Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Identity Reveal

Go down 
+18
Mojo Jojo
Britney Spears
Justine
Mark Ruffalo
Cherry Blossom
Joey Sasso
Omar Ayuso
Disgust
Teddy
Addison Rae
Shrek
Piper
Tom Holland
Moira Rose
Naomi Osaka
Steven Yeun
Anya Taylor-Joy
John Chen
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

Identity Reveal - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 20:42:11

LMFAO RIGHT

Justine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naomi Osaka

Naomi Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 20:43:15

COURTNEY FELLOW HENVIVOR PROD OMG

Steven Yeun likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 20:43:31

Naomi Osaka wrote:
COURTNEY FELLOW HENVIVOR PROD OMG

LMAOOO CHECK THE S8 CHAT I WAS LIKE “OOMF?”

Naomi Osaka likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 20:43:56

Holy fawkin sheet balls Steven was Courtney!!!!!

Steven Yeun likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 20:44:27

heyyyyyyyyy moe eek
Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 20:45:27

John Chen wrote:
Steven Yeun

Steven was such a hilarious choice for this person because they absolutely refuse to ever play as a man but since we needed this twist to be one male/one female per duo, Steven was a man since Jake only chose a woman option<3 You’re welcome! Steven actually was not a bad character pick but I was curious to see how well he’d do. I think he actually had a pretty good social game, especially since he had to pretend to be normal on the thread<3 He could not pretend to be some paranoid gamebot which is what I am used to seeing tbh, but he surprised me by maintaining his cool in his private rooms with people and only spazzing out behind closed doors. He got away with a ton of things and it’s hilarious that nobody suspected him at all of being shady and it was not until the letters twist that it came back to bite him in the rear but he still managed to get through it and for that I almost have to tip my hat. He went from being on nobody’s radar to being public enemy number one and then back to being on nobody’s radar. That my friends is how you win the game, and that is exactly what he did. I am thoroughly impressed! Congrats once again<3

Steven was played by:
Spoiler:

And that's all folks! Zoom reunion at 9! See you there!

Iktr I would never be a man omfg
Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 20:45:35

Steven Yeun wrote:
heyyyyyyyyy moe eek

Broooo lmaooo! Well played court! Welll facking played!!!
Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 20:46:27

u clocked my ass in sq i wasnt abt to let that sheet happen here SJDJDJDID choosing a man maybe was a better idea for me LMAO

Britney Spears likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 20:49:03

Also now it makes sense why I was never in a solid group ever! Y’all all facking clocked me night one seems like! I can be loyal as asshole 😭... I just expect the same in return 😭

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
Eminem

Eminem

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 20:52:22

I hope the people who played with me before enjoyed the actual me, which was my goal. Thank you so much John for the kind words. I needed it. You know my story so it means alot

John Chen, Disgust, Neo, Britney Spears, Shrek and Teddy like this post

Back to top Go down
Anya Taylor-Joy

Anya Taylor-Joy

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 20:53:52

I love you all, thank you for making this game amazing. Sadly i’m unavailable for the reunion tonight but i’m sending my love ♥

Tom Holland, Disgust, Naomi Osaka, Steven Yeun, Joey Sasso, Neo, Britney Spears and like this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 20:54:08

love you greg i’m glad i did your draft proud <33

Anya Taylor-Joy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Joey Sasso

Joey Sasso

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 15 May - 20:55:56

Love ya Greg.

Anya Taylor-Joy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Teddy

Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun 16 May - 11:43:24

i want to thank everyone who voted me biggest goat

Identity Reveal - Page 23 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0516Edf919LjF3h6tF3bLIWUcE29YFMwAHQ&usqp=CAU

Naomi Osaka, Steven Yeun, Neo and Britney Spears like this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun 16 May - 11:44:05

LMFAOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Identity Reveal   Identity Reveal - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Identity Reveal
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23