Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

This room is for Britney and Piper

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

This room is for Britney and Piper Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Britney and Piper   This room is for Britney and Piper Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 19:07:26

Only the hosts, Britney, and Piper have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Britney and Piper   This room is for Britney and Piper Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 19:49:15

Hey Britney! I hope you like the name haha I looked up Britney's nicknames and 'The Holy Spearit' popped up and I thought it was perfect Laughing

Britney Spears likes this post

Back to top Go down
Britney Spears

Britney Spears

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Britney and Piper   This room is for Britney and Piper Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 20:41:57

OMG I love it, it is perfect!! I took a nap earlier but I'm still feeling tired as hell! But wow this game is already pretty active which is not something I'm used to for games right away!
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Britney and Piper   This room is for Britney and Piper Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 21:50:31

Yeah, I’m not used to it either lol and the fact that we have til Sunday to socialize is insane with how active everybody has been!!

I actually just woke up from a nap myself bc I’m not feeling too good 😪

Back to top Go down
Britney Spears

Britney Spears

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Britney and Piper   This room is for Britney and Piper Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 21:53:25

I feel the same way... I could sleep for days probably lol I was going to use this weekend to catch up on sleep but I really wanted to play this game lmao
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Britney and Piper   This room is for Britney and Piper Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 22:28:08

Haha me too, although it’s a busy weekend for me, it’s my sister’s birthday this Sunday, but we’re celebrating tomorrow so I gotta help with stuff lol how are you feeling about everyone so far? Smile

Back to top Go down
Britney Spears

Britney Spears

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Britney and Piper   This room is for Britney and Piper Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 23:24:29

Oh nice, happy birthday to your sister!! I'm feeling like there is a good group here! There are some people I've still kinda not spoken much too which kinda feels worrisome but there is time. How do you feel?
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Britney and Piper   This room is for Britney and Piper Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 23:30:23

I’ll be sure to tell her the icon herself said HBD haha, but thank you!

And I do feel the same, I’m glad we have some time to socialize bc there’s a good amount of people I haven’t talked to either. Probably will use tomorrow for that & working on my banner. I haven’t started lol

Back to top Go down
Britney Spears

Britney Spears

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Britney and Piper   This room is for Britney and Piper Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 23:35:20

I haven't started either...luckily I have nothing goin on this weekend, but I'm also not confident in my abilities
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Britney and Piper   This room is for Britney and Piper Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 23:59:04

I’m going to try my best, but ultimately, it’s going to be pretty subjective to what the judges like anyhow, so it’s a little bit of a tossup either way. Let’s just hope for the best haha hopefully we can both survive past the 4 noms & 2 evictees these next few rounds Smile

Back to top Go down
Britney Spears

Britney Spears

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Britney and Piper   This room is for Britney and Piper Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 0:02:03

Agreed, just nervous already! I've heard some rumors of people being "thrown into group rooms" that they never asked to be in with a bunch of people but I really have no rooms other than one on ones....which I wonder if that's something to worry about or if it's better that I'm not getting messed up in that anyway
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Britney and Piper   This room is for Britney and Piper Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 0:10:54

I heard about that too, I think it’s weird people would request a room and not claim it lol is someone trying to be messy this early already? lol I only have one on ones as well, so that’s worrying me too, although I’m hoping it’ll be better for us not to get included in that mess since it doesn’t seem to be legit if that’s what’s going on. I’m a little nervous with how active everyone seems to be and if people are being that messy this early, imagine what’s to come lol

Back to top Go down
Britney Spears

Britney Spears

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Britney and Piper   This room is for Britney and Piper Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 0:12:38

I feel the same way! There is definitely at least one person here trying to overplay right off the bat but I don't know enough info and I highly doubt I'll be in power week one to do anything about it.

Piper likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Britney and Piper   This room is for Britney and Piper Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 0:27:40

I just don’t understand it and why people find it necessary to do this early in the game lol but I digress. You getting good vibes from anyone so far? Smile

Back to top Go down
Britney Spears

Britney Spears

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Britney and Piper   This room is for Britney and Piper Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 0:31:50

I do, aside from you I get a good/genuine vibe from Tom, Steven, and Mark. A few other people are striking me as good peeps for now but those are the ones at the top of my head, what do you think? I feel like it's kind of the guys being a little shady from what I've heard but a lot of the ladies are either less active or not giving me much in response to my messages

Piper likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Britney and Piper   This room is for Britney and Piper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This room is for Britney and Piper
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next