Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell

Go down 
+3
Lana Winters
Piper
John Chen
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 20:25:02

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your vote for eviction. Voting will open up NOW. Once you cast your vote, you may not change it, so keep that in mind. Failure to vote results in a penalty. Remember, two of these and you will unceremoniously be evacuated from the game. In addition to this penalty, you will not be able to compete in the next Head of Household competition.

You will have twenty minutes from now to cast your vote in your Diary Room.

This means you may start voting at 8:25 PM EST. Voting is due at 8:45 PM!

Nominees, feel free to make any last minute pleas here on this thread. Best of luck to all the nominees!

You must cast your vote for either Lana Winters or Piper Halliwell. In the event of a tie, Addison Rae, as Head of Household, you will cast the deciding vote.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 20:26:05

send me the fack home xoxo

Britney Spears likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 20:28:24

It's been real everyone. Only one of you had little chance at my vote, kill this last leg and make it interesting for us in the jury.

John, Greg and Malcolm, this was a great game, I loved the challenges, the forum layout and your hosting was top tier. Thank you for having me, I had a lot of fun & got to find a part of me that I had forgotten all about.

Piper, you and Moira will be my friends for life & I can't wait to find out who you are so I can slide into those DMs and never leave you <3. DO NOT GIVE UP. Do it for me.

Lana out!!!!!

Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell 480eb5f922e43d67a9269abf85188b98

John Chen, Moira Rose, Neo, Omar Ayuso, Britney Spears, Shrek and Piper like this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 20:28:42

*has

John Chen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 20:30:48

Lana Winters wrote:
It's been real everyone. Only one of you had little chance at my vote, kill this last leg and make it interesting for us in the jury.

John, Greg and Malcolm, this was a great game, I loved the challenges, the forum layout and your hosting was top tier. Thank you for having me, I had a lot of fun & got to find a part of me that I had forgotten all about.

Piper, you and Moira will be my friends for life & I can't wait to find out who you are so I can slide into those DMs and never leave you <3. DO NOT GIVE UP. Do it for me.

Lana out!!!!!

Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell 480eb5f922e43d67a9269abf85188b98

I love you (and Moira) so much you have no facking idea <3 #LLL4Life

Moira Rose, Omar Ayuso, Britney Spears and Lana Winters like this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 20:31:15

To the viewers and bloggers, I hope I gave you enough of a show <3.

Moira Rose, Neo, Omar Ayuso, Piper and Tammy Duckworth like this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 20:31:47

#LLL4Life (3 more days baby)

Moira Rose and Piper like this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 20:37:50

The voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes. In just a few moments, the evicted houseguest will say their goodbyes, pack their belongings and walk out the front door.

The following houseguests failed to vote in time and have received a penalty: N/A <3

Let’s read the votes!

By a vote of 2-0,

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Congratulations to everyone else for surviving this round! We will be doing the final four competition shortly. I hope everyone is ready <3

Moira Rose, Neo, Lana Winters and Tammy Duckworth like this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 20:38:35

Bye Lana <3 you played amazing girl

Lana Winters likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 20:39:10

Bye Lana great job!
Back to top Go down
Anya Taylor-Joy

Anya Taylor-Joy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 20:39:11

Lana you were a force to be reckoned with, thank you so much for being a part of this season. <3

Omar Ayuso, Piper, Lana Winters and Addison Rae like this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 20:40:15

Give my love to Moira <33

Moira Rose and Lana Winters like this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 20:40:48

This eviction wouldn't be complete without me using this one last time.

Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell OuIu

Bye everyone, get their asses Piper.

John Chen, Anya Taylor-Joy, Moira Rose, Naomi Osaka, Joey Sasso, Neo, Omar Ayuso and like this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 20:41:32

Anya Taylor-Joy wrote:
Lana you were a force to be reckoned with, thank you so much for being a part of this season. <3

Tonya is shaking.

Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell Tenor

Anya Taylor-Joy, Naomi Osaka, Omar Ayuso and Addison Rae like this post

Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 20:41:37

Great game Lana! you were truly a force

Lana Winters likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #17: Lana Winters vs Piper Halliwell Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next