Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #1: Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso

Go down 
+20
Mojo Jojo
Piper
Kim Petras
Chidi Anagonye
Moira Rose
Teddy
Neo
Justine
Tom Holland
Omar Ayuso
Britney Spears
Michelle Buteau
Shrek
Blair Waldorf
Eminem
Donna Noble
Disgust
Joey Sasso
Beetlejuice
John Chen
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Eviction Ceremony #1:  Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #1: Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #1:  Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr - 19:59:49

Eviction Ceremony #1: Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your vote for eviction. Voting will open up in one hour to give you enough time to think about your decision. Once you cast your vote, you may not change it, so keep that in mind. Failure to vote results in a penalty. Remember, two of these and you will unceremoniously be evacuated from the game. In addition to this penalty, you will not be able to compete in the next Head of Household competition.

You will have thirteen hours from now to cast your vote in your Diary Room (so you have a twelve hour voting timeframe).

Nominees, feel free to make any last minute pleas here on this thread. Best of luck to all the nominees!

Remember, you will be casting only ONE vote.

If you choose Piper Halliwell's nominations, you must cast your vote for either Beetlejuice or Michelle Buteau. In the event of a tie, Piper Halliwell, as Head of Household, you will cast the deciding vote. 

If you choose Shrek's nominations, you must cast your vote for either Blair Waldorf or Joey Sasso. In the event of a tie, Shrek, as Head of Household, you will cast the deciding vote. 

Last edited by John Chen on Mon 26 Apr - 20:41:09; edited 2 times in total

Donna Noble likes this post

Back to top Go down
Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Eviction Ceremony #1:  Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1: Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #1:  Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr - 20:02:54

Y’all please save me. I plan on making this season fun for all of us! It’s to early to kill off a dead guy! Well dead but live guy but that’s not important now! But PLEASE SAVE ME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Joey Sasso

Joey Sasso

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1: Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #1:  Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr - 20:08:11

Shrek, I don't believe for a second you randomized that choice bro, but you keep doin' you.

Fellow Houseguests! I'm hopin' you can all find it in your hearts to give me a real shot in this game. I've got so much to give and I'm really enjoying gettin' to know all of you. Keep your Broey Joey and let's have some fun this season with less of the BS.

Good luck to my fellow noms.
Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1: Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #1:  Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr - 20:10:19

I'm still so confused. Sad Are one or two people going?
Back to top Go down
Donna Noble

Donna Noble

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1: Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #1:  Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr - 20:11:43

one from each HoH is going

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1: Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #1:  Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr - 20:11:55

It’s not like you had the whole weekend to ask or anything Razz

Whoever has more votes between Beetlejuice and Michelle is going.

Whoever has more votes between Blair and Joey is going.

If there’s a tie, the respective HOH will break the tie.

I hope that helps Smile

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1: Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #1:  Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr - 20:12:20

Donna Noble wrote:
one from each HoH is going

I need to pick up some lessons from you, thanks haha <3

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
Eminem

Eminem

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1: Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #1:  Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr - 20:12:36

When's the vote deadline we have until when to cast the vote John?
Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1: Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #1:  Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr - 20:12:52

Sassy, John. Sasssssy.

Thank you for the clarification. Smile
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1: Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #1:  Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr - 20:16:38

You may vote between 8:59 PM EST and 8:59 AM EST
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1: Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #1:  Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr - 20:17:45

Hello houseguests! I love Big Brother Evolution and thank you to the hosts for working so hard and making this already an incredible experience!
Please, I am not ready to leave yet, I want to compete in comps, bond during late hours of the night and just continue to get to know you all. Please keep me around to play the game I love!
Back to top Go down
Joey Sasso

Joey Sasso

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1: Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #1:  Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr - 20:22:01

One last thing from me. I know Swamp Thing is gonna be goin' round tellin' people to vote me out now because I see past his weak sauce lyin' 'randomizer' excuse. I ain't comin' for any of y'all for as long as that ogre is in this house.
Back to top Go down
Shrek

Shrek

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1: Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #1:  Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr - 20:25:41

I don't need to lie

Eviction Ceremony #1:  Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso 20210410
Back to top Go down
Joey Sasso

Joey Sasso

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1: Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #1:  Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr - 20:26:30

I thought you closed your eyes and pointed ya big dumbie Laughing What was the list, Joey Sasso 20 times?
Back to top Go down
Shrek

Shrek

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1: Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #1:  Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr - 20:28:48

I did close my eyes when I pressed the button. Duh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1: Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #1:  Beetlejuice vs Michelle Buteau | Blair Waldorf vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next