Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #19: Piper Halliwell vs Steven Yeun

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Eviction Ceremony #19: Piper Halliwell vs Steven Yeun Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #19: Piper Halliwell vs Steven Yeun   Eviction Ceremony #19: Piper Halliwell vs Steven Yeun Icon_minitimeFri 14 May - 20:45:15

Addison, you will cast the final vote of the season here.

Nominees, feel free to make any last minute pleas here on this thread. Best of luck to both the nominees!
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #19: Piper Halliwell vs Steven Yeun   Eviction Ceremony #19: Piper Halliwell vs Steven Yeun Icon_minitimeFri 14 May - 20:46:09

Do what you must!

Addison Rae likes this post

Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #19: Piper Halliwell vs Steven Yeun   Eviction Ceremony #19: Piper Halliwell vs Steven Yeun Icon_minitimeFri 14 May - 20:49:58

Piper you've been a bad betch this entire game and with the duo twist I think the jury would much prefer to vote for you over either one of us! Its all love but I have to evict you. I cant wait to see who you are at the wrap party <3

Piper likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #19: Piper Halliwell vs Steven Yeun   Eviction Ceremony #19: Piper Halliwell vs Steven Yeun Icon_minitimeFri 14 May - 20:50:17

rt to what piper said. do what you feel is best for your game
Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #19: Piper Halliwell vs Steven Yeun   Eviction Ceremony #19: Piper Halliwell vs Steven Yeun Icon_minitimeFri 14 May - 20:50:45

oh damn my plea was late

thank you addison for keeping me <3 bye piper Sad u were a force to be reckon with

Piper likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #19: Piper Halliwell vs Steven Yeun   Eviction Ceremony #19: Piper Halliwell vs Steven Yeun Icon_minitimeFri 14 May - 20:51:49

Well, it has been a complete pleasure playing this season! The game that I played this season is not the way I am used to playing, but I am so glad to have made it this far even after all my crazy antics. It was definitely out of my comfort zone, but it was the most fun I've had because I wasn't as stressed as I usually am in these games. John, Greg, and Malcolm! Thank you for providing us this incredible game and for being even better hosts! I have accomplished so much more than I thought I would. Winning that first HOH and having the honor to have my banner used for the game is something I take pride in, especially since this is John’s game xoxo <3 I am leaving here with two people I want to be friends with for a very long time and I am blessed to have gone through the good, the bad, and the very ugly of this game with my Lovely Leading Ladies <3

Good luck to both of you and may the baddest betch win  Eviction Ceremony #19: Piper Halliwell vs Steven Yeun 1f618

John Chen, Anya Taylor-Joy, Disgust, Moira Rose, Steven Yeun, Neo, Omar Ayuso and like this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #19: Piper Halliwell vs Steven Yeun   Eviction Ceremony #19: Piper Halliwell vs Steven Yeun Icon_minitimeFri 14 May - 20:52:10

Addison Rae wrote:
Piper you've been a bad betch this entire game and with the duo twist I think the jury would much prefer to vote for you over either one of us! Its all love but I have to evict you. I cant wait to see who you are at the wrap party <3

Win it, betch! <3

Steven Yeun and Addison Rae like this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #19: Piper Halliwell vs Steven Yeun   Eviction Ceremony #19: Piper Halliwell vs Steven Yeun Icon_minitimeFri 14 May - 20:55:52

It is official. Piper, you have been evicted. Thank you for being such a ~FIERCE~ presence this season. I appreciate you giving this effort considering your busy schedule. Always appreciated <3

Addison, Steven, congratulations on making final two. I will be opening up a section for you both shortly. You may post your opening statements once you’re ready. The finale will be tomorrow so please have these done tonight as soon as you can.

Jurors, the power is now shifting to you. I will be letting you in shortly. Do not post until both opening statements are posted.

Steven Yeun, Neo, Britney Spears, Piper and Addison Rae like this post

Back to top Go down
Anya Taylor-Joy

Anya Taylor-Joy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #19: Piper Halliwell vs Steven Yeun   Eviction Ceremony #19: Piper Halliwell vs Steven Yeun Icon_minitimeFri 14 May - 20:56:28

Piper is a queen. An icon. She is the moment.

Disgust, Steven Yeun, Neo, Omar Ayuso, Britney Spears, Piper and Addison Rae like this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #19: Piper Halliwell vs Steven Yeun   Eviction Ceremony #19: Piper Halliwell vs Steven Yeun Icon_minitimeFri 14 May - 20:59:11

Anya Taylor-Joy wrote:
Piper is a queen. An icon. She is the moment.

that's all you, Elizabeth!  Eviction Ceremony #19: Piper Halliwell vs Steven Yeun 1f602  <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #19: Piper Halliwell vs Steven Yeun   Eviction Ceremony #19: Piper Halliwell vs Steven Yeun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1