Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo

Go down 
+4
Neo
Chidi Anagonye
Disgust
John Chen
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo   Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 19:19:03

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your vote for eviction. Voting will open up NOW. Once you cast your vote, you may not change it, so keep that in mind. Failure to vote results in a penalty. Remember, two of these and you will unceremoniously be evacuated from the game. In addition to this penalty, you will not be able to compete in the next Head of Household competition.

Justine, you cannot vote.

You will have thirty minutes from now to cast your vote in your Diary Room.

This means you may start voting now. Voting is due at 7:49 PM!

Nominees, feel free to make any last minute pleas here on this thread. Best of luck to all the nominees!

You must cast your vote for either Disgust or Neo. In the event of a tie, Lana Winters, as Head of Household, you will cast the deciding vote.
Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo   Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 19:28:39

Well, this is a fine mess.

I was sure when I came back in it would be me and Steven. I really was. I'm still in the middle of family celebrations so I'll keep this short.

I didn't fall on my sword because I was under some spell. I was led to believe a lot of things about Lana that weren't true and we seem to have finally resolved where those issues began. I played with the people who invested the most time in me. They became my friends. And I've had a lot of laughs and good times with them.

If I leave tonight, I leave content. I suckkkkkkk at these games and I made it this far against some of the best players I've ever had the pleasure to meet over the last year of quarantine.

No hard feelings either way. You guys are all amazing and you've made these last few weeks so much fun!

I love you
Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo   Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 19:29:51

Oh Jesus the vote is now! I am driving!
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo   Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 19:31:35

I have nothing bad to say about Disgust at all, she's a sweetheart.

Houseguests, the beginning of this game was rocky and was made even more so when lies led me to think Lana as something she wasn't and it seems I am taking the fall for it, which I don't understand.

If you think keeping me would help your game, please do so! I will understand either way. I have enjoyed getting to talk to you all, some deeper, and would like to continue to do so!

I would appreciate your votes to stay this round!
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo   Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 19:39:07

Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo 200.gif?cid=89ab776dqhbdvtep0ypamvmg5wxpn8zi4av9yx2s6m1hybc6&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo   Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 19:39:43

So the votes ain't there, so it's f*ck y'all for 10 minutes

Britney Spears and Shrek like this post

Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo   Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 19:42:33

So much for that, time to take off the mask:

Lana, the way that I trusted you time and time and again and you still couldn’t share it with me? Pathetic. Just sad, and honestly, your jury management sucks huge ass, and I will enjoy not voting for you should you magically make it to those chairs (highly unlikely).

Teddy and Chidi, I want to applaud you as one of the few people who has never touched the block up until this point! Congrats! If you guys want to strip them away from that right, just nominate them. They’ll beat you otherwise.

Piper, I really was liking you, even when you cursed out half the house and somehow left out a few people, Teddy included lol. It was impressive how you managed to go from loud and proud to in the shadows. I will also enjoy not voting for you <3

Steven, you had a real chance to save me, but you just had to kiss Lana’s ripe ass after nominating you, and now Mojo and Disgust don’t trust you now. Also, you should know that Lana is a lying b!tch who basically got information from Mojo and Dee that you were a part of a duo and don't trust you.

As for the rest of you, I have enjoyed getting to know you, and respect your honesty with me. Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo 2764

Lana, go choke on 1000 d!cks.

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo   Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 19:45:31

Neo you literally lied to me all night. What am I supposed to do? You told me that you never knew Mojo was going to nominate me. You told me you asked around for votes to save me. I have people telling me you directly told you're voting me out. I even said Neo I think you're lying and said you can have a redo post to tell me the truth and you chose not to. I'll share the dicks with you though babe.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo   Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 19:46:48

Oh, and Justine, I love you too girl. Addison, love you, Moira, love you. Disgust, love you, though IDK why you thought you would want to go over Mojo or Steven. Prejuors, you're alright. Chidi, I respect you.The rest of you b!tches?

Mojo: no I won't do whatever you say, you big dumb ape!
Steven: You got played my Lana and you are def not winning this game
Piper: you're irrelevant as f*ck, but you're still sweet !
Lana: you big fat, nasty, smelling ass, Why you had to put me on the motherf*king block

Anyways, we still got time

Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo   Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 19:47:14

Lana Winters wrote:
Neo you literally lied to me all night. What am I supposed to do? You told me that you never knew Mojo was going to nominate me. You told me you asked around for votes to save me. I have people telling me you directly told you're voting me out. I even said Neo I think you're lying and said you can have a redo post to tell me the truth and you chose not to. I'll share the dicks with you though babe.

As long as I get the balls Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo 2764

Lana Winters likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo   Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 19:48:36

Neo wrote:
Oh, and Justine, I love you too girl. Addison, love you, Moira, love you. Disgust, love you, though IDK why you thought you would want to go over Mojo or Steven. Prejuors, you're alright. Chidi, I respect you.The rest of you b!tches?

Lana: you big fat, nasty, smelling ass, Why you had to put me on the motherf*king block

Don't be a Donna on your way out and fat shame.

Britney Spears likes this post

Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo   Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 19:48:46

ALLIANCES:

STEVEN, MOJO, DISGUST: though this is gone now

LANA, PIPER, MOIRA: go head and run the game to the end cause I know y'all will do so

IDK where the f*ck Teddy is cause he's irrelevant, and Chidi? Everywhere, but I can't bad mouth him too much. I can;t say anything bad about Addison either. If you weren't mentioned, you probably weren't even a factor in this game tbh

Shrek likes this post

Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo   Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 19:49:07

Lana Winters wrote:
Neo wrote:

Don't be a Donna on your way out and fat shame.

You can't pull that sh!t on me girl. LMAO take that elsewhere sweetie
Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo   Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 19:50:08

Neo wrote:
Steven, you had a real chance to save me, but you just had to kiss Lana’s ripe ass after nominating you, and now Mojo and Disgust don’t trust you now. Also, you should know that Lana is a lying b!tch who basically got information from Mojo and Dee that you were a part of a duo and don't trust you.
I didn’t kiss anyone’s ass. I had the extra POV 🤷‍� I didn’t need to do sheet. If I go talk to her about what she wants for the vote, it’s not kissing ass. It’s taking into account what the HoH wants. You wouldn’t of stayed even with my vote. But go off I guess! I already knew everything you said though <3
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo   Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 19:50:30

You just said you big FAT, nasty, smelling ass. I know you all like to blame Lana for everything, but I didn't make your fingers type that. Come on guy, you're better than that I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo   Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next