Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters

Go down 
+5
Disgust
Lana Winters
Donna Noble
Naomi Osaka
John Chen
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters   Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 22:06:27

Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters F0bae260-a00c-449a-a593-fe9746a96630

Gather around houseguests!

Donna Noble, Naomi Osaka, you have just a few minutes to state your case on this thread on why Lana Winters should use the Power of Veto on you.

Lana Winters, you have thirty minutes to post your decision on the thread. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Naomi Osaka

Naomi Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters   Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 22:08:23

Congrats on sweeping the week Lana!

I still cannot compete in anything for another week, and as soon as I get on the block I am automatically gone. I’m a great shield and secondary option to keep going into the jury stage when things could get dicey with less numbers.

Tonight if you take me off the block and backdoor someone who can compete, is more connected and has actually been able to strategize for the past 5 days, you could potentially be in a much better spot

Lana Winters likes this post

Back to top Go down
Donna Noble

Donna Noble

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters   Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 22:08:41

Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters Tumblr_o17peampsg1slacz0o1_400

Back to top Go down
Donna Noble

Donna Noble

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters   Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 22:12:20

If I go home over someone who already has votes to evict them, Im more hated that I thought. Im a clear blockstar so thank you everyone for that! Keep me in cause I get to keep being your nom you can use as a pawn <3

Back to top Go down
Naomi Osaka

Naomi Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters   Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 22:27:32

And if I do manage to stay, you’re not my target Lana. I’m going after people who are playing the quiet middle. They’ve been too quiet for too long and they need to wake up and join the party like the rest of us
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters   Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 22:31:27

Typing right now.

Naomi Osaka likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters   Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 22:34:12

Spoiler:

Naomi Osaka and Britney Spears like this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters   Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 22:34:57

Welp. Surprise.

Back to top Go down
Donna Noble

Donna Noble

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters   Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 22:34:59

please send me home im so done with this lmao
Back to top Go down
Donna Noble

Donna Noble

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters   Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 22:36:50

you are all way too much of crackheads for me to have found this even 1% entertaining, and if mark is at reunion I will not be attending <3 Ive done more complainging than I ever have because of all the dumbass decisions you are all making in this game. Lana is going to win this game, hope you all are content with that <3
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters   Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 22:37:35

Congrats Naomi!

Naomi Osaka likes this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters   Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 22:39:17

Okay, well, I'm not campaigning against Donna. She's had a horrible week in her family and I'm not a person who goes low.

So, there you go.

I'm off to bed. I have to get up early and it's already going to be hard enough to sleep.

Back to top Go down
Naomi Osaka

Naomi Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters   Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 22:39:43

I’m literally shaking rn. Thank you so much Lana

Good luck Dee and Donna

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters   Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 22:42:51

Congrats, Naomi. I truly mean that.
Back to top Go down
Moira Rose

Moira Rose

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters   Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 22:46:25

Donna Noble wrote:
you are all way too much of crackheads for me to have found this even 1% entertaining, and if mark is at reunion I will not be attending <3 Ive done more complainging than I ever have because of all the dumbass decisions you are all making in this game. Lana is going to win this game, hope you all are content with that <3

Donna are you Black? If you are then I don't mean to speak out of line.

But if you are non Black, "c****head" is actually a racist slur used mostly against Black people. Look up "War on Drugs" and that word.

Better yet, here is a link as well! https://twitter.com/AdamantxYves/status/1351502562915217409?s=20

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters   Power of Veto Ceremony #9: Lana Winters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next