Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye

Go down 
+4
Chidi Anagonye
Donna Noble
Addison Rae
John Chen
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye   Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 22:43:51

Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye F0bae260-a00c-449a-a593-fe9746a96630

Gather around houseguests!

Addison Rae, Donna Noble, you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Chidi Anagonye should use the Power of Veto on you.

Chidi Anagonye, you have thirty minutes to post your decision on the thread. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye   Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 22:47:49

Congrats on your win Chidi! If you decide to use the veto on me... I promise to give you a voucher for three (3) tik tok dancing lessons. You can pick two of the dances but one of course must be Savage, as a part of the deal. I know this may be seen as bribery.... It is. But that is okay. Because you will be a great dancer at the end and I will be off the block. Please consider <3 - dancing queen Addison Rae.

Tom Holland and Britney Spears like this post

Back to top Go down
Donna Noble

Donna Noble

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye   Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 22:49:00

Hey Chidi 💜 theres bigger fish to fry this week than little ol me, I’d really appreciate the safety for the week!

Tom Holland, Britney Spears and Addison Rae like this post

Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye   Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 23:13:23

I have decided to use the vote on Donna. I feel like after talking to you 2 neither one has done me wrong or acted in a different way. So even tho I can use it on one person hopefully this helps keep both of you in the game

Tom Holland, Britney Spears and Donna Noble like this post

Back to top Go down
Donna Noble

Donna Noble

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye   Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 23:13:51

Thank you Chidi 💜
Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye   Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 23:14:19

Congrats Donna!
Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye   Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 23:14:28

Veto*
Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye   Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 23:14:28

Chidi Anagonye wrote:
I have decided to use the vote on Donna. I feel like after talking to you 2 neither one has done me wrong or acted in a different way. So even tho I can use it on one person hopefully this helps keep both of you in the game

I'm not teaching you any dances now

Britney Spears likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye   Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 23:14:41

Thank you Chidi.

You have 30 minutes to make a replacement (but feel free to not make us wait xoxo).

Anya Taylor-Joy, Shrek and Donna Noble like this post

Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye   Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 23:14:42

congrats donna **** <3

Donna Noble likes this post

Back to top Go down
Anya Taylor-Joy

Anya Taylor-Joy

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye   Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 23:17:42

John you should've said he had 30 minutes to make a decision AND name a replacement (if needed). My ass need sleep lol

Shrek likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye   Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 23:24:20

Everyone is entitled to get 30 minutes xoxo
Back to top Go down
Anya Taylor-Joy

Anya Taylor-Joy

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye   Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 23:27:35

John Chen wrote:
Everyone is entitled to get 30 minutes xoxo

Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye 2d6125db8c

John Chen, Disgust, Moira Rose, Naomi Osaka, Neo, Omar Ayuso, Britney Spears and like this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye   Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 23:28:44

That cat is hella scary.

Britney Spears likes this post

Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye   Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 23:30:43

RIP THAT PUSSY (cat) AYYYYYY

Britney Spears and Lana Winters like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye   Power of Veto Ceremony #8: Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Evolution :: Season 1 :: Season 1 :: Public Access Rooms :: Living Room :: Power of Veto Ceremonies-
Jump to: