Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

This room is for Joey and Justine

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

This room is for Joey and Justine Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Joey and Justine   This room is for Joey and Justine Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 18:45:40

Only the hosts, Joey, and Justine have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Joey and Justine   This room is for Joey and Justine Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 19:00:14

Yay this room is cute haha
Back to top Go down
Joey Sasso

Joey Sasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Joey and Justine   This room is for Joey and Justine Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 19:37:51

I love this Justine. We gonna eat this up.
Back to top Go down
Joey Sasso

Joey Sasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Joey and Justine   This room is for Joey and Justine Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 19:44:41

Yo Justine. I just got added to a big room of 11 people. You ain't in there, so I ain't about it.

It's: Eminem, Joey Sasso, Tom Holland, Neo, Chidi Anagonye, Steven Yeun, Mojo Jojo, Mark Ruffalo, Beetlejuice, Omar Ayuso, & Shrek

It's been open for about an hour and no one has admitted to requesting it. I'll keep you in the loop if anything important goes down in there.
Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Joey and Justine   This room is for Joey and Justine Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 19:53:12

Oh wow! People are moving fast lol

Thanks Joey! I appreciate it <3
Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Joey and Justine   This room is for Joey and Justine Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 19:54:27

I haven’t been added to any group rooms but if that happens I’ll definitely let you know
Back to top Go down
Joey Sasso

Joey Sasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Joey and Justine   This room is for Joey and Justine Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 20:08:15

It's weird to me. Making a room with 11 people in then not telling anybody in that group you requested it. Some strange shenanigans going down already.
Back to top Go down
Joey Sasso

Joey Sasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Joey and Justine   This room is for Joey and Justine Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 20:14:57

Yo I just realized, the room of 11 made is all the dudes. Sausage fest.
Back to top Go down
Joey Sasso

Joey Sasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Joey and Justine   This room is for Joey and Justine Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 20:23:37

Hey, I'm back again. I just can't keep away from you Justine! Haha.

So, my bro Neo is setting up a room with Chibi and they sayin' they want you and I involved, as well as Omar and Piper. Sound good to you?

Justine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Joey and Justine   This room is for Joey and Justine Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 20:32:49

I love that! That sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Joey and Justine   This room is for Joey and Justine Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 20:33:35

Btw I think there’s someone going around making random rooms cause I just got added to one with seven people Lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Joey Sasso

Joey Sasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Joey and Justine   This room is for Joey and Justine Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 20:35:25

Lol wtf is going down, I got left outta this one? haha.
Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Joey and Justine   This room is for Joey and Justine Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 20:36:52

Haha they said that’s enough Joey for today lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Joey Sasso

Joey Sasso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Joey and Justine   This room is for Joey and Justine Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 20:37:28

My ego gettin' bruised already, damn.
Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Joey and Justine   This room is for Joey and Justine Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 20:37:31

I don’t even know who requested it and I’m surprised I got added to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Joey and Justine   This room is for Joey and Justine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This room is for Joey and Justine
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Evolution :: Season 1 :: Season 1 :: Private Access Rooms :: Private Rooms :: J&J-
Jump to: