Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso

Go down 
+13
Piper
Neo
Justine
Teddy
Addison Rae
Moira Rose
Tom Holland
Disgust
Eminem
Joey Sasso
Omar Ayuso
Mojo Jojo
John Chen
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 22:31:01

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your vote for eviction. Voting will open up in one hour to give you enough time to think about your decision. Once you cast your vote, you may not change it, so keep that in mind. Failure to vote results in a penalty. Remember, two of these and you will unceremoniously be evacuated from the game. In addition to this penalty, you will not be able to compete in the next Head of Household competition.

You will have thirteen hours from now to cast your vote in your Diary Room (so you have a twelve hour voting timeframe).

Nominees, feel free to make any last minute pleas here on this thread. Best of luck to all the nominees!

You must cast your vote for either Mojo Jojo or Omar Ayuso. In the event of a tie, Joey Sasso, as Head of Household, you will cast the deciding vote.

Mark Ruffalo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 22:47:06

Hey everyone! Being on the block is no fun and I feel as if it was probably done because Joey found 1 person in a pair with the letter M in their name. Well thank goodness Tom won Veto bc he picked the letter J and told me, and I know Joey knows as well, that no one in a pair has the letter J in their name so me, Joey and Justine are clear. Omar on the other hand could still be in one! If you want to take a shot at a pair or think I'm good for you're game, please keep me, especially because now it's fact that I came in to this game like most of you...alone!

Joey Sasso and Addison Rae like this post

Back to top Go down
Omar Ayuso

Omar Ayuso

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 1:03:28

Hello everyone! It sucks being up here on the block, and in this position due to a twist that has nothing to do with me. Joey won HOH and told everyone he picked the letter M although, that may be true there is no way to tell if M is in fact a letter connected to a pair. He could have very well been lying because he wanted to target me and Mojo but used picking the letter M as an excuse. If I was actually in a duo don’t you think there would be more of a push to keep me here in the game? Mojo is clearly way more connected than I am which just goes to show the threat level they have in the game over someone like myself.

Addison Rae likes this post

Back to top Go down
Joey Sasso

Joey Sasso

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 5:41:07

Tom did indeed clear the letter J after he won POV. Omar, I ain’t lyin’. People can verify that I chose the letter when they visit the letter room as it won’t be available to ‘em. And if I was lyin’ I’d say more than 1 person had the letter in their name. Good luck to both of you today.
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 11:08:23

Eviction up shortly

Mojo Jojo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 11:10:30

what a pump fake Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso 1f602
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 11:11:26

The voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes. In just a few moments, the evicted houseguests will say his goodbyes, pack his belongings and walk out the front door.

The following houseguests failed to vote in time and have received a penalty: N/A <3

Let’s read the votes!

By a vote of 10-5,

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Congratulations to everyone else for surviving this round! See you at the Head of Household competition later tonight!
Back to top Go down
Eminem

Eminem

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 11:13:54

Congratulations on staying Mojo, good bye Omar Good Game

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 11:15:30

Congrats, Mojo!

Good game, Omar. Really sorry to see you go. I love you

Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 11:16:19

GG Omar
Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 11:17:00

Congrats Mojo, sorry to see you go Omar!!
Back to top Go down
Moira Rose

Moira Rose

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 11:17:31

Take care Omar

Congrats on staying Mojo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 11:19:24

Congrats mojo! Sorry to see you go Omar!
Back to top Go down
Teddy

Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 11:20:48

Good game, Omar. Sad to see you go!
Congrats Mojo!!
Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 11:20:53

Congrats Mojo! Sorry to see you go Omar!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next