Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling

Go down 
+2
Chidi Anagonye
John Chen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper

Piper

Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:16:27

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:16:32

Chidi, Steven, are you two ready? If not that's fine. This challenge is only ten minutes so I'm not super pressured about time. Please make sure you are comfortable with the rules and then we can begin.
Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:16:50

I am good
Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:16:52

guys go stream levitating by dua lipa so it goes #1 this week

Moira Rose, Chidi Anagonye and Piper like this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:17:22

I liked it John <3

John Chen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:17:31

Addison Rae wrote:
guys go stream levitating by dua lipa so it goes #1 this week

QUEEN

Moira Rose, Lana Winters and Addison Rae like this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:18:00

Okay I will be posting at :20. Good luck to all four of you <3

Piper likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:20:14

Tasks

A: Create a thread in the Kitchen called “A Slice of Humble Pie” and post in it five times in a row (all five posts have to be completed by you - if someone interrupts it, it doesn’t count;; you can restart in the same thread you created).
B: In “Last Minute Scrambling”, post five different pictures of a bee.
C: In “Last Minute Scrambling”, assign an animal that begins with the letter C to each remaining player and write a short reason on why.
D: In “Last Minute Scrambling”, write a diamond-shaped poem about your experience in this game (center it and have the shape resemble a diamond). Seven lines minimum.
E: Create a thread in your Diary Room titled “E-Z Win” and make 50 replies in it.
F: In “Last Minute Scrambling”, quickly roast the other three houseguests.
G: In “Last Minute Scrambling”, give me the boot list of the season up until now (anyone evicted the same round can be written like “John/Eric”)
H: In “Last Minute Scrambling”, tell me your favorite HOH challenge this season and why (thirty words minimum).
I: Create a thread in the Kitchen called “I Love U” and make one post with a timestamp ending in 0, one ending in 2, one ending in 4, one ending in 6, and one ending in 8.
J: In “Last Minute Scrambling”, write seven reasons why I was a great host this season.
K: In “Last Minute Scrambling”, write one good thing about each juror (three words minimum for each juror).
L: In “Last Minute Scrambling”, briefly say one thing that each juror did that annoys you.
M: In “Last Minute Scrambling”, write three things that can be improved on for a future season (twenty words minimum).
N: In “Last Minute Scrambling”, briefly explain why you chose your character choice (twenty words minimum).
O: When someone creates a thread titled “A Slice of Humble Pie” in the Kitchen, make at least one post in it to ruin their streak. Do this for two different players.
P: In “Last Minute Scrambling”, tell me your favorite POV challenge this season and why (thirty words minimum).
Q: In “Last Minute Scrambling”, assign a GIF to each juror.
R: In “Last Minute Scrambling”, compare each juror to a horror movie villain and briefly explain why for each.
S: In “Last Minute Scrambling”, dedicate a song to each previous houseguest (juror + pre-juror).
T: In “Last Minute Scrambling”, write down, in order, the winners of every HOH competition (if someone is repeated, make sure to list them for each win).
U: Create a thread in the Kitchen called “U No Love Me?” and make one post with a timestamp ending in 1, one ending in 3, one ending in 5, one ending in 7, and one ending in 9.
V: In “Last Minute Scrambling”, write down, in order, the winners of every POV competition (if someone is repeated, make sure to list them for each win).
W: In “Last Minute Scrambling”, write down why you should win the season (thirty words minimum).
X: In “Last Minute Scrambling”, write down the name of the person you would love to see evicted this round and why (twenty words minimum).
Y: In “Last Minute Scrambling”, write down why jurors may not vote for you to win in the end (thirty words minimum).
Z: In “Last Minute Scrambling”, write who you think was the most boring juror this season and why (twenty words minimum).

Lana Winters likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:25:26

Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling - Page 2 9k=

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:25:47

Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling - Page 2 2Q==
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:26:04

Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling - Page 2 9k=

Teddy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:26:17

Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling - Page 2 2Q==

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:26:33

Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling - Page 2 Z
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:30:05

Time is almost up <3
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:31:04

Scoring now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling   Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power of Veto #18: Last Minute Scrambling
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next