Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away!

Go down 
+11
Britney Spears
Jasmine Masters
Joey Sasso
Omar Ayuso
Anya Taylor-Joy
Mark Ruffalo
Shrek
Kim Petras
Beetlejuice
Blair Waldorf
John Chen
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away! Empty
PostSubject: Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away!   Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away! Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 9:06:22

We thank you for being a part of this experience. But just because you are out of the house does not mean you are out of the game.

That’s right... you may have a shot to get back into the house. Stay tuned. It’ll be coming soon xoxo.

In the meantime, feel free to discuss whatever your heart desires in here. Because one of you WILL get back in <3

Naomi Osaka, Joey Sasso, Omar Ayuso, Shrek, Mark Ruffalo and Blair Waldorf like this post

Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away!   Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr - 16:58:31

Thanks John!

John Chen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

PostSubject: Re: Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away!   Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr - 20:21:52

Oh hell yes!!
Back to top Go down
Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

PostSubject: Re: Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away!   Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away! Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr - 20:28:50

As for the comment I made. The one where I was admitted a little too offensive. I regret that sheet. I’m not like that. Kim if you see this I’m sorry.

Kim Petras likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Petras

Kim Petras

PostSubject: Re: Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away!   Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 10:43:40

It’s ok Beetlejuice. Forgive and forget. Let’s enjoy our time in the prejury house. Time for a party and champagne. John?? Eric???
Back to top Go down
Kim Petras

Kim Petras

PostSubject: Re: Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away!   Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 10:44:02

Also can I change my profile pic back, this one is so dumb lol

John Chen likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away!   Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 10:44:51

Lmaooo you can
Back to top Go down
Shrek

Shrek

PostSubject: Re: Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away!   Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 11:15:17

Ooooh a battleback muhaha. Sorry Blair that I'm the reason you're here lol
Back to top Go down
Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

PostSubject: Re: Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away!   Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 11:21:43

Kim Petras wrote:
It’s ok Beetlejuice. Forgive and forget. Let’s enjoy our time in the prejury house. Time for a party and champagne. John?? Eric???

Thank you. I’m embarrassed about doing that. I hope you’re ok though.
Back to top Go down
Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

PostSubject: Re: Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away!   Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 13:47:07

Y’all doing ok?
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away!   Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 19:17:55

Shrek LOL I’m trying to get over it. Aw Kim Sad
Back to top Go down
Shrek

Shrek

PostSubject: Re: Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away!   Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 21:12:17

I think the answer for veto is there is no "e"
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away!   Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 21:20:14

The way you would have ate this Sad

Shrek likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shrek

Shrek

PostSubject: Re: Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away!   Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away! Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 21:28:16

It should've been my veto!! Lemme cry 😭😭

Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away! Source

John Chen and Blair Waldorf like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Petras

Kim Petras

PostSubject: Re: Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away!   Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away! Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 6:56:10

Ok well now I don’t feel too bad about not responding to Mark’s message. Was he even being honest about what he said in that PM? And omg is he ok??? He sounds like he has some kind of…issue. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away!   Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congrats, you have been evicted, now stay six feet away!
Page 1 of 42Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Evolution :: Season 1 :: Season 1 :: Private Access Rooms :: Evicted Houseguests :: Pre-Jury House-
Jump to: