Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble

Go down 
+17
Moira Rose
Michelle Buteau
Teddy
Neo
Kim Petras
Eminem
Steven Yeun
Disgust
Addison Rae
Tom Holland
Naomi Osaka
Chidi Anagonye
Britney Spears
Lana Winters
Donna Noble
Shrek
John Chen
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr - 23:46:56

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your vote for eviction. Voting will open up in one hour to give you enough time to think about your decision. Once you cast your vote, you may not change it, so keep that in mind. Failure to vote results in a penalty. Remember, two of these and you will unceremoniously be evacuated from the game. In addition to this penalty, you will not be able to compete in the next Head of Household competition.

You will have thirteen hours from now to cast your vote in your Diary Room (so you have a twelve hour voting timeframe).

Nominees, feel free to make any last minute pleas here on this thread. Best of luck to all the nominees!

Remember, you will be casting only ONE vote.

If you choose Chidi Anagonye's nominations, you must cast your vote for either Michelle Buteau or Shrek. In the event of a tie, Chidi Anagonye, as Head of Household, you will cast the deciding vote. 

If you choose Mark Ruffalo's nominations, you must cast your vote for either Kim Petras or Donna Noble. In the event of a tie, Mark Ruffalo, as Head of Household, you will cast the deciding vote. 
Back to top Go down
Shrek

Shrek

Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr - 23:49:07

Finally I can post my speech lmao.

Okay so clearly most of you seem to have a problem with me and I really don't care lol. I obviously won't be using a randomizer again because my targets are clearly Joey and Chidi. And even then most of you weren't even in danger yesterday because there were only 3 names in the randomizer. Anyway, after them would probably be Britney and Lana since those are the only 2 I shared that list (that I meant no harm by, but go off) with and they clearly ran and told. And I'll obviously be a shield and keep going up before any of you. And I actually participated in veto unlike Michelle. And I am alone in the game clearly and no one talks to me and some of these people are clearly aligned with the whole house. And I had 3 opportunities to nominate the rest of you and I didn't so y'all could return the favor lmao.

Anyway, if you see some worth in keeping me, then keep me. If you don't and are evicting me, then evict me and do what Joey and Chidi and their minions want. Regardless, just be straight up. I'm not gonna sit here and beg or run to you all and campaign all night long because your minds seem made up lmao. Goodnight
Back to top Go down
Donna Noble

Donna Noble

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr - 23:51:50

Well I hope you all see and agree with how messed up this is. I dont even deserve this but yet here I am. Cause it took 5 minutes to write 8 words. Ive felt nothing but good vibes from all of you, and I dont want this to be the way it ends for me. Its not right. If you see me as a target, theres probably not much I can do about that, but if you need me to convince you, lemme know.

Tom Holland, Disgust, Joey Sasso and Piper like this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr - 23:54:18

What list are you even talking about? You asked me to vote Joey out. I asked you if you had the votes to get him out as any normal person would. You listed me off a few names and the conversation ended there as I did not want to lie. I did not have any intentions on voting Joey out last night. You can't make a nomination and ask people after the fact. You didn't tell me a thing about your randomizer.

Tom Holland, Disgust and Joey Sasso like this post

Back to top Go down
Britney Spears

Britney Spears

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr - 23:54:24

You shared a list of people with me of who was going to vote out Joey and yes, I went to those people asking if it was true because it clearly was not. Not sure why that's such a bad thing that I was verifying if that information was true or not but go off

Tom Holland, Disgust and Joey Sasso like this post

Back to top Go down
Shrek

Shrek

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr - 23:57:47

Okay I didn't say it was a bad thing to verify, I was just saying the way I was told about the knowledge of the list made it seem like one of y'all was speaking about it/me in a nasty way/trying to throw me under the bus and if that's not the case then I take it back
Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr - 23:58:33

Shrek wrote:
Finally I can post my speech lmao.

Okay so clearly most of you seem to have a problem with me and I really don't care lol. I obviously won't be using a randomizer again because my targets are clearly Joey and Chidi. And even then most of you weren't even in danger yesterday because there were only 3 names in the randomizer. Anyway, after them would probably be Britney and Lana since those are the only 2 I shared that list (that I meant no harm by, but go off) with and they clearly ran and told. And I'll obviously be a shield and keep going up before any of you. And I actually participated in veto unlike Michelle. And I am alone in the game clearly and no one talks to me and some of these people are clearly aligned with the whole house. And I had 3 opportunities to nominate the rest of you and I didn't so y'all could return the favor lmao.

Anyway, if you see some worth in keeping me, then keep me. If you don't and are evicting me, then evict me and do what Joey and Chidi and their minions want. Regardless, just be straight up. I'm not gonna sit here and beg or run to you all and campaign all night long because your minds seem made up lmao. Goodnight

I was not going to involve myself but since I am involved and apparently I have minions when I did what I thought majority of the house wanted after hearing everything. As for you not having anyone in this game then why as soon as you were eliminated from the veto competition people had started campaigning to keep you safe? You are obviously not alone in this game and working with loyal people who would risk their game for you like that.

Disgust, Joey Sasso and Tammy Duckworth like this post

Back to top Go down
Britney Spears

Britney Spears

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr - 23:59:09

Who told you I did anything like that in a nasty way? It was literally just me wondering how votes were going last night and which is what everyone was doing? I don't really appreciate someone insinuating that I was being nasty about just asking about votes

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shrek

Shrek

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr - 23:59:48

Well I didn't know anyone was campaigning for me lmao. That's a surprise.

But question, why are you doing what the majority of the house wants instead of playing your own game?
Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 0:04:47

Shrek wrote:

But question, why are you doing what the majority of the house wants instead of playing your own game?

If majority of the people are uncomfortable with how you went about things yesterday I am going to respect their wishes.
Back to top Go down
Naomi Osaka

Naomi Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 0:05:42

Good luck noms!
Back to top Go down
Shrek

Shrek

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 0:06:49

Chidi Anagonye wrote:
Shrek wrote:

If majority of the people are uncomfortable with how you went about things yesterday I am going to respect their wishes.

Uncomfortable?? Lmao you know what I'm going to sleep goodnight. Do whatever y'all want, but when I'm gone who gonna be the next house target? Sweet dreams
Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 3:47:35

no me waking up to chaos-
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 10:06:54

👀
I have all the votes.
Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 10:07:50

Oop im sorry I fell asleep last night not me being the last
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next