Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye

Go down 
+3
Disgust
Chidi Anagonye
John Chen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye   Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:49:20

GG Dee!!! congrats chidi.

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye   Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:50:20

if anyone needs me i will be getting a snack.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye   Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:51:07

Disgust wrote:
Bye, Piper.  Off to deal with my suicidal family member now.  It's been a pleasure being abused by you. I love you

girl BYE! i already told you that i hope your family is doing better. don't turn this into what it's not because every time i've put you on blast, you came to my dm's telling me you don't take it personally. hope to see you never!
Back to top Go down
Teddy

Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye   Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:51:17

Good game Dee!
Congrats Chidi!!

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye   Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:52:37

Girl, you say a lot of things when you're just trying to survive. Rest assured it did nothing for my mental health during the last 48 hours. So, thank you for that. I love you
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye   Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:53:51

Disgust wrote:
Girl, you say a lot of things when you're just trying to survive.  Rest assured it did nothing for my mental health during the last 48 hours.  So, thank you for that.  I love you

you're the one to talk about SAYING A LOT OF THINGS lmfao

Britney Spears likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye   Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:54:53

Disgust wrote:
Girl, you say a lot of things when you're just trying to survive.  Rest assured it did nothing for my mental health during the last 48 hours.  So, thank you for that.  I love you

i will be screenshotting this and bringing it back to the reunion because I have a feeling I know who you are and you also conveniently had a family emergency the last time you were voted out. xoxo
Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye   Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:55:57

Girl. I have a family emergency nearly all the time here. Production has known about this since YESTERDAY. So, you can miss me with that.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye   Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:57:31

Disgust wrote:
Girl. I have a family emergency nearly all the time here. Production has known about this since YESTERDAY.  So, you can miss me with that.

aren't you only allowed once post after eviction?

Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye - Page 2 Tenor

Britney Spears likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye   Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Evolution :: Season 1 :: Season 1 :: Public Access Rooms :: Living Room :: Eviction Ceremonies-
Jump to: