Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye

Go down 
+3
Disgust
Chidi Anagonye
John Chen
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye   Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:28:33

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your vote for eviction. Voting will open up NOW. Once you cast your vote, you may not change it, so keep that in mind. Failure to vote results in a penalty. Remember, two of these and you will unceremoniously be evacuated from the game. In addition to this penalty, you will not be able to compete in the next Head of Household competition.

You will have fifteen minutes from now to cast your vote in your Diary Room.

This means you may start voting at 8:28 PM EST. Voting is due at 8:43 PM!

Nominees, feel free to make any last minute pleas here on this thread. Best of luck to all the nominees!

You must cast your vote for either Disgust or Chidi Anagonye. In the event of a tie, Steven Yeun, as Head of Household, you will cast the deciding vote.
Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye   Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:31:07

This will be the 5th Dee will survive the block! This is a huge accomplishment how she has been able to keep herself in the game every time she has been on the block. She has planted seeds and turned people against each other time after time after time. She is a strategic social queen everyone is getting evicted next to.

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye   Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:32:02

Chidi, you go unpack your bags, lmao. Love you, boo. I love you
Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye   Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:32:57

Dee I love you regardless who goes but I have to fight until John says I am evicted. As sure as your I feel the same way it’s my time to go.

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye   Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:34:23

Not a snowballs chance in hell, Chidi, but I admire your fire. Lol

Peace out, people!!
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye   Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:41:22

Less than two minutes left.
Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye   Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:42:04

I have campaigned to you all and I hope none of you lied you could have all been honest because it is a game.

Lana Winters likes this post

Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye   Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:42:10

SORRY i sent <3 a betch is still heavy breathing from the veto

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye   Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:46:19

The voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes. In just a few moments, the evicted houseguest will say their goodbyes, pack their belongings and walk out the front door.

The following houseguests failed to vote in time and have received a penalty: N/A <3

Let’s read the votes!

By a vote of 5-0,

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Congratulations to everyone else for surviving this round! I will have an announcement shortly
Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye   Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:46:36

The way y’all told it should be 5-0 vote but we know not everyone here is honest about their vote like I am.

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye   Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:46:54

Bye Dee, it was real. Hope the family stuff and your toe get better.

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye   Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:47:06

Nevermind thanks for keeping me everyone!

Disgust, Britney Spears and Addison Rae like this post

Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye   Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:47:39

Dee you played a great game from what I can tell you had people spinning in your webs! See you soon!

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye   Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:48:01

John Chen wrote:

The voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes. In just a few moments, the evicted houseguest will say their goodbyes, pack their belongings and walk out the front door.

The following houseguests failed to vote in time and have received a penalty: N/A <3

Let’s read the votes!

By a vote of 5-0,

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Congratulations to everyone else for surviving this round! I will have an announcement shortly

John, don't lie to her ass.

Bye DISGUSTING! Take your bullsheet novels you send to people and shove it up Mojo's asshole when you clock right back in because we all know that’s exactly where you are going <33

Omar Ayuso and Britney Spears like this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye   Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 20:49:09

Bye, Piper. Off to deal with my suicidal family member now. It's been a pleasure being abused by you. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye   Eviction Ceremony #15: Disgust vs Chidi Anagonye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next