Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

This room is for Mojo and Neo

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49
AuthorMessage
Neo

Neo

This room is for Mojo and Neo - Page 49 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo and Neo   This room is for Mojo and Neo - Page 49 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 17:10:15

YO you did it! We did it? No you did!

Mojo Jojo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo and Neo   This room is for Mojo and Neo - Page 49 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 17:17:24

You know what to do lol
Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo and Neo   This room is for Mojo and Neo - Page 49 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 17:22:08

LMAO I don't think I veto Dee off if I win bc you'd go up, I think Steven would go home anyway as well
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo and Neo   This room is for Mojo and Neo - Page 49 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 17:24:57

You think she would replace Dee with me? Kinda scary to think about lol. I wonder if Dee would use it next to Steven.
Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo and Neo   This room is for Mojo and Neo - Page 49 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 17:26:31

I think that's the most likely scenario and I think Dee would probably use it lmaoo but I just got confirmation from her that it's ok to not use it if I win
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo and Neo   This room is for Mojo and Neo - Page 49 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 17:34:50

Okay great. Good luck man lol

Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo and Neo   This room is for Mojo and Neo - Page 49 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 17:38:59

Thank you! Off to dinner!

Neo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo and Neo   This room is for Mojo and Neo - Page 49 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:02:16

If I can help it I'll send it in here or PM
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo and Neo   This room is for Mojo and Neo - Page 49 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:13:41

Yo congrats on that veto!!!!

Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo and Neo   This room is for Mojo and Neo - Page 49 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:26:57

What's she thinking?
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo and Neo   This room is for Mojo and Neo - Page 49 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 19:34:34

Well, I'm on the block This room is for Mojo and Neo - Page 49 1f62d This room is for Mojo and Neo - Page 49 1f62d I have to ask just for insurance, but do I have your vote to stay? I only need 4, and you would be #3
Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo and Neo   This room is for Mojo and Neo - Page 49 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 19:37:51

Hey sorry, I've literally been out all night, out of respect for both of you, I'm gonna go ask around bc this just sucks, y'all are my two closest, nothing really separates y'all and I didn't think I'd have to ever make this decision, I was hoping to win HOH at final 4 and stay out of it This room is for Mojo and Neo - Page 49 1f605 so I can't lie and guarantee you something but I'll also tell you I'm not siding with Disgust either

Neo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo and Neo   This room is for Mojo and Neo - Page 49 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 19:51:00

LMAO whatcha mean don't tell you what to do, I don't think I ever did that This room is for Mojo and Neo - Page 49 1f602 but on the real it was a fun time, sorry to see you go man :/
Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo and Neo   This room is for Mojo and Neo - Page 49 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May - 20:00:47

Neo wrote:
Let me guess, by you telling Lana and her telling him that she magically knows he is in a duo?

LMAOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo and Neo   This room is for Mojo and Neo - Page 49 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This room is for Mojo and Neo
Page 49 of 49Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49