Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Power of Veto Ceremony #6: Lana Winters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Power of Veto Ceremony #6: Lana Winters Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #6: Lana Winters   Power of Veto Ceremony #6: Lana Winters Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 21:29:45

Power of Veto Ceremony #6: Lana Winters F0bae260-a00c-449a-a593-fe9746a96630

Gather around houseguests!

Britney Spears, Piper Halliwell, you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Lana Winters should use the Power of Veto on you.

Lana Winters, you have thirty minutes to post your decision on the thread. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Britney Spears

Britney Spears

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #6: Lana Winters   Power of Veto Ceremony #6: Lana Winters Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 21:33:27

Lana -- People are already grouping us together for their convenience with trying to make other people targets. I am not someone in this game who would come after you, and I think I could be an asset to you. I would really appreciate you using the veto on me and helping me stay, especially since the reason I am on the block, the vote from 2 weeks ago, is completely bogus. Congrats on your win!
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #6: Lana Winters   Power of Veto Ceremony #6: Lana Winters Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 21:38:21

Listen, these people are thick headed. I literally spent all night campaigning to SAVE Eminem and I'm still being told I voted against him. If the fact that they think I voted Eminem isn't proof enough of how their logic works, I was fucking HoH. I couldn't even vote. Leading ladies are not always smart what can I say.

Piper and Mark Ruffalo like this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #6: Lana Winters   Power of Veto Ceremony #6: Lana Winters Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 21:59:26

Britney, I love how I keep listening to Britney Spears since starting this game because of your character selection. Piper, you're the best Halliwell sister it's true. I do think you're both wonderful and the talks we have had were lovely. Since we're apparently thick as thieves, I've decided to

Spoiler:

Piper and Mark Ruffalo like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #6: Lana Winters   Power of Veto Ceremony #6: Lana Winters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1