Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries

Go down 
+7
Neo
Mojo Jojo
Anya Taylor-Joy
Lana Winters
Piper
Disgust
Little Christina
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Little Christina

Little Christina

Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries   Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:00:10

POWER OF VETO #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries

Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries OIP.FONa-IqJq7OUBsNVh_78FgHaFj?w=285&h=214&c=7&o=5&pid=1

Welcome to your twelfth Power of Veto competition of the season!

The houseguests competing in this competition are:

Lana Winters
Disgust
Steven Yeun
Addison Rae
Mojo Jojo
Piper Halliwell

Tonight you will be racing to solve this cute little puzzle <3 The answer is asking for a numerical answer. You may only guess once. If all six guess incorrectly then you may guess again.

The first houseguest to post the correct answer here ON THIS THREAD will win the Golden Power of Veto!

Any questions?
Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries   Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:01:02

Um, I guess not?? Lol. This is vague as hell so...

Little Christina likes this post

Back to top Go down
Little Christina

Little Christina

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries   Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:01:45

If there are no questions I can post it at 6:05.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries   Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:02:02

Not Little Christina Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries 1f602

Disgust, Moira Rose, Neo, Omar Ayuso, Britney Spears, Lana Winters, Justine and like this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries   Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:03:03

Help

Little Christina likes this post

Back to top Go down
Little Christina

Little Christina

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries   Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:05:06

Puzzle

Seven year old Christina, aka yours truly, brought in a box of chocolate covered cherries to eat after my long walk in the trails. I love to count things out by laying them all out on the table and organizing them in even rows.

I tried to line them up in equal rows of seven, but there were three extra cherries. Then I tried to line them up in equal rows of five, but there were two extra cherries. Then I tried to line them up in equal rows of four, but there were two extra cherries once again. Then I tried to line them up in equal rows of three, but there were two extra cherries yet again.

How many chocolate covered cherries are there total?

Cherry Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries   Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:06:06

Back to top Go down
Little Christina

Little Christina

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries   Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:06:56

Disgust wrote:
clown

Anya Taylor-Joy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Anya Taylor-Joy

Anya Taylor-Joy

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries   Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:07:26

Just to be clear, Little Christina will post a clown emoji for all the wrong answers. Thank you.

Disgust, Moira Rose and Britney Spears like this post

Back to top Go down
Little Christina

Little Christina

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries   Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:07:52

Anya Taylor-Joy wrote:
Just to be clear, Little Christina will post a clown emoji for all the wrong answers. Thank you.
clown

Anya Taylor-Joy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries   Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:08:47

Back to top Go down
Little Christina

Little Christina

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries   Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:09:16

You may guess only after everyone gives a guess.
Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries   Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:09:25

My bad. Guessing too fast. Lol
Back to top Go down
Little Christina

Little Christina

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries   Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:09:41

Disgust wrote:
My bad. Guessing too fast. Lol
clown

Anya Taylor-Joy and Disgust like this post

Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries   Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 18:11:35

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries   Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power of Veto #12: Chocolate Covered Cherries
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next