Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Power of Veto Ceremony #7: Donna Noble

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Power of Veto Ceremony #7: Donna Noble Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #7: Donna Noble   Power of Veto Ceremony #7: Donna Noble Icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 22:02:37

Power of Veto Ceremony #7: Donna Noble F0bae260-a00c-449a-a593-fe9746a96630

Gather around houseguests!

Disgust, you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Donna Noble should use the Power of Veto on you.

Donna Noble, you have thirty minutes to post your decision on the thread. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7: Donna Noble   Power of Veto Ceremony #7: Donna Noble Icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 22:04:03

Girl. Please.

Take your crown. LMAO

That was an amazing show. Well earned!
Back to top Go down
Donna Noble

Donna Noble

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7: Donna Noble   Power of Veto Ceremony #7: Donna Noble Icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 22:09:37

Thank you Disgust! I will be using it on myself.

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7: Donna Noble   Power of Veto Ceremony #7: Donna Noble Icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 22:10:41

As you should. Super proud of you for that win. Totally a nerve-wracking puzzle! Lol
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7: Donna Noble   Power of Veto Ceremony #7: Donna Noble Icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 22:11:12

Moira you have thirty minutes to make a replacement nominee. Thank you <3

Moira Rose likes this post

Back to top Go down
Moira Rose

Moira Rose

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7: Donna Noble   Power of Veto Ceremony #7: Donna Noble Icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 22:45:02

For my renomination, I am deciding to put Eminem on the block

Sorry Eminem, I wouldn't have nominated you if noms stayed the same. Hope you understand

(sorry I posted in my DR before the 30 minute deadline, John can verify. I apologize for the misunderstanding)
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7: Donna Noble   Power of Veto Ceremony #7: Donna Noble Icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 22:45:23

Moira posted her renom speech in her DR. She is about to post in here xoxo everyone keep calm and carry on.
Back to top Go down
Eminem

Eminem

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7: Donna Noble   Power of Veto Ceremony #7: Donna Noble Icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 22:46:16

I appreciate you at least telling me thank you.

Moira Rose likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #7: Donna Noble   Power of Veto Ceremony #7: Donna Noble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Evolution :: Season 1 :: Season 1 :: Public Access Rooms :: Living Room :: Power of Veto Ceremonies-
Jump to: