Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz

Go down 
+16
Steven Yeun
Piper
Neo
Lana Winters
Donna Noble
Eminem
Mojo Jojo
Moira Rose
Teddy
Anya Taylor-Joy
Tom Holland
Omar Ayuso
Naomi Osaka
Joey Sasso
Disgust
John Chen
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz   Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 21:00:06

POWER OF VETO #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz

Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz Pizza-Party-A1

Welcome to your fourth Power of Veto competition of the season!

The houseguests competing in this competition are:

Joey Sasso
Mojo Jojo
Omar Ayuso
Moira Rose
Naomi Osaka
Tom Holland

Tonight we will be having a pizza party to celebrate single HOHs and each of you will be baking your own pizza. I will be posting a list of three words that should all be synonyms with one another (aka they mean the same thing) and I need you to figure out which word does not belong (an antonym). You will post your answer here ON THE THREAD. You may only answer once per round. The first person to answer correctly will be able to add a topping to their pizza. There are six toppings total:

PEPPERONI
SAUSAGE
JALAPENO
BELLPEPPER
SPINACH
PINEAPPLE

Even though there are six toppings, there are only THREE essential toppings that you must pick in order to make the PERFECT pizza. Big Brother will only give out the Power of Veto to the player with the three essential ingredients, but Big Brother does not mind if there are extra ingredients in it. So if you know what to look for, then you can just take three correct rounds to win the veto quickly, but if you are not careful, it can take you six correct rounds to get all three toppings. I will not reveal which topping is essential and which one isn't until the end of the competition. Just because a player picks one topping doesn't mean you cannot pick it too.

The first houseguest to collect all three essential toppings will win the Golden Power of Veto!

Any questions?

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz   Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 21:01:05

If there are no questions, we can begin at :05.
Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz   Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 21:02:00

Good luck everyone! If you put pineapple on your pizza you are dead to me! Nothing but love!

Addison Rae likes this post

Back to top Go down
Joey Sasso

Joey Sasso

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz   Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 21:02:06

Got it! It's just luck with pickin' the ingredients right?
Back to top Go down
Naomi Osaka

Naomi Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz   Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 21:02:15

If someone picks pineapple can they be disqualified?

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
Joey Sasso

Joey Sasso

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz   Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 21:02:32

If I don't win this my Italian family are gonna disown me, just sayin'.

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz   Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 21:02:44

Joey Sasso wrote:
Got it! It's just luck with pickin' the ingredients right?

Yes the ingredients were randomized, but if you are the fastest one six times then you can theoretically win anyway.

Joey Sasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Omar Ayuso

Omar Ayuso

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz   Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 21:02:49

Do we only get one pizza to place toppings on?
Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz   Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 21:03:04

oop good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
Anya Taylor-Joy

Anya Taylor-Joy

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz   Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 21:03:31

Good luck houseguests. My heart is full and happy knowing I get to co-host a game with such wonderful contestants playing in it. ^_^

Disgust, Moira Rose, Naomi Osaka, Joey Sasso and Neo like this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz   Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 21:03:39

Omar Ayuso wrote:
Do we only get one pizza to place toppings on?

Yes, you only have one.
Back to top Go down
Teddy

Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz   Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 21:04:19

Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz 1f34d Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz 1f34d Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz 1f34d

Disgust and Moira Rose like this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz   Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 21:04:20

Round can begin at :05.

I can help you guys with the first round once the first person to identify the antonym scores.
Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz   Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 21:04:39

Naomi Osaka wrote:
If someone picks pineapple can they be disqualified?

Nothing but truth here, Naomi. Disqualified and then straight to prison.
Back to top Go down
Moira Rose

Moira Rose

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz   Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 21:04:53

I .... like pineapple on pizza

Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz Mv5bngniywnkzmutodg1ni00zjy0lthjzjutnzkwnwfiztjkmwnixkeyxkfqcgdeqxvyntmwota0otaat-v1-1556651595.jpg?crop=0.502xw:1.00xh;0

Teddy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz   Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power of Veto #4: Pizza Party Pizzazz
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next