Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #18: Chidi Anagonye vs Steven Yeun

Go down 
+2
Steven Yeun
John Chen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Eviction Ceremony #18: Chidi Anagonye vs Steven Yeun Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #18: Chidi Anagonye vs Steven Yeun   Eviction Ceremony #18: Chidi Anagonye vs Steven Yeun Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:52:43

Addison, you will have twenty minutes from now to cast your vote ON THIS THREAD.

Nominees, feel free to make any last minute pleas here on this thread. Best of luck to all the nominees!

You must cast your vote for either Chidi Anagonye or Steven Yeun.
Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18: Chidi Anagonye vs Steven Yeun   Eviction Ceremony #18: Chidi Anagonye vs Steven Yeun Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:55:01

I’m your duo lol
Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18: Chidi Anagonye vs Steven Yeun   Eviction Ceremony #18: Chidi Anagonye vs Steven Yeun Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 22:55:18

Addison you will do what you want and I have given you the reasons why you should keep me for you to have a best chance at winning this game.
Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18: Chidi Anagonye vs Steven Yeun   Eviction Ceremony #18: Chidi Anagonye vs Steven Yeun Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 23:01:08

Why y’all disliking Steven post, that’s a legitimate campaign
Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18: Chidi Anagonye vs Steven Yeun   Eviction Ceremony #18: Chidi Anagonye vs Steven Yeun Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 23:01:12

Although I ruined your hoh and almost got you sent home in the triple, I will be saving you Steven. This twist has sucked ass but this is the only way I can know at least one person in the final 3 will take me if they win.

This means Chidi I will be evicting you tonight. I know you offered a final 2 but I also know you had one with Steven of course as we are a duo. I’ve been trying to get you ever since you nominated me the first time 😂. Good game !!
Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18: Chidi Anagonye vs Steven Yeun   Eviction Ceremony #18: Chidi Anagonye vs Steven Yeun Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 23:02:22

Chidi Anagonye wrote:
Why y’all disliking Steven post, that’s a legitimate campaign
It’s all good 🤷‍� I mean I did lie for the absolute longest time about it being Britney. I can understand people being mad
Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18: Chidi Anagonye vs Steven Yeun   Eviction Ceremony #18: Chidi Anagonye vs Steven Yeun Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 23:02:39

Thank you Addison <3
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18: Chidi Anagonye vs Steven Yeun   Eviction Ceremony #18: Chidi Anagonye vs Steven Yeun Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 23:04:12

It is official. Chidi, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house. Thank you for leaving such a huge impact this season<3 I was thoroughly impressed by your strategy this season and I think you making it to the end could have been interesting. You made it to the final four and made it look easy. Thank you so much for joining and being a part of the season <3

Chidi Anagonye likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18: Chidi Anagonye vs Steven Yeun   Eviction Ceremony #18: Chidi Anagonye vs Steven Yeun Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 23:05:33

We’ve had a rollercoaster ride relationship this season. I did what I could tonight, but you played a great game, Chidi! <33
Back to top Go down
Anya Taylor-Joy

Anya Taylor-Joy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18: Chidi Anagonye vs Steven Yeun   Eviction Ceremony #18: Chidi Anagonye vs Steven Yeun Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 23:08:11

Chidi a chaotic tornado personified, you will be missed <3
Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18: Chidi Anagonye vs Steven Yeun   Eviction Ceremony #18: Chidi Anagonye vs Steven Yeun Icon_minitimeWed 12 May - 23:08:45

Thank you for casting me and letting me play in this amazing season John Greg and Malcolm. Yes I was covering my basis but I wouldn’t have saved Steven again this time around Addison. It was fun playing with all 4 of you and everyone that I got to know in this game. It’s been an experience I can’t wait to go over with all of you that played. Congratulations on making final 3 and may the best player win at the end.

John this is why I bitched at the duo twist when you announced it! I knew it would bite me in the ass at some point!

#BLM #FreePalestine !

John Chen, Anya Taylor-Joy, Disgust, Moira Rose, Steven Yeun, Joey Sasso, Neo and like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #18: Chidi Anagonye vs Steven Yeun   Eviction Ceremony #18: Chidi Anagonye vs Steven Yeun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1