Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy

Go down 
+5
Chidi Anagonye
Addison Rae
Teddy
Lana Winters
John Chen
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 22:28:57

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your vote for eviction. Voting will open up NOW. Once you cast your vote, you may not change it, so keep that in mind. Failure to vote results in a penalty. Remember, two of these and you will unceremoniously be evacuated from the game. In addition to this penalty, you will not be able to compete in the next Head of Household competition.

You will have twenty minutes from now to cast your vote in your Diary Room. REMEMBER, YOU ARE CASTING YOUR VOTE TO SAVE ONE OF THE THREE NOMINEES. THE THE HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE SAVED WHILE THE OTHER TWO WILL BE EVICTED.

This means you may start voting at 10:28 PM EST. Voting is due at 10:48 PM!

Nominees, feel free to make any last minute pleas here on this thread. Best of luck to all the nominees!

You must cast your vote for either Justine Ndiba, Steven Yeun, or Teddy. In the event of a tie, Lana Winters, as Head of Household, you will cast the deciding vote.

Last edited by John Chen on Tue 11 May - 22:30:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 22:30:44

#JusticeForMoira continues

Moira Rose, Cherry Blossom, Addison Rae and Teddy like this post

Back to top Go down
Teddy

Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 22:33:01

I'll leave it up to the house to decide.
Good luck Steven and Justine!
Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 22:40:09

Good luck everybody. Tonight has been crazy to say the least

Lana Winters likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 22:41:22

7 minutes left xoxo
Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 22:42:33

John my browser is breaking with the notifications!
Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 22:43:37

did i vote
Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 22:44:08

Addison Rae wrote:
did i vote
no i didnt i forgot lOL sorry john
Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 22:44:34

Good luck Justine and Teddy <3

Lana Winters likes this post

Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 22:48:50

LOL Steven please

Teddy likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 22:50:49

The voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes. In just a few moments, the evicted houseguest will say their goodbyes, pack their belongings and walk out the front door.

The following houseguests failed to vote in time and have received a penalty: N/A <3

Let’s read the votes!

With 0 votes to save,

Spoiler:

And now, by a vote of 2-1,

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Congratulations to everyone else for surviving this round! And just like that, we are down to our final five. And around this time tomorrow, we will be down to our final three.
Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 22:51:30

Goodbye Justine and Teddy Sad I love you guys

Britney Spears likes this post

Back to top Go down
Teddy

Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 22:53:36

Good luck to everyone! I'll be happy to vote for anyone left to win. <3
Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 22:59:42

I’m sure a lot of people are confused right now so let me clear some things up

Addison Rae likes this post

Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 23:03:57

On night one John introduced a twist into the house... the duos twist. Two duos entered this game.. one consisted of Omar and the other? Me and Steven. Britney sending Steven the POV and nobody picking letters that incriminated me kept It clean until this point but since I just threw away my alliance to save him... I had to make It clear why. I’m sorry to Justine and teddy and to everyone else, good luck tomorrow! I’m going to bed ✌🏼

Joey Sasso, Britney Spears and Addison Rae like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next