Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland

Go down 
+10
Piper
Mojo Jojo
Neo
Teddy
Naomi Osaka
Disgust
Justine
Addison Rae
Tom Holland
John Chen
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland   Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 23:37:10

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your vote for eviction. Voting will open up in one hour to give you enough time to think about your decision. Once you cast your vote, you may not change it, so keep that in mind. Failure to vote results in a penalty. Remember, two of these and you will unceremoniously be evacuated from the game. In addition to this penalty, you will not be able to compete in the next Head of Household competition.

Justine, you cannot vote.

You will have thirteen hours from now to cast your vote in your Diary Room (so you have a twelve hour voting timeframe).

This means you may start voting at 12:36 AM EST. Voting is due at 12:36 PM tomorrow!

Nominees, feel free to make any last minute pleas here on this thread. Best of luck to all the nominees!

You must cast your vote for either Addison Rae or Tom Holland. In the event of a tie, Chidi Anagonye, as Head of Household, you will cast the deciding vote.

Last edited by John Chen on Mon 3 May - 23:46:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland   Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 23:44:19

hello houseguests,

i’d like to say a big thank you to john and the hosts this has been a great first season!

it’s been a great week or so playing and getting to know you all. there’s absolutely no hard feelings on this end i had to do what was necessary to divert the attention especially with the cards i’ve been dealt.

i would appreciate if you’d just put your votes on me, i already have 7 and addison is only on the block because of my hearts. addison is playing for so much more than i am and i feel like it would be unfair for me to go hard and campaign against her.

chidi you’ve made a mistake and i hope when lana and piper are sitting at the end you remember that.

Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland 200.gif?cid=89ab776dhv0vns1j1kc00e6kf135zrjy3as3umxolay2mp5f&rid=200

John Chen, Britney Spears and Chidi Anagonye like this post

Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland   Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 23:45:13

Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland 1f499 Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland 1f49b Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland 1f499 Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland 1f49b Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland 1f499 Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland 1f49b Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland 1f499 Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland 1f49b
Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland   Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 23:50:06

Tom, honestly i think it would be insulting to post some big speech here because you're in a really shitty unfair spot bc of your punishment so I would never speak poorly of you. I wish we could have talked more and worked together further so I'm sorry it had to be this way!! whoever goes, ill miss ya!

Maybe the blue heart emoji can be our always <3 LMFAO

To everyone else: Ive loved playing with all of you so far... and I hope to continue. Im sorry I don't talk a lot of game all the time I just like bullshitting better. Id appreciate your votes <3 xoxo

Tom Holland and Britney Spears like this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland   Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 7:30:55

Eviction up shortly.
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland   Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 7:39:51

The voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes. In just a few moments, the evicted houseguest will say their goodbyes, pack their belongings and walk out the front door.

The following houseguests failed to vote in time and have received a penalty: N/A <3

Let’s read the votes!

By a vote of 16-1,

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Congratulations to everyone else for surviving this round! See you at the Head of Household competition later tonight!
Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland   Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 7:50:41

Hey everyone,

I'd like to thank John and the hosts again for such a great season. I've really enjoyed playing will all of you and I can't believe its been cut so short.

I'm happy you've given me what I asked for although I shouldn't have been on the block in the first place. We're getting to the jury phase and if you're letting threats slip through over people like me and Naomi you're stupid. You tried to make out in your speech like I was actually threatening or something but I know deep down you know that was a cowardly move and what goes around comes around, I hope to see you very soon Chidi.

JUSTINE, let's hope I'm wrong because you were high in my trust rankings and I'd look like a right fool but you were the only one with the secret code not to speak out last night and that leads me to believe that you may infact be the snake. If you are you're playing up the nice game really well and you need to be watched.

Lana...ill give you a break!!!

I've been pegged as one of the biggest liars yet 4 people still haven't come clean about taking away the opportunity to gain prize money back for Naomi and I which in my opinion was a pretty heartless move and if my games ugly I don't know what yours is. Atleast Piper told the damn truth but what did we expect from a bunch of cowards, you all play dirty behind closed door but when you're called out its mute!!!

anyways, I never want to see another veto like that again 💙💛

John Chen and Britney Spears like this post

Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland   Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 7:51:33

also couldn't you have done his 4 days ago, waiting until the day i get access back is kinda sick lmfaooo

Joey Sasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland   Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 8:01:25

Tom Holland wrote:
also couldn't you have done his 4 days ago, waiting until the day i get access back is kinda sick lmfaooo

Spoiler:

Tom Holland likes this post

Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland   Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 8:08:44

You sent me that while I was asking for your vote to keep me. I didn’t even understand what it meant at first. I heard about it at different times and that’s when it made sense to me. I didn’t tell Chidi about your “secret code” that I wasn’t even aware it was a “secret” because you posted about letting everyone know how you’re voting the other day there was a blow up. (Chidi can confirm this)... I didn’t say anything on the thread yesterday because I’m seriously exhausted by the public blow ups and tbh it’s no longer entertaining. I’m honestly so confused what all of this is about. 

Also there’s no “nice girl act” trust me I don’t have the energy to be fake even if I wanted to. That would be exhausting to do. Good game Tom! Sorry to see you go.

Tom Holland likes this post

Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland   Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 8:18:54

Although there really wasn’t much of a choice thanks everyone 💗💗 will miss ya Tom

Tom Holland and Disgust like this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland   Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 8:23:34

Sorry to see you go, Tom. 💛

Congrats, Addison!!! 🧸

Tom Holland and Addison Rae like this post

Back to top Go down
Naomi Osaka

Naomi Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland   Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 8:23:48

Congrats Addison!

Good game Tom! I’ll miss my public chat companion Sad

Back to top Go down
Teddy

Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland   Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 8:26:21

Congrats Addison!!
Good game Tom!

Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland   Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 9:07:03

Good game Tom! Congrats Addison!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland   Eviction Ceremony #8: Addison Rae vs Tom Holland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Evolution :: Season 1 :: Season 1 :: Public Access Rooms :: Living Room :: Eviction Ceremonies-
Jump to: