Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo

Go down 
+3
Steven Yeun
Disgust
John Chen
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo   Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:15:18

Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo F0bae260-a00c-449a-a593-fe9746a96630

Gather around houseguests!

Disgust, Steven Yeun, you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Mojo Jojo should use the Power of Veto on you.

Mojo Jojo, you have thirty minutes to post your decision on the thread. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo   Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:16:57

I was so busy mathing that I didn't see you even win.

Dude, this is getting down to crunch time and a lot of powers are already on the board. You do what is best for your game since there is another comp to play tonight.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo   Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:17:29

Use it if you want, don’t if you want 🤷‍� makes no difference to me what you choose
Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo   Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:38:15

I'm not using it, sorry guys, happy mothers day, heading back to hang with my mama (I haven't responded to anyone in the past hour bc that's what i'm busy doing btw)

John Chen and Disgust like this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo   Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:39:34

Alright say less. John I need you here cause I don’t know if I’m doing this right <3
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo   Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:40:26

I'm sure you can just say you're using the golden pov power on yourself.
Back to top Go down
Anya Taylor-Joy

Anya Taylor-Joy

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo   Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:40:50

I'm here and can advise if you are doing something right =)
Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo   Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:41:26

Alright, I’m expecting to be nominated, so I’m writing this at 11:47 AM on my notes app currently. Lana, I’m aware of where we stand. I’m also aware of the fact almost everyone, if not everyone knows I was apart of the duos twist. Quite frankly, that twist was absolute sheet. I hated it. I should’ve just applied by myself. If I had known how the twist was going to go about, I would’ve declined the offer. With that being said, I can swear on my life, my family, and my dogs that Omar is not my duo. Seeing as he is the only other confirmed duo member, I just wanted to make that known. On top of that, the two duos were both female/male pairs. Seeing as I’m a male and Omar is a male, that leaves two people in this game that have the potential of being his duo. I have yet to forget that the letter L is in a duo. Take that as you will, but I would never duo with a man 🤷‍� too much masculinity for me

With that being said, Johnny bestie bring out my power please <3 I’m using the extra power of veto on myself
Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo   Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:42:00

Completely understand, Mojo!!

I also need to jet for awhile. I've postponed our celebration far too long.

Since my kids are waiting, I don't have to to email people and campaign. I've had an absolute blast playing with you all and would love to continue to do so. If I leave, I wish you all luck in tonight's upcoming comp! It's been real!!
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo   Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:42:30

I can confirm this is indeed an AUTHENTIC veto.

Lana, since one of your nominations were removed, please make a replacement nominee. You cannot nominate Steven or Mojo.
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo   Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:43:08

Hey it might be a weird twist but at least your partner sent you a gift to save you, so it's not all that bad.
Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo   Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:43:11

i saw that anya

Anya Taylor-Joy likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo   Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:44:17

To clarify, Lana you have 30 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Anya Taylor-Joy

Anya Taylor-Joy

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo   Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:45:09

Addison Rae wrote:
i saw that anya

oop
Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo   Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:45:24

John Chen wrote:
I can confirm this is indeed an AUTHENTIC veto.

Lana, since one of your nominations were removed, please make a replacement nominee. You cannot nominate Steven or Mojo.

LMAO would you give out fake powers?!?

Anya Taylor-Joy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo   Power of Veto Ceremony #12: Mojo Jojo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next