Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling

Go down 
+2
Chidi Anagonye
John Chen
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling Empty
PostSubject: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:00:12

POWER OF VETO #18: Last Minute Scrambling

Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling 28983010659d1f9dfc91753bc2fb39fd

Welcome to your final Power of Veto competition of the season!

The houseguests competing in this competition are: Everybody

Tonight you will be racing to complete various tasks in order to obtain letters that you may use in order to win. To win this veto, you must spell out the longest possible (English) word you can by using the letters you win. There are twenty six different tasks, each task rewarding you with a unique letter. And yes, each letter can be used an infinite number of times. So if you win an A, you may use it once, twice, three times, etc. To get started, create a thread in your Diary Room titled “Last Minute Scrambling”. You will use this for most of your tasks. Whenever you complete a task, you must specify which letter is (so if you’re doing the task for A, make sure you say something like “Task A” in your post).

You will have TEN minutes from the time I post the tasks. I will monitor everyone during the challenge. It is up to you to keep track of what letters you’ve won. Once you feel like you have enough letters, you may submit your word in the “Last Minute Scrambling” thread. Once you submit this word, your word and time is locked in, and you are unable to add more letters or change your word. You may not compete in public tasks either.

Your words have to be authentic. Please do not send submissions like “hahahahahahahahaha...” or “lololololololol...” or I will not count it.

Example:

A: Like two posts that I made.
B: Send me a private message.
C: Comment on this thread.

So if I like two posts made by John, then I obtain the letter A. If I send a message to John, then I obtain the letter B. If I make a comment on this thread, then I obtain the letter C.

In my Diary Room, I can submit the word "CAB" since I have A, B, and C available. Once I post this word in my Diary Room, I can no longer try obtaining more letters.

The first houseguest to create the longest word will win the Golden Power of Veto!

Any questions?
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:00:59

I know this is a lot to process. Take your time reading this and make sure you understand. If you are ready to go, please like this post. Once I get likes from all four of you, I will give you a two minute warning before posting.

Steven Yeun, Piper and Addison Rae like this post

Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:03:21

In some parts you have mentioned words and others you have mentioned word ? How many we submitting ? Or as many as we can
Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:03:51

Never mind it’s one word I see that
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:04:43

so after we complete a task, we post on the thread what task we just did?

Chidi Anagonye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:06:00

Where will you confirm what task is completed and we got the letter
Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:07:15

Same question as Piper and then I think I understand it
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:07:20

Piper wrote:
so after we complete a task, we post on the thread what task we just did?

Yes.

All the consonants will be completed in the "Last Minute Scrambling" thread. So you will make your post and specify your letter in that thread.

For the vowels, you will have to do specific tasks that are not done in that thread. I will keep an eye out on those too. Once you complete one of the public tasks, you will go to the "Last Minute Scrambling" thread and say "Task A completed".

I hope that helps. If not please let me know.

Chidi Anagonye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:08:20

Thank you for clarifying John!

John Chen likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:09:28

Chidi Anagonye wrote:
Where will you confirm what task is completed and we got the letter

Most of the tasks will be completed in the Last Minute Scrambling thread. Do not wait for my green light. Just do as many as you can. Use the honor system when you complete a task. I will be verifying the winning word anyway so if you cheat yourself then you are just going to have a word that doesn't count. I will do my best to be here if there are any questions.

TL;DR, I will not get a chance to confirm letters with you until after but just keep track of the letters you are completing.

Chidi Anagonye and Piper like this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:10:08

and you will tell us on that thread when we get that letter?
Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:10:38

Do we have to state right away if we complete a task? Or can I send them all in one message and then send my word? Sorry for this question lol
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:12:08

Piper wrote:
and you will tell us on that thread when we get that letter?

I will do my best to "like" your post if you get it but there is only ten minutes and I have to watch four different threads. If you know you complete Task X for example, but I have not liked it yet, feel free to use that letter in your word. I will verify all letters for the winning word anyway. So you can continue to the next letter in the meantime.

I just don't want anyone waiting for me to give them the green light. Just keep trying to get as many as you can.

Piper likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:14:05

Steven Yeun wrote:
Do we have to state right away if we complete a task? Or can I send them all in one message and then send my word? Sorry for this question lol

Either is fine. I would rather each letter be its own post since the tasks might make things look cluttered.

Steven Yeun likes this post

Back to top Go down
Anya Taylor-Joy

Anya Taylor-Joy

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:15:32

Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling 1-18

John Chen, Disgust, Addison Rae and Teddy like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next