Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell

Go down 
+13
Teddy
Justine
Steven Yeun
Tom Holland
Addison Rae
Chidi Anagonye
Naomi Osaka
Eminem
Lana Winters
Disgust
Piper
Britney Spears
John Chen
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 22:07:21

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your vote for eviction. Voting will open up in one hour to give you enough time to think about your decision. Once you cast your vote, you may not change it, so keep that in mind. Failure to vote results in a penalty. Remember, two of these and you will unceremoniously be evacuated from the game. In addition to this penalty, you will not be able to compete in the next Head of Household competition.

Eminem, Justine, you cannot vote.

You will have thirteen hours from now to cast your vote in your Diary Room (so you have a twelve hour voting timeframe).

This means you may start voting at 11:07 PM EST. Voting is due at 11:07 AM tomorrow!

Nominees, feel free to make any last minute pleas here on this thread. Best of luck to all the nominees!

You must cast your vote for either Britney Spears or Piper Halliwell. In the event of a tie, Mojo Jojo, as Head of Household, you will cast the deciding vote.

Mark Ruffalo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Britney Spears

Britney Spears

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 22:14:41

The HoH gave 2 reasons why I was put on the block

1. Accused me of being in a trio with Lana & Piper
2. Accused me of lying about my vote and voting him out 2 weeks ago.

First of all, I am not sure what the hell happened to make Mojo think I am a trio with Lana and Piper. If this trio was real, than Lana would have no reason to not use the veto. People have been making stuff up to take any heat off of them -- the origin of this rumor is completely lost on me. Second, I voted out Omar that is just plain and simple. I told this to each and every person who asked me about the vote. I know people were weighing options -- which everyone should do in BB, but I told everyone I was keeping Mojo not only because he was cleared for the J thing but also I felt like I had a better relationship with Mojo...silly me, I guess.

I would really like to keep playing with you all and if you have any questions for my, my dms are open. (Shout out to Naomi & Tom, I wish I could campaign to you both -- but I hope I could get your votes to stay)!

Tom Holland likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 23:34:22

I’m just going to get straight to the point.

First off, Mojo, thanks for putting me up! <3 I wanted to ask the house, did Mojo individually campaign to you when he was on the block? All the campaigning he did was mostly done through group rooms so WAKE UP and realize how well connected Mojo is in this house. The fact that there are so many people trying to figure out who the 5 votes were shows just how protected he is!

Also, do these look familiar to you Mojo? Copy and pasted by the person you told it to. If these aren’t true, which clearly it is since you called me, Britney, and Lana out, but if they’re not, then go ask Chidi where they came from. Your idea of putting Tom and Naomi up was already known by half the house because he spilled the beans!

Mojo Jojo wrote:
exactly!! you mind telling me who the pity vote was?? I won't share that info but I'm just trying to get a tally, from what I've heard, and this is on the low, it was Lana, Piper and Brit which would explain the 3 votes on eminem the night before as well when they said they were voting out Mark or Michelle

Mojo Jojo wrote:
P and W maybe, I'd have to check the ramifications of that though, I know that hits Piper Brit and Lana but i wouldn't want it to hit anyone we're aligned with

I voted Michelle out because I did not want to sit next to her on the block.  I was one of the main people pushing to get Michelle evicted and save Eminem, so get your facts straight! Lmao

Also, if this doesn't show just how tight Mojo is with Eminem, look how concerned he is as to why there were votes going to him. I know Disgust voted Eminem, but she won't tell you that!

Speaking of Dee, girl how many private rooms are you in? Lmao you are literally aligned with so many people and do you all not notice how she always comments "damn, i had that one, congrats" or " that was my comp, but you killed it" when in reality she's THROWING every comp because she literally can't put anyone up with how aligned she is in this house.

Chidi, your entire strategy in this game is to cause paranoia and make people come after each other while you stay out of it. You're not slick Wink

Justine, I hope you make it past your punishment because I think you have a great chance of winning this game despite what the CIA said <3

Naomi, you’re a weird ass b-i-tch for what you pulled babes. Next time you want to make up a lie, make sure you got all the bases covered because it’s quite clear that you had ulterior motives! Me and Lana are such a duo that she didn't even save me tonight, lying betch! It's pretty clear you were a duo with Joey after being saved WEEK TWO with the veto and somehow, Joey just happens to pick the letter "M" and puts the blame on Omar so that Naomi is "cleared" from being a duo. Wake the fack up, people! It's been clear since day one that the same people that were pushing the letter agenda were the same exact people hiding from it the most!

And just to let you know, Naomi, I voted no on every single one of your punishments so have fun <3 (Sorry Tom </3)

Neo, if I were you, I'd be careful with what you tell Chidi because he has mentioned that you have apparently been sketchy with him the last couple days. I never fully trusted you, but I like you and hope you go far in this game! <3

Donna, you’re a f*cking RAT acting like you’re innocent. I would literally tell you things just to see how quickly it got back to people. 2 minutes was the quickest you ever did it! With all that scurrying, aren’t you tired, miss girl? She suggested a room with me and Lana day 2 or 3 because we all were “Leading Ladies” of our respective series and yes, that’s the name of the room! Tell me how Tom came to me worried about being a possible renom last night when you were the only person that knew that information? Did y’all see how hard Tom was going for last night’s veto? Yup, Donna was the reason! Do you know who brought up possibly evicting Mojo because “he didn’t privately campaign to me” ? Yup! It was Donna, twisting things that are being said because people weigh out their options in the game in their conversations so that SHE could look good by being the one to tell YOU information!

Also, why the hell did you request a private room with me in the beginning of the game before we had even talked? I know a couple others you did that with, so it’s pretty safe to assume that you did that with the majority of the cast! Watch out what you tell her because she will twist it and tell people so she can look good!

Moira, you really need to cut the act! All this "darling" this and "darling" that as if people don't see past through your bullshit. You're clueless and a complete ditz!

Lana, thanks for the loyalty you promised! This entire time, you've acted like I was a close ally to you, but you didn't even bother to consider or respond to my campaign to you about using the veto because "I don't know who could go up." Bye.

John, I cannot thank you enough for inviting me to play this game. You knew my situation when I applied, but I am seriously so happy that I applied because you run an incredible game and are an even greater host! Also thanks to Greg and Malcolm. Please don't let John terrorize these players with his sick mind! xoxo <3

To everyone else, I will not take it personally if you all vote to evict me! I would LOVE a unanimous vote <3 I already won by winning that first HOH and having my design used for this forum so I've already left my mark in this game

Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell 200.gif?cid=89ab776dxezn12mvk8m8qdmj9ih1u3lfain0aicrb98p9fmu&rid=200

Ciao!

John Chen, Omar Ayuso, Britney Spears, Shrek and Mark Ruffalo like this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 23:43:37

Well, lol.

Eminem, I did not vote for you that night. In fact, and I don't think Lana will mind me sharing this, I am the one the solved the pangrammatic lipogram and sent her the answer so that we could get Mark out of the house. When I saw that comp, I knew that it was a comp he could win, so I beat him to the punch. So, not only am I competing in the comps I compete in, I am competing in the comps that I am not competing in. It's not always about winning yourself, girl. Sometimes it's about supporting the team. Lana was HOH and it was in the best interest of the house to make sure that nom was solid. If I lose a comp, I lose a comp. It's not for lack of trying.

I'm not even going to entertain the room remarks. 50% of the rooms I am in were rooms that popped up by surprise and, lo and behold, I was stuffed in many.

You do you, tho, boo. Blaze of glory.

We all brought our marshmallows.
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 23:47:45

I-
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 23:48:37

Disgust can you confirm to them that I campaigned for Eminem to stay that night please? Or anyone else that I campaigned to, I know I did to most of the house. It would be lovely if you could post it. I get it if you don't though.
Back to top Go down
Eminem

Eminem

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 23:49:32

And I appreciate you campaigning for me

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 23:50:08

I can absolutely confirm it, Lana. You and I worked as a team that night to get Mark out of the house for everyone else's emotional wellbeing.

Lana Winters and Mark Ruffalo like this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 23:50:30

I'm being blamed for the 3 votes against you though so I want to make it clear that I wanted you to stay and have no idea who those 3 are.
Back to top Go down
Britney Spears

Britney Spears

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 23:50:53

For the record on the Mark vs Donna & Eminem vs Michelle vote, I very much was a vote to evict Mark after his stuff in the kitchen. Told everyone what I was doing on that vote too...

Disgust and Mark Ruffalo like this post

Back to top Go down
Eminem

Eminem

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 23:51:43

Who's blaming you?
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 23:55:33

I have no idea Eminem, but someone is telling others that the 3 votes against you were Britney, Piper and me. I didn't even have a vote that round.

Mark Ruffalo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Eminem

Eminem

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 23:57:55

You was the one who nominated me, I'll find out seasons end who evicted me.

Disgust and Lana Winters like this post

Back to top Go down
Naomi Osaka

Naomi Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 0:01:02

This is just adorable and laughable. I never said you and Lana were a duo. I said ONE of y'all were in a duo. Maybe reading comprehension isn't your strong suit?
I've been transparent about the whole letter thing and the tapes will show it. I didn't lie once about that situation but you can believe whatever the hell you want.
Also why the hell would a duo out themselves and use pOV that early? That would make no sense. I talked to him about saving me since I helped him stay and go after Shrek so he'd return the favor and let me go after Mark. That's it.

Joey Sasso and Mark Ruffalo like this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 0:08:37

Naomi Osaka wrote:

This is just adorable and laughable. I never said you and Lana were a duo. I said ONE of y'all were in a duo. Maybe reading comprehension isn't your strong suit?
I've been transparent about the whole letter thing and the tapes will show it. I didn't lie once about that situation but you can believe whatever the hell you want.
Also why the hell would a duo out themselves and use pOV that early? That would make no sense. I talked to him about saving me since I helped him stay and go after Shrek so he'd return the favor and let me go after Mark. That's it.

Yeah, one of us are in a duo but you deliberately made it a point to leave out Donna whose name wasn’t “cleared” as you and Joey say. Yeah, ok babe!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next