Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy   This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 23:39:02

Only the hosts, Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy   This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 23:43:32

Final 4, enough said

Steven Yeun and Justine like this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy   This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 23:43:58

That’s the truth right there. Hell yes!
Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy   This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy Icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr - 23:58:34

PERIOD
Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy   This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 0:00:19

I feel so good about this forreal
Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy   This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 0:05:32

Same!
Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy   This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 0:09:30

This is the move, especially with all the sketchiness going on already, I'm glad we can solidify something that's actually real!
Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy   This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 0:10:42

I agree! There’s definitely sketchiness going on lol
Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy   This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 0:13:46

Oh I can agree to that too. I also dislike how fake some of them appear. Like with you guys I feel an actual connection, you feel me? With the others it’s like “Omg it’s Steven from The Walking Dead! Let’s hope Negan and his bat Lucile don’t show up hahahahahahahaha.” Makes me want to gauge my eyes out with a spoon
Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy   This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 0:17:34

LMAOO 😂😂
Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy   This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 0:19:53

ewww lmao
Back to top Go down
Teddy

Teddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy   This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 0:20:12

not the fakeness hahahha
but yeah I've already someone come to me about cuddling me because I'm a teddy bear... please  This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy   This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 0:22:41

BYE LMFAOOO What’s going on with these people 😂
Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy   This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 0:24:43

That is so awkward LMFAO I’m sorry but damn... I would side eye them
Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy   This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 0:27:31

People genuinely think other people are stupid and ignorant or like robots, like ya people may be ignorant but if you wanna get far you can't assume that lol

Steven Yeun and Justine like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy   This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This room is for Mojo, Justine, Steven, and Teddy
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next