Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose

Go down 
+6
John Chen
Steven Yeun
Lana Winters
Moira Rose
Chidi Anagonye
Anya Taylor-Joy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anya Taylor-Joy

Anya Taylor-Joy

Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose   Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 0:34:43

Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your vote for eviction. Voting will open up in one hour to give you enough time to think about your decision. Once you cast your vote, you may not change it, so keep that in mind. Failure to vote results in a penalty. Remember, two of these and you will unceremoniously be evacuated from the game. In addition to this penalty, you will not be able to compete in the next Head of Household competition.

Justine, you cannot vote.

You will have thirteen hours from now to cast your vote in your Diary Room (so you have a twelve hour voting timeframe).

This means you may start voting at 1:35 AM EST. Voting is due at 1:35 PM tomorrow!

Nominees, feel free to make any last minute pleas here on this thread. Best of luck to all the nominees!

You must cast your vote for either Chidi Anagonye or Moira Rose. In the event of a tie, Steven Yeun, as Head of Household, you will cast the deciding vote.
Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose   Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 0:35:50

From the events of this afternoon I think it is very obvious and should show everyone how isolated I have been in this game. When everyone found out that Steven duo was Omar not 1 person even thought about mentioning it to me. It was Steven that told me about it after I asked him how he was doing, which is why I am shocked he put me up knowing I could be a number for him and how isolated I have been. I have repeatedly been trying to form bonds and trying to be an asset to people’s game but yet you people keep ignoring someone who can actually be a number for you down the road especially when only 6 or 7 people are voting. That one vote could be the difference. The people I have already campaigned to I have an extra vote power that is good for 2 more rounds. I can be the reason you stay in this game. I can help you with that especially if you think your such a huge target and someone will take a shot at you. With that being said I will not be campaigning to everyone for that very reason! I would transfer it to one of you clown for this vote but let’s be real you all are selfish and probably wouldn’t even use it to save me. With that the people I have campaigned to you can save me tonight and i will return the favor back to you in the near future whether it be protecting you when I win an hoh, using the veto on you which I have shown I am not scared to use or if you are on the block next 2 rounds using 2 votes to save you.

I hope you also know that Moira has been repeatedly associated to be working closely with certain people. To those people it only creates a bigger target on you if she stays in this game. As you have also noticed these comps are becoming more and more about who can submit the fastest and Moira was able to beat everyone over and over again in the face off competition and can easily get herself to the final two spot.

I once again sit here with little hope that I will be saved tonight but I hope you realize that keeping me in this game would be smarter. If any of you have questions or you are more then welcome to ask me. Unlike majority of the evictees I will not be throwing people under the bus when I leave as to me it’s a game and I will not be bitter about it.

Moira Rose, Neo, Britney Spears, Lana Winters and Mark Ruffalo like this post

Back to top Go down
Moira Rose

Moira Rose

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose   Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 1:05:58

I am not going to talk bad on Chidi because that's not how I roll.

I was not anticipating being nominated but at the same time, anything can happen in this game. I understand and I respect your decision, Steven.

I am not one to force or badger people to go against what is best for their game or question how they are voting over and over. All I ask is for you all to truly consider if I am beneficial to your game moving forward. If I am a good teammate that you would like to have around, even if it's only for a couple more rounds. The journey here has been long and quite a rollercoaster, but I'm glad I have been able to get through it with all of you.

I feel like I have proven my loyalty to those of you I consider myself close to, and I would very much appreciate if you could keep me around. And to those I am not as close to, I feel like we have been civil enough for you to at least be honest with me as well.

However you all vote, I just hope that you are considering what is best for you. And if I am best for your game, please consider keeping me.

Thank you <3

Lana Winters likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose   Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 12:00:24

I’ve had it. None of you have seen my unhinged crazy side but you’re about to provoke it out of me. I didn’t threaten a single one if you fuckers in this vote. Find a new hobby, I’m tired. Win a facking HoH, take me out and quit obsessing over me. I didn’t threaten a single one of you so to be told that I apparently am, get a new strategy it’s getting old. I don’t tend to take games personally but the sheer amount of BS you guys make up about me is starting to feel facking personal. You hate me that much? You’re that jealous that I win comps? Then facking win one and take me out. I’m right here.
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose   Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 12:02:35

*of
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose   Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 12:11:58

Also, people who dislike posts, I know you feel all powerful inside but all that shows me is that you’re a coward. Be proud of yourself stupid cowards.

Disgust, Moira Rose, Britney Spears and Mark Ruffalo like this post

Back to top Go down
Anya Taylor-Joy

Anya Taylor-Joy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose   Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 12:13:38

Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose

It is now time to reveal the votes. In just a few moments, the evicted houseguest will say their goodbyes, pack their belongings and walk out the front door.

The following houseguests failed to vote in time and have received a penalty: N/A <3

Let’s read the votes!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Congratulations to everyone else for surviving this round! See you at the Head of Household competition later tonight!

Joey Sasso, Neo, Britney Spears and Mark Ruffalo like this post

Back to top Go down
Moira Rose

Moira Rose

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose   Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 14:03:31

hi Steven </3

Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose Giphy
Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose   Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 14:19:44

Alright hey I’m home now
Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose   Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 14:21:00

I just got off of work and am rushing to type this since I know people would rather the eviction be as soon as possible than waited out 

The person I have decided to evict is Moira. It’s nothing against you at all. I just feel as if Chidi staying is the best for me personally moving forward. He was right in stating that he was outcasted in this game. 

Also, Britney I love you I love you Moira I know you were kind of going back and forth with your vote during the Piper/Britney vote off, so Justice for Britney! <3

Neo and Britney Spears like this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose   Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 14:25:21

It is official. Moira Rose, you have been evicted. Thank you for being such an iconic player this season. Your character choice being the most desired one out of all seasons is hilarious and I am so glad you pulled it off so well! Thank you for signing up and playing <3 You may make a final post before I whisk you away.

Moira Rose, Omar Ayuso and Britney Spears like this post

Back to top Go down
Moira Rose

Moira Rose

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose   Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 14:28:21

Everything I need to say to my favorite people has been said in private. To my faves, you know who you are and I am rooting so hard for you all <3 Please make me proud! <333

Some of you told me you don’t know how you’d stay sane without me here, some told me how it was heartbreaking that I was on the block, and y'all telling me that is a win in my books <3 I may not have made it as far as I would have liked, but I am content nonetheless.

I have genuinely enjoyed getting to know you all, whether you voted me out or kept me. I can say that I am leaving with no hard feelings and no regrets.

Thank you to all you fellow houseguests for making this a wild and eventful experience. Thank you to John Chen, Jasmine Masters, and Anya-Taylor Joy for being wonderful hosts. I’ll miss rambling and spiraling in my DR’s. I am honored to have been able to play this season.

Truth be told I never thought I would even make it to jury. I was convinced my game was tanked when we were still in the pre-jury stages. But somehow I managed to make it through and secure a spot in the jury.

I am very much surprised, but proud of myself for making it this far without touching the block, until last night of course </3 But I am so grateful for this experience regardless.

Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose 8d44dba3b81bdbc8b6068493c97c7ffe

Good luck to you all! I hope we can party it up at the zoom reunion! May the best player win Smile

John Chen, Disgust, Moira Rose, Steven Yeun, Neo, Omar Ayuso, Britney Spears and like this post

Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose   Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 14:30:33

First of all thank you Steven for keeping me in this game. Moira it is sad to see you go and like you said it’s been a pleasure getting to know you thru this game. I want to thank everyone that kept me and people that let me know without the extra vote I wasn’t staying because the nullifier was being used. Congratulations to everyone for making the final 9.

Disgust, Moira Rose, Neo and Britney Spears like this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose   Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 14:41:00

Congrats on staying, Chidi. Amazing game, Moira. Really well played. <3

Moira Rose and Chidi Anagonye like this post

Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose   Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 14:48:48

Congrats Chidi, GG Moira!!

Moira Rose and Chidi Anagonye like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose   Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Evolution :: Season 1 :: Season 1 :: Public Access Rooms :: Living Room :: Eviction Ceremonies-
Jump to: