Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo

Go down 
+7
Steven Yeun
Piper
Mojo Jojo
Lana Winters
Disgust
Anya Taylor-Joy
John Chen
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo   Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 23:41:36

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your vote for eviction. Voting will open up NOW. Once you cast your vote, you may not change it, so keep that in mind. Failure to vote results in a penalty. Remember, two of these and you will unceremoniously be evacuated from the game. In addition to this penalty, you will not be able to compete in the next Head of Household competition.

Justine, you cannot vote.

You will have thirty minutes from now to cast your vote in your Diary Room.

This means you may start voting at 11:42 PM EST. Voting is due at 12:12 AM!

Nominees, feel free to make any last minute pleas here on this thread. Best of luck to all the nominees!

You must cast your vote for either Disgust or Mojo Jojo. In the event of a tie, Piper Halliwell, as Head of Household, you will cast the deciding vote.
Back to top Go down
Anya Taylor-Joy

Anya Taylor-Joy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo   Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 23:43:13

THIRTY MINUTES?!?!?!?!

Naomi Osaka likes this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo   Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 23:43:49

Thanks, John. I'm ready for bed.

I'm not gonna sit up here and bash Mojo and his game.

I've had an absolute blast playing with you people and would love to stick around and play some more.

Do what you feel us best for your game!

Goodnight, everyone!!

Lana Winters likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo   Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 23:52:00

30 minutes wtf!!!

Omar Ayuso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo   Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 23:54:28

Hey everyone! I clearly have a group of people gunning for me and I think I could be a big help to those of you who are trying to get rid of them! If you let Lana win tomorrow it could be you on the block, If I stay around, I'm sure I stay their target as well

Lana Winters likes this post

Back to top Go down
Anya Taylor-Joy

Anya Taylor-Joy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo   Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 0:16:34

The voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes. In just a few moments, the evicted houseguest will say their goodbyes, pack their belongings and walk out the front door.

The following houseguests failed to vote in time and have received a penalty: N/A <3

Let’s read the votes!

By a vote of 5-0,

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Congratulations to everyone else for surviving this round! We got a double tomorrow night, see ya then Wink

Neo, Omar Ayuso, Britney Spears, Shrek and Mark Ruffalo like this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo   Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 0:20:06

You played an amazing game. I have been in awe for days truly. I’m going to miss you.

Neo and Mojo Jojo like this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo   Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 0:21:03

Mojo, I hope it’s no hard feelings. You already know that as much as I sheet on you, I respected your game through and through. You never lied to me so we had a mutual understanding of where we stood and that was very much appreciated. You played a hell of a game and you should be proud of yourself! All love <3

Mojo Jojo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo   Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 0:21:59

Hey everyone! It was an honor to play with all of you, this game has been absolutely wild, fast paced and filled with entertainment, emotions and great gameplay. I hold no anger as I leave tonight, just happy that I got to share this experience with you all, especially our wonderful hosts! I very excited to see how this all plays out and I will be casting my vote for the person who deserves it the most. Go hard and make it a great ending please! You guys are all great players, congrats on Top 8!

Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo 200.gif?cid=89ab776ds6dl8pcl9pl5udr7oqwts2sns6e9tp9a0jkkkhd3&rid=200

Anya Taylor-Joy, Moira Rose, Steven Yeun, Neo, Omar Ayuso, Britney Spears, Chidi Anagonye and like this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo   Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 0:23:08

Bye Mojo <3

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo   Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 0:24:09

You were the best player in this game it’s true.

Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo   Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 0:24:30

Bye Mojo!

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo   Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 0:25:05

Lana Winters wrote:
You were the best player in this game it’s true.

Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo 200.gif?cid=89ab776dtupa92s0e26b0vtpopmyoz1ofv2qd3j83dp8j7wl&rid=200

Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo   Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 0:27:05

Congrats Dee! GG Mojo!

Back to top Go down
Teddy

Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo   Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 0:31:41

Good game Mojo!
Congrats Dee!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo   Eviction Ceremony #14: Disgust vs Mojo Jojo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Evolution :: Season 1 :: Season 1 :: Public Access Rooms :: Living Room :: Eviction Ceremonies-
Jump to: