Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Identity Reveal

Go down 
+18
Mojo Jojo
Britney Spears
Justine
Mark Ruffalo
Cherry Blossom
Joey Sasso
Omar Ayuso
Disgust
Teddy
Addison Rae
Shrek
Piper
Tom Holland
Moira Rose
Naomi Osaka
Steven Yeun
Anya Taylor-Joy
John Chen
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Identity Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 19:28:45

It is now time for the identity reveal!

Good evening,

I will be revealing everyone one at a time! I will go in order of first boots to winner!

This will be the thread to talk about identities!

Naomi Osaka likes this post

Back to top Go down
Anya Taylor-Joy

Anya Taylor-Joy

Identity Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 19:30:32

John Chen was portrayed by:

Spoiler:

John Chen, Disgust, Naomi Osaka, Steven Yeun, Omar Ayuso, Shrek, Piper and like this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Identity Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 19:30:50

Blair Waldorf

Blair is someone that I have had the luxury of playing with before and I always find her entertaining and heartwarming and is seriously one of the nicest people I have ever encountered. I know she started to get busy in real life around the time of this starting but she still tried her best to be active so for that I will always be so appreciate! Thank you for trying!

Blair was played by:
Spoiler:

Tom Holland, Moira Rose, Naomi Osaka, Steven Yeun, Joey Sasso, Neo, Britney Spears and like this post

Back to top Go down
Naomi Osaka

Naomi Osaka

Identity Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 19:31:20

Awww queen Sad
Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

Identity Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 19:31:20

RACHEL YOU WERE ROBBED WHAT THE HELL
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Identity Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 19:32:25

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice was such a controversial houseguest this season for the comment that he made. When I met him in a previous game he was one of the most endearing people I have ever met. I do not think that his comment was appropriate whatsoever but it was still disappointing to hear. I still adore him but he will have to resolve that controversy himself; I cannot defend him. As someone previously mentioned, if we are not trans, then we cannot accept his apology.

Beetlejuice was played by:
Spoiler:

Steven Yeun likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

Identity Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 19:32:32

omg not rachel tf-
Back to top Go down
Moira Rose

Moira Rose

Identity Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 19:32:32

RACHEL OMFG

GO SCHITT GIRL <33333 Identity Reveal 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

Identity Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 19:33:02

John Chen wrote:
Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice was such a controversial houseguest this season for the comment that he made. When I met him in a previous game he was one of the most endearing people I have ever met. I do not think that his comment was appropriate whatsoever but it was still disappointing to hear. I still adore him but he will have to resolve that controversy himself; I cannot defend him. As someone previously mentioned, if we are not trans, then we cannot accept his apology.

Beetlejuice was played by:
Spoiler:

nobody moved

John Chen, Moira Rose, Steven Yeun, Omar Ayuso, Piper, Addison Rae and Justine like this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

Identity Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 19:33:22

RACHEL 😭😭 I knew Blair was a facking QUEEN!
Back to top Go down
Shrek

Shrek

Identity Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 19:33:47

NOT RACHEL! I FEEL SO GUILTY LMAO
Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

Identity Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 19:34:00

Country living is life in his bio now I’m no longer shocked

Steven Yeun and Piper like this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Identity Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 19:34:00

Shrek

I really expected Shrek to last much longer than he did. He is normally such a great strategic player but I think he knew his time was short since he had real life vacation plans coming up so he chose violence instead<3 I love the drama he brought to the table and I also commend him for his amazing banner he did that was points away from being our official banner for the series<3 You were taken away too soon but at least you won some money in the  battleback<3 You got paid more than a ton of people who lasted three times as long so good job!

Shrek was played by:
Spoiler:

Naomi Osaka, Steven Yeun, Neo, Britney Spears, Shrek, Piper and Teddy like this post

Back to top Go down
Teddy

Teddy

Identity Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 19:34:21

HOTTIEEEEEEE

Shrek likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

Identity Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 19:34:23

no shock there lmao love you james <3

Shrek likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Identity Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Identity Reveal
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next