Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner

Go down 
+7
Lana Winters
Piper
Addison Rae
Disgust
Steven Yeun
John Chen
Anya Taylor-Joy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Anya Taylor-Joy

Anya Taylor-Joy

Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner   Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 21:30:08

POWER OF VETO #14: Everyone's a Winner

Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner R010148e639e669b5bb9344c13de23799?rik=uhOy8%2b9WQ6slyQ&riu=http%3a%2f%2fstatic.independent.co.uk%2fs3fs-public%2fthumbnails%2fimage%2f2012%2f11%2f16%2f20%2fguesswho

Welcome to your fourteenth Power of Veto competition of the season!

The houseguests competing in this competition are:

Piper Halliwell
Disgust
Mojo Jojo
Addison Rae
Lana Winters
Steven Yeun

Tonight you will be squaring off against one another in a game of wit. Each of you will have the following playing pieces, along with their respective rank:

X. Allison Grodner
1. Eddie McGee
2. Will Kirby
3. Lisa Donahue
4. Jun Song
5. Drew Daniel
6. Maggie Ausburn
7. Boogie Malin
8. Dick Donato
9. Adam Jasinski
10. Dan Gheesling
11. Jordan Lloyd
12. Hayden Moss
13. Rachel Reilly
14. Ian Terry
15. Andy Herren
16. Derrick Levasseur
17. Steven Moses
18. Nicole Franzel
19. Josh Martinez
20. Kaycee Clark
21. Jackson Michie
22. Cody Calafiore

These ranks do not reflect my opinion of these Big Brother winners, but rather the chronological order of their victories.

Whenever I post "Battle Now", each of you will post in your Diary Room the number (or name) of the pieces you wish to play. The lower the number, the higher the rank. The player with the highest rank will win that round and score a point.

Here is how ties will work:

If two or more people use a piece of a similar rank that rank the highest, then we will get into a tiebreaker round. EVERY player will play a NEW piece that they have. However, only the people who had tied originally will be the only ones able to score a point.

Once you play a piece, it will be considered out of play, which means you cannot use it in any future rounds. You will have sixty seconds to post in your Diary Room the piece you would like to use. If you do not submit a piece, you will be disqualified from the competition automatically.

However, if any player uses the Allison Grodner piece, then whoever would have normally scored will instead LOSE a point. In the event of a tie for first, instead of going to a tiebreaker, everyone who scored the highest will lose the point.

The houseguest with the most points after ten rounds will win the Golden Power of Veto! If there is a tie for first, then we will go to a sudden death round for only those tied for first.

Any questions? I will post example scenarios in a bit.

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
Anya Taylor-Joy

Anya Taylor-Joy

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner   Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 21:30:59

Scenario #1

John plays 4, Greg plays 7, Malcolm plays 20.

John has the lowest number (highest rank), so he scores a point.

Scenario #2

John plays 4, Greg plays 4, Malcolm plays 20.

John and Greg have the lowest number (highest rank), so we go to a tiebreaker round.

John plays 2, Greg plays 3, Malcolm plays 1.

John has the lowest number between him and Greg, so he scores a point.

Scenario #3

John plays 4, Greg plays X, Malcolm plays 20.

John has the lowest number (highest rank), so he would have scored, but since Greg played X, he LOSES a point instead.

Scenario #4

John plays 4, Greg plays X, Malcolm plays X.

John has the lowest number (highest rank), so he would have scored, but since Greg and Malcolm played X, he LOSES a point instead.

Scenario #5

John plays 4, Greg plays 4, Malcolm plays X.

John and Greg have the lowest number (highest rank), so we would go to a tiebreaker round, but since Malcolm played an X, John and Greg both LOSE a point instead.
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner   Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 21:34:52

To the players who are competing, please verify that you have access to your DR and have no private room access.

Steven Yeun, Piper, Lana Winters and Mojo Jojo like this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner   Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 21:35:01

Would you want us to create a new thread in our Diary Rooms?
Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner   Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 21:35:17

Checking!!
Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner   Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 21:35:30

I can see the blob fish room if anyone wants to talk in there

Anya Taylor-Joy, Disgust and Lana Winters like this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner   Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 21:35:40

Steven Yeun wrote:
Would you want us to create a new thread in our Diary Rooms?

Yes, if you can, that would be perfect
Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner   Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 21:36:09

Yeah, I need that Blobfish to help out. See you all in there!
Back to top Go down
Anya Taylor-Joy

Anya Taylor-Joy

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner   Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 21:37:18

I will be monitoring the blobfish room and I will be a snitch xoxo

Addison Rae likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner   Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 21:38:25

Each round I will post everyone's submission, along with an update on all available options for each person.

I know this is a lot of information, so please make sure you understand everything.

Steven Yeun likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner   Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 21:38:55

If there are no more additional questions, we can start at :43. If you would like a little more time to read instructions, message me privately or on here and I'll extend.
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner   Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 21:41:12

Someone asked if Anya is posting or if I am. It will be me<3 Anya was just making sure that we were not late<3
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner   Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 21:43:16

BATTLE NOW
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner   Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 21:49:06

Round One

Piper Halliwell played 10.
Disgust played 11.
Mojo Jojo played 16.
Addison Rae played 13.
Lana Winters played 10.
Steven Yeun played 11.

Piper and Lana both chose 10, which means we are going to a tiebreaker round. EVERYONE should send something in, but only Piper or Lana will score.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner   Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 21:49:22

question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner   Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power of Veto #14: Everyone's a Winner
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next