Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction

Go down 
+8
Piper
Steven Yeun
Moira Rose
Lana Winters
Mojo Jojo
Anya Taylor-Joy
Disgust
John Chen
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction   Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 21:30:00

POWER OF VETO #11: Diction Friction

Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction 6154042763_b74e2c766f_b

Welcome to your eleventh Power of Veto competition of the season!

The houseguests competing in this competition are:

Mojo Jojo
Lana Winters
Piper Halliwell
Disgust
Moira Rose
Steven Yeun

Tonight we will be trying to identify a ten-lettered English word. At the start of every round, I will post "POST NOW" and everyone will have two minutes to post a ten-lettered word here ON THIS THREAD. I will make a post revealing which letters are in the right spot.

For example, if the word was "DEAR" and someone guessed "DOOR", then I would post "DOOR - D, R", since D is the first letter of both words and R is the fourth letter of both words.

If you specify a word that uses multiple letters, I will not specify which one is in the correct spot if at least one of them is correct. For example, if the word was "DEAR" and someone guessed "DEER", then I would post "DEER - D, E, R" since D is the first letter of both words, E is the second letter of both words, and R is the fourth letter of both words. But you will not be told which E is in the correct spot.

You may only guess one word every round and then once I make a post revealing all the correct letters, then you guys will have another two minutes to post another ten-lettered word. We will repeat this process until someone finally posts the correct word. Failure to post a word in the allotted time frame will eliminate you from the challenge (this is to prevent players from being inactive the first half of the challenge and showing up later). So yes, you will have two minutes to make another word from the moment I post results, so stay alert. I’m giving you a hint now - there are no repeated letters.

The first houseguest to correctly post the ten-lettered word will win the Golden Power of Veto!

Any questions? If not, we can start at :35.
Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction   Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 21:31:20

Got it!
Back to top Go down
Anya Taylor-Joy

Anya Taylor-Joy

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction   Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 21:32:46

Reminder to post the words on this thread, don't do it in your DRs xoxo.
Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction   Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 21:33:03

By no repeated letters you mean back to back or all 10 letters are different?
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction   Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 21:33:38

Mojo Jojo wrote:
By no repeated letters you mean back to back or all 10 letters are different?

There are ten distinct letters.

Mojo Jojo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction   Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 21:34:18

Wait. The word has NO REPEATED letters?
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction   Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 21:34:45

Disgust wrote:
Wait. The word has NO REPEATED letters?

Correct.
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction   Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 21:35:03

POST NOW.
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction   Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 21:35:13

Republican
Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction   Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 21:35:20

Blacksmith
Back to top Go down
Moira Rose

Moira Rose

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction   Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 21:35:27

Regulation
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction   Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 21:35:28

trampoline

Mark Ruffalo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction   Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 21:35:28

Bankruptcy

Mark Ruffalo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction   Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 21:36:19

Judgmental
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction   Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction Icon_minitimeThu 6 May - 21:40:18

Here are the round results. You have two minutes to post another ten-lettered word here on the thread.

POST NOW.

Mojo Jojo has posted

BLACKSMITH - NONE

Lana Winters has posted

REPUBLICAN - L, I

Piper Halliwell has posted

TRAMPOLINE - M

Disgust has posted

JUDGMENTAL - NONE

Moira Rose has posted

REGULATION - NONE

Steven Yeun has posted

BANKRUPTCY - NONE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction   Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power of Veto #11: Diction Friction
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next