Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau

Go down 
+15
Steven Yeun
Neo
Moira Rose
Justine
Teddy
Britney Spears
Naomi Osaka
Disgust
Tom Holland
Joey Sasso
Lana Winters
Eminem
Mark Ruffalo
Addison Rae
John Chen
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau   Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 21:46:15

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your vote for eviction. Voting will open up in one hour to give you enough time to think about your decision. Once you cast your vote, you may not change it, so keep that in mind. Failure to vote results in a penalty. Remember, two of these and you will unceremoniously be evacuated from the game. In addition to this penalty, you will not be able to compete in the next Head of Household competition.

You will have thirteen hours from now to cast your vote in your Diary Room (so you have a twelve hour voting timeframe).

Nominees, feel free to make any last minute pleas here on this thread. Best of luck to all the nominees!

Remember, you will be casting only ONE vote.

If you choose Naomi Osaka’s nominations, you must cast your vote for either Addison Rae or Mark Ruffalo. In the event of a tie, Naomi Osaka, as Head of Household, you will cast the deciding vote.

If you choose Lana Winters’s nominations, you must cast your vote for either Eminem or Michelle Buteau. In the event of a tie, Lana Winters, as Head of Household, you will cast the deciding vote.
Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau   Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 21:48:52

Guys I am gonna keep It short and sweet because I dont have too much to say. I have had a great time so far in this game and don’t wanna stop playing and getting to know you all! If you think I can benefit your game please consider keeping me tonight Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark Ruffalo

Mark Ruffalo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau   Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 21:51:56

Addison, you are not going anywhere. I'd keep her too everyone. SHE is not the one stabbing you in the back. Cheers AR.
Back to top Go down
Eminem

Eminem

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau   Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 21:53:31

Well guys this is the part that sucks about this game. Everyone I've tried making genuine connections with each and every one of you, and I've enjoyed the conversations I've had with each of you. Tonight, I'm up against somebody who isn't active, but has survived the block handily twice she. She's right now the ultimate pawn and if you sit against her your going home, then you have me someone who has actually tried playing this game, has made connections with every last one of you has been honest with every last one of you, and I'm alone in this game, I'm a weak player in this game, and a player like that can benefit your long-term game. Mark you mentioning my name put me in this situation, and now I'm probably going home because of it. We've never established anything between either of us. I have cleared the air with Donna she's never said a word about me and I believe her. Lana as I said and I've told you I have no hard feelings towards you in this game whatsoever. I just hope that when you all go and make your vote that you vote for the person that is actually playing the game and has actually tried to make genuine conversations with every last one of you. I hope that if I stay in this game I can continue to make friends and friendships that will last a lifetime. I love every single one of you thank you for your time and I hope that you guys all have a wonderful night
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau   Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 6:10:34

I have all the votes. Eviction will be posted shortly.
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau   Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 6:19:48

Is it time for the exorcism? Let me burn some sage.
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau   Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 6:27:39

The voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes. In just a few moments, the evicted houseguests will say his or her goodbyes, pack his or her belongings and walk out the front door.

The following houseguests failed to vote in time and have received a penalty: N/A <3

Let’s start with Naomi’s nominations.

Let’s read the votes!

By a vote of 7-0,

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Now onto Lana’s nominations.

By a vote of 4-3,

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Congratulations to everyone else for surviving this round! See you at the Head of Household competition later tonight! I will also make an announcement later today.

Joey Sasso and Lana Winters like this post

Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau   Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 6:40:40

Idk what’s making me happier... me staying or him leaving

Tom Holland, Moira Rose, Naomi Osaka, Neo, Omar Ayuso, Piper and Lana Winters like this post

Back to top Go down
Joey Sasso

Joey Sasso

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau   Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 6:43:55

I'm expectin' a knock on the door any minute... GG Mark, GG Michelle, it's been a ride!

Addison, Eminem, happy to see you stickin' around I love you

Addison Rae likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau   Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 6:50:44

Congrats Addison and Eminem!! sorry to see you go Michelle and Mark i guess!

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau   Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 7:27:15

Oh, look. The perfect eviction DOES exist.

Happy to see you stay, Em and Addy!! Smile

Addison Rae and Eminem like this post

Back to top Go down
Naomi Osaka

Naomi Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau   Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 8:17:06

Congrats Eminem and Addison!

GG Mark and Michelle

Back to top Go down
Britney Spears

Britney Spears

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau   Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 8:19:21

Michelle, sorry to see you go and I hope all is well with your studies. Mark, I’m not going to lie and say I’m sorry to see you go but I do wish you the best. Congrats to Addison & Eminem for staying!

Lana Winters and Addison Rae like this post

Back to top Go down
Teddy

Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau   Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 8:37:17

Congrats Eminem and Addison!
And good game Michelle and Mark!

Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau   Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr - 9:01:53

Congrats Addison and Eminem!

Sorry to see you go Michelle

Mark, pick a bed and go to sleep.

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau   Eviction Ceremony #3: Addison Rae vs Mark Ruffalo | Eminem vs Michelle Buteau Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next