Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose

Go down 
+6
John Chen
Steven Yeun
Lana Winters
Moira Rose
Chidi Anagonye
Anya Taylor-Joy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose   Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 15:00:15

Great game Moira! Congrats chidi

Moira Rose and Chidi Anagonye like this post

Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose   Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 15:05:25

Congrats on staying Chidi! GG Moira <3

Moira Rose and Chidi Anagonye like this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose   Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 16:02:09

Moira, I have rarely found a person in these games who have made this girl feel wanted the way you have. You were a bright light every day that things got dark in here for me. I have found a friend for life in you and please know it’s true, it’s not a game move. I spend my real life trying to be selfless and to have that given back to me is something special I hold close to my heart. I’m sorry that my presence in this game aided tanking yours. I should have stayed gone. I’m so sorry.

Chidi, I didn’t want you to go either but I already see the writing on the wall. I already know people are putting this all on me, it’s ok. I’m happy for you nonetheless.

Disgust, Moira Rose, Neo, Omar Ayuso, Britney Spears, Cherry Blossom and Teddy like this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose   Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May - 16:06:27

To the rest of you, you win. I am done being the punching bag in this game, you have broken me. I’ll show up for challenges out of respect for the hosts. Nothing more disrespectful to the hosts that someone that quits, but I’m not entertaining anyone anymore. There’s a way to play competitively without being such dicks all the time.

Cherry Blossom likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose   Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #13: Chidi Anagonye vs Moira Rose
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2