Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anya Taylor-Joy

Anya Taylor-Joy

This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar Empty
PostSubject: This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar   This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 2:16:57

Only the hosts, Mojo Jojo and Omar have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar   This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 2:21:16

Thank ya!!!!
Back to top Go down
Omar Ayuso

Omar Ayuso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar   This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 2:34:20

Hey bud! we got our room! its lit like that hot box you started lol!
Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar   This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 2:40:00

LMAO even if I lose now, I know I made an impact This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar 1f602 Ima knock though so I'll talk to ya tomorrow!

Omar Ayuso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Omar Ayuso

Omar Ayuso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar   This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 2:48:24

An impact indeed! lol Laughing alright I might knock soon too, talk to you tomorrow! Have a goodnight.
Back to top Go down
Omar Ayuso

Omar Ayuso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar   This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 16:12:39

Good Afternoon bruv! what's good?
Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar   This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 16:31:18

Haha chillin with friends! It's such a beautiful day!! what's good with you??
Back to top Go down
Omar Ayuso

Omar Ayuso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar   This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 16:51:15

You're right it is actually a nice day, I just checked the weather! I didn't think it would be so nice out today. Not much also chillin but making something to eat at the moment
Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar   This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 17:43:43

OOOO what's on the menu??
Back to top Go down
Omar Ayuso

Omar Ayuso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar   This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 18:04:49

Breakfast potatoes and hamburg meat with cheese on a wrap! Came out pretty good
Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar   This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 20:51:55

Oh man that does sound good, especially cause I haven't eaten yet lol i can't decide what to make
Back to top Go down
Omar Ayuso

Omar Ayuso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar   This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 21:17:13

What are you vibing for tonight? I'd suggest something simple to make cause it'll be easier
Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar   This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 21:40:30

LOL I think I'm gonna heat up some left overs This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar 1f602 I got some pasta and turkey meatballs though so I'm happy to eat that!
Back to top Go down
Omar Ayuso

Omar Ayuso

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar   This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 22:44:42

That sounds good bro, I hope you enjoy that! Left overs are bomb especially when you're really hungry Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar   This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar Icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr - 22:46:51

Yepp! And lazy lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar   This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This room is for Mojo Jojo and Omar
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next