Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

First Annual BBE Razzies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

First Annual BBE Razzies Empty
PostSubject: First Annual BBE Razzies   First Annual BBE Razzies Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 23:48:51

First Annual BBE Razzies

Welcome to the first annual BBE Razzies!! We will be looking back at the season and poking fun at ourselves. Awards shows are overrated and I find them more amusing if a little self-deprecation is stirred in. I will be posting various categories below. Please make between 1-3 nominations per category.

You will have until 11:00 AM EST Friday morning to make your nominations. Please DM @BBEvolutionGame. Nominations and voting is open to players, bloggers, and viewers.

On Friday evening at 9:00 PM EST, I will post the four most popular nominations per category and then everyone can vote for their favorite. Voting concludes at 7:00 PM EST Saturday evening . I will reveal results during the zoom reunion (and for those who cannot make it I will post the results afterwards on the forum).

Worst Alliance
This could be either the most frustrating alliance to ever work together or an alliance that was set up to fail almost immediately.

Biggest Flop
Biggest strategic flop who had so much ambition just for their plans to backfire in their face and had the worst reads during the season.

Biggest Host Fail
This could be something the host did that either failed in execution, a mistake that was glaringly obvious, a challenge that was more confusing/more annoying than anything, etc.

Biggest Goat
The person who provided the least contribution socially, strategically, competitively, and could have been beaten at the end against anyone.

Most Transparent Liar
The houseguest who thought they were being sly with their antics but was so bad that everyone and their mothers were able to clock them right away.

This is for fun, so don’t take offense <3

Disgust and Naomi Osaka like this post

Back to top Go down
Anya Taylor-Joy

Anya Taylor-Joy

PostSubject: Re: First Annual BBE Razzies   First Annual BBE Razzies Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 23:50:53

Quote :
Biggest Host Fail
This could be something the host did that either failed in execution, a mistake that was glaringly obvious, a challenge that was more confusing/more annoying than anything, etc.

First Annual BBE Razzies 1-18

John Chen, Disgust, Naomi Osaka, Neo, Omar Ayuso, Piper, Mark Ruffalo and Teddy like this post

Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: First Annual BBE Razzies   First Annual BBE Razzies Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 23:51:50

Oh I’m ripping Greg to shreds 😂

Anya Taylor-Joy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Anya Taylor-Joy

Anya Taylor-Joy

PostSubject: Re: First Annual BBE Razzies   First Annual BBE Razzies Icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 0:09:13

plz why
Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: First Annual BBE Razzies   First Annual BBE Razzies Icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 0:10:47

for giving me a veto i didnt actually win silly First Annual BBE Razzies 1f602

Jasmine Masters and Anya Taylor-Joy like this post

Back to top Go down
Anya Taylor-Joy

Anya Taylor-Joy

PostSubject: Re: First Annual BBE Razzies   First Annual BBE Razzies Icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 0:12:50

Oh sheet yeah im a lock for flop hosting just realizing now, its true
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: First Annual BBE Razzies   First Annual BBE Razzies Icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 8:08:10

Fun fact - Greg was high most of the season.

Spoiler:

Anya Taylor-Joy, Disgust, Naomi Osaka, Steven Yeun, Joey Sasso, Neo, Omar Ayuso and like this post

Back to top Go down
Anya Taylor-Joy

Anya Taylor-Joy

PostSubject: Re: First Annual BBE Razzies   First Annual BBE Razzies Icon_minitimeThu 13 May - 18:40:24

omg this is so obnoxious xoxo

Disgust, Neo, Addison Rae and Teddy like this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: First Annual BBE Razzies   First Annual BBE Razzies Icon_minitimeFri 14 May - 12:13:21

Thank you all for the nomination suggestions! I will post results on this thread later today!

Steven Yeun likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: First Annual BBE Razzies   First Annual BBE Razzies Icon_minitimeFri 14 May - 12:54:38

oh help i forgot about this

Justine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: First Annual BBE Razzies   First Annual BBE Razzies Icon_minitimeFri 14 May - 17:43:44

Steven Yeun wrote:
oh help i forgot about this

I too forgot about this 😑
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: First Annual BBE Razzies   First Annual BBE Razzies Icon_minitimeFri 14 May - 21:27:05

Because of the turnout, I am going to include the top eight submissions per category instead of the original planned four! Thank you all for your contributions. Please vote for ONE in each category. I will not count a submission if it does not contain a vote in each category. You have until 7:00 PM EST tomorrow night to cast your vote! In addition, I have also included Favorite Player, where you will vote for your FAVORITE player of the season. The winner of this prize will receive $25. You must vote in the Razzies for your vote to count <3 Have fun! All winners will be revealed in the reunion. Best of luck<3

Worst Alliance
This could be either the most frustrating alliance to ever work together or an alliance that was set up to fail almost immediately.

• Any alliance with Britney
• Any alliance with Chidi
• Any alliance with Donna
• Any of the giant alliances made from the start
• Lana and Mojo
• The 23 person alliance that did not include Eminem
• The all-male alliance
• The alliance Eminem created to save Mark

Biggest Flop
Biggest strategic flop who had so much ambition just for their plans to backfire in their face and had the worst reads during the season.

• Beetlejuice
• Britney
• Donna
• Joey
• Mark
• Mojo
• Naomi
• Shrek

Worst Host Fail

• Any challenges involving riddles or numbers
• Confusing F4 POV
• Duos twist
• Greg counting wrong rounds numbers
• Greg declaring the wrong POV winner
• John and Greg not allowing Jasmine to host
• Punishments being too mean
• The host responsible for casting Mark

Biggest Goat
The person who provided the least contribution socially, strategically, competitively, and could have been beaten at the end against anyone.

• Addison
• Beetlejuice
• Britney
• Chidi
• Justine
• Kim
• Michelle
• Teddy

Most Transparent Liar
The houseguest who thought they were being sly with their antics but was so bad that everyone and their mothers were able to clock them right away.

• Britney
• Chidi
• Disgust
• Eminem
• Mark
• Piper
• Shrek
• Steven

Favorite Player
Vote for your personal favorite of the season.

All twenty four houseguests are eligible.

Disgust and Naomi Osaka like this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: First Annual BBE Razzies   First Annual BBE Razzies Icon_minitimeFri 14 May - 21:55:27

Also, if anyone would like to have their name removed from the ballot, let me know as soon as you see this xoxo. I did not realize this would be controversial and I apologize for anyone I might have offended <3
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: First Annual BBE Razzies   First Annual BBE Razzies Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 23:34:27

WINNERS

Worst Alliance

• Any alliance with Britney
• Any alliance with Chidi
• Any alliance with Donna
• Any of the giant alliances made from the start
• Lana and Mojo
• The 23 person alliance that did not include Eminem
• The all-male alliance
• The alliance Eminem created to save Mark

Biggest Flop

• Beetlejuice
• Britney
• Donna
• Joey
• Mark

• Mojo
• Naomi
• Shrek

Worst Host Fail

• Any challenges involving riddles or numbers
• Confusing F4 POV
• Duos twist
• Greg counting wrong rounds numbers
• Greg declaring the wrong POV winner to Addison
• John and Greg not allowing Jasmine to host
• Punishments being too mean
• The host responsible for casting Mark

Biggest Goat

• Addison
• Beetlejuice
• Britney
• Chidi
• Justine
• Kim
• Michelle
• Teddy

Most Transparent Liar

• Britney
• Chidi
• Disgust
• Eminem
• Mark
• Piper
• Shrek
• Steven

Favorite Player
Vote for your personal favorite of the season.

Justine Ndiba
Lana Winters

Mark Ruffalo and Teddy like this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: First Annual BBE Razzies   First Annual BBE Razzies Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 23:35:09

The winners of the Razzies have won $10 each for the mental anguish for winning these ~prestigious~ awards<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Annual BBE Razzies   First Annual BBE Razzies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Annual BBE Razzies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Evolution :: Season 1 :: Season 1 :: Public Access Rooms :: Living Room :: Bulletin Board-
Jump to: