Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka

Go down 
+5
Teddy
Piper
Naomi Osaka
Disgust
John Chen
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka   Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 22:40:01

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your vote for eviction. Voting will open up in one hour to give you enough time to think about your decision. Once you cast your vote, you may not change it, so keep that in mind. Failure to vote results in a penalty. Remember, two of these and you will unceremoniously be evacuated from the game. In addition to this penalty, you will not be able to compete in the next Head of Household competition.

Justine, you cannot vote.

You will have thirteen hours from now to cast your vote in your Diary Room (so you have a twelve hour voting timeframe).

This means you may start voting at 11:40 PM EST. Voting is due at 11:40 AM tomorrow!

Nominees, feel free to make any last minute pleas here on this thread. Best of luck to all the nominees!

You must cast your vote for either Disgust or Naomi Osaka. In the event of a tie, Moira Rose, as Head of Household, you will cast the deciding vote.
Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka   Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 22:44:04

This is going to be short and sweet, just like my attention span because I'm now on pain meds.

I like it here. I like you people. I like this game. And I'd like to stay.

It really is that simple.

Thank you, all.

Good night!

Moira Rose, Naomi Osaka and Lana Winters like this post

Back to top Go down
Naomi Osaka

Naomi Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka   Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 22:47:46

Hi houseguests,

I know it will take a unanimous vote to keep me here, and that's probably not going to happen, but it would be cool if it did.

You're now at final 11 and six people have yet to be nominated a single time!

If that's not eye opening then I don't know what is. That means there's six people who have so effective at being with "both sides of the house" that everyone feels comfortable with them. Stop nominating the same people over and over again because sooner then you think, someone's going to turn on you and you're gonna wish you made different nominations when you had power.

Dee I'm sorry this is gonna end our partnership. It's been a pleasure being your ally this season <3

Tom Holland, Disgust, Moira Rose, Britney Spears and Lana Winters like this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka   Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 22:52:36

Good luck ladies!

Disgust and Naomi Osaka like this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka   Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 22:56:57

Naomi, it has been an absolute pleasure on this end, as well! Our time together was far too short since you've been gone for weeks on your punishment. Sad You're a class act, girl. Nothing but love!!

Naomi Osaka likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naomi Osaka

Naomi Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka   Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 23:39:22

Also people stop going on hidden. We know who it is, and it's really questionable. You don't need to hide being online

Joey Sasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka   Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 7:20:13

Eviction up soon.
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka   Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 7:26:15

The voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes. In just a few moments, the evicted houseguest will say their goodbyes, pack their belongings and walk out the front door.

The following houseguests failed to vote in time and have received a penalty: N/A <3

Let’s read the votes!

By a vote of 14-1,

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Congratulations to everyone else for surviving this round! See you at the Head of Household competition later tonight!

Naomi Osaka likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naomi Osaka

Naomi Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka   Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 8:20:41

Good luck to everyone! No hard feelings! Y’all are playing some great games!

Just make sure the second half of the game is fun and messy like the first half. We want good feeds!

Tom Holland, Disgust, Moira Rose, Omar Ayuso, Piper, Lana Winters and Tammy Duckworth like this post

Back to top Go down
Naomi Osaka

Naomi Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka   Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 8:21:19

Thanks John, Greg and Malcolm for hosting this!

I had a blast and I hope I brought some entertainment for y’all Smile

John Chen, Disgust, Moira Rose, Omar Ayuso, Piper, Lana Winters and Addison Rae like this post

Back to top Go down
Teddy

Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka   Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 8:24:19

You've been such a good sport, Naomi. Sorry to see you go!
Congrats on staying Dee!

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka   Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 8:42:45

Thank you everyone for keeping me, even though I know I had an unfair advantage in this one.

Naomi, I'm gonna miss you. I love you You are a doll.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka   Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 9:41:11

Congrats on staying, Dee! Naomi, best of luck to you! GG.

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka   Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 10:11:50

Congrats Dee! GGs Naomi!

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka   Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 10:22:29

Congrats on staying, Disgust! It was a good game, Naomi.

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka   Eviction Ceremony #10: Disgust vs Naomi Osaka Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Evolution :: Season 1 :: Season 1 :: Public Access Rooms :: Living Room :: Eviction Ceremonies-
Jump to: