Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso

Go down 
+12
Mojo Jojo
Naomi Osaka
Neo
Britney Spears
Addison Rae
Tom Holland
Eminem
Disgust
Teddy
Justine
Joey Sasso
John Chen
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 22:38:58

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your vote for eviction. Voting will open up in one hour to give you enough time to think about your decision. Once you cast your vote, you may not change it, so keep that in mind. Failure to vote results in a penalty. Remember, two of these and you will unceremoniously be evacuated from the game. In addition to this penalty, you will not be able to compete in the next Head of Household competition.

Eminem, you cannot vote.

You will have thirteen hours from now to cast your vote in your Diary Room (so you have a twelve hour voting timeframe).

Nominees, feel free to make any last minute pleas here on this thread. Best of luck to all the nominees!

You must cast your vote for either Justine Ndiba or Joey Sasso. In the event of a tie, Lana Winters, as Head of Household, you will cast the deciding vote.
Back to top Go down
Joey Sasso

Joey Sasso

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 23:13:33

My plea is simple: keep me around for safety. I have a clear target in Lana. I will win HOH and I will send her home. She is a clear member of a duo, after putting up three cleared houseguests following letter reveals via the fourth twist.

My priority is ensuring we get those duo members out. If you ain’t one, let’s clear your name and take out those who prove to be, startin’ with Lana.

Lana Winters likes this post

Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 23:31:00

Hey everyone! I’ve played a straightforward game and anyone I gave my word to, I meant it and I fully intend to keep it. It’s extremely obvious that I’m not a threat to your games but I can be valuable to your game. It is very clear that I’m not in a power position in this game and I am in no way a roadblock for any of you to get to the end. I fully believe it is a better move for your long term games to keep me. I would continue to reach out to everyone regarding the votes and please I’m asking that you all keep it real with me in the way you’ll be voting tonight. I have enjoyed playing this game with you all and I’m definitely not ready to leave yet.
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 7:53:30

Eviction up shortly xoxo.
Back to top Go down
Joey Sasso

Joey Sasso

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 7:57:03

Keep it, John.

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 8:03:40

The voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes. In just a few moments, the evicted houseguest will say his or her goodbyes, pack his or her belongings and walk out the front door.

The following houseguests failed to vote in time and have received a penalty: N/A <3

Let’s read the votes!

By a vote of 12-1,

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Congratulations to everyone else for surviving this round! See you at the Head of Household competition later tonight!
Back to top Go down
Joey Sasso

Joey Sasso

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 8:06:06

12-1! Wild. Thanks pity voter Laughing

Coming into this game I honestly didn’t think that when my time probably came to be evicted I would be this upset. I’m genuinely devastated. I thought I had built trust and relationships in here that would carry me through at least until Jury, but I have been lied to and truly, it hurts!

Being deceitful is overrated. I think some people in this game think you have to play this game being lying and conniving from jump. You don’t. You can be honest and truthful and stick with your people throughout. Cutting a ‘comp threat’ this early is a wild decision. But I do understand it, so thanks to those who were honest with me about it from the jump.

Lana. Great job on the back door. I promise you though, you got the wrong one here. I wasn’t coming for you until you put me up after telling me I was safe. Still, you did what you had to do. I just think you went about it in a very cruel way. Plus, it’s more obvious than ever you’re Omar’s other half. I’ll let the person who gave me info about that eviction from 3am tell the rest of that story if they so wish.

A further note on that. If people are lying about the letters, why am I up here and not Tom? He’s the one who chose the letter J, not me. Just a thought. Lana, you’re caught. Own it.

Major props to John and the hosting team for putting together such a brilliant and compelling first season of Evolution. It’s been a real blast and I just wish I could be present for the rest of it.

I’m happy that I can finally stop typing like a meathead guido. Love you Joey.

Ya feel me, bro? Stay frickin’ beautiful! I’m outta here!

John Chen and Cherry Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
Teddy

Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 8:20:47

Good game Joey!
Congrats on staying Justine!

Justine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 8:22:24

Good game, Joey!!! You were a scary beast!

Congrats, Justine!!

Justine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Eminem

Eminem

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 8:30:56

Good game Joey. Congratulations on staying Justine

Justine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 8:48:32

congrats justine, sorry to see you go joey!!

What does the letter J have to do with you being on the block though, why am I being flung under the bus when we had a discussion and YOU actually suggested I pick J?

Justine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 8:49:07

I don't understand your motive behind that, kick me while I'm down why don't you.
Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 8:50:51

Congrats Justine! Good game Joey you will be missed !

Justine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Britney Spears

Britney Spears

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 8:55:23

Sorry to see you go, Joey Sad

Congrats though Justine!

Justine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 8:59:53

Thank you everyone for keeping me!

Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso 200.gif?cid=89ab776dziwcqqu5dx2j2lflsc2pk31knqub11wtbxi4k4vq&rid=200

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next