Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven   This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven Icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 12:23:18

Only the hosts, Justine, Teddy, and Steven have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven   This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven Icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 12:25:29

Okay it’s made LMAO finally 

What I say here kind of needs to stay between us. It’s just how I feel with how this game is going right now

Justine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven   This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven Icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 12:28:40

So when Lana was campaigning to me, she made it seem as if Mojo and Neo are close. I’m not sure as to who you suspect the third to be for Lana to stay Justine, but I’d imagine it isn’t Teddy

Teddy, I don’t believe for a second that you evicted Piper. You evicted Lana, I know that and I trust that. The thing is Neo is suspicious of where your vote landed. He thinks that Addison, me, him, and Dee were the votes for Lana to go. Mojo messaged me one on one about how Neo was telling him this and that about how you mentioned Moira to him early game

I don’t believe Mojo is going against our 4, I think he plans on riding it out. My thought process though is I do agree with Lana on her stance that Neo and Mojo are close. I fear that Mojo is planning on riding the middle of two different alliances

Justine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven   This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven Icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 12:29:44

I’ve spoken with you both previously on how I’d rather Mojo get fourth in the chance our final 4 does somehow make final 4, and I hope you guys agree with me on that 

It’s also been agreed amongst us that Mojo tends to have a mouth LMAO. I think us three are the most chill when it comes to this game

Justine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven   This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven Icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 12:30:28

I’m expecting for the targets to still be Piper, Chidi, and Moira. I just wanted to tell you guys this because when I was told, a red flag went up for me as to how close he might be with Neo

Justine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven   This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven Icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 12:40:46

Omg I agree with everything! Tbh I think that fourth vote is Addison. I’m so confused why everyone trusts her so much. She seems really close to Lana and she was never an option to go up on any of Lana’s 3 HOH’s. Even the way Addison acts with Lana on the public threads gave me red flags.

Steven Yeun likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven   This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven Icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 12:43:40

I think so as well. The fact that Teddy was even brought up as a potential vote for Lana to stay confused me. When Mojo was talking to me about it, I was very confused. I figured he’d automatically think that it wasn’t Teddy... either way I just think we have to keep an eye out for Mojo just incase

Justine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven   This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven Icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 12:47:10

Even the way Moira avoided picking her in that HOH??? Like why is Mojo so blind to the obvious game Addison is playing

Steven Yeun likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven   This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven Icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 12:51:19

I’m not sure 😭 I wish I understood how he doesn’t see it
Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven   This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven Icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 12:54:52

This is ridiculous and he’s going to get played. They need to go back and look at those HOH picks. Both sides didn’t want to pick her so that shows she’s playing both sides. 

Mojo literally messaged me at the start of the HOH that we shouldn’t pick any of our four and then he picks Steven before he picked Addison. I didn’t want to make a big deal about that but now that he’s trusting Addison’s vote over one of us, that’s making me go back to that like hmmm

Steven Yeun and Teddy like this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven   This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven Icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 13:00:08

He definitely will be played. My only fear is if he is deeply connected to Neo and Dee, and is trying to get us to the final 6 and ride it out with us targeting Neo/Dee as they target us. I’m not really sure how to go about this, so I’m kind of just waiting to see how other weeks end up playing out

Yeah I told him I “was waiting for a turn” and maybe he took that as “oh hey he wants to go.” But even then, he should’ve waited until it was just us left. Leaving Addison in wasn’t the brightest idea

Justine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven   This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven Icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 13:01:51

Oh also Teddy I’m not sure if you’re aware, but you’re still hidden. You have been for like a day now 😂
Back to top Go down
Teddy

Teddy

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven   This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven Icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 13:12:07

You guys know how I feel about Mojo lol. He barely speaks to me in private and I always try my best with him, so it's all on him if he suspects I kept Lana — which I absolutely did not, and in fact I even told Lana I'd evict her.

I spoke to Mojo and he told me he suspects it's Addison. And that he needs to "reevaluate".

Yeah, I've been hidden the entire game actually hahahah. I just can't be bothered. If I don't want to talk to someone and they see me online I don't want them to know I'm ignoring them. 😭

Steven Yeun and Justine like this post

Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven   This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven Icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 13:15:31

Well maybe it finally clicked for him that Addison is playing circles around him and a lot of people in this game. Neo too because I have no clue what he’ll do if he wins HOH. Plus I always suspected his closeness with Mojo. I hope Mojo also opens his eyes with that too

Steven Yeun and Teddy like this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven   This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven Icon_minitimeFri 7 May - 13:16:32

With him rarely speaking to you privately, it does make me question who else he ignores and who else he doesn’t. I highly doubt he only talks to me one on one, so there’s gotta be other people

He better reevaluate because I do not understand why he would suspect it to be you. I think you made it obvious where your vote was landing, so I was surprised he even questioned if you did

LMFAO I can’t blame you 😂 I really do want to ignore some of these people. Like f*ck they get on my nerves

Teddy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven   This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This room is for Justine, Teddy, and Steven
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next