Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem

Go down 
+12
Teddy
Justine
Mojo Jojo
Neo
Piper
Moira Rose
Tom Holland
Chidi Anagonye
Eminem
Disgust
Lana Winters
John Chen
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem   Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem Icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 22:48:08

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your vote for eviction. Voting will open up in one hour to give you enough time to think about your decision. Once you cast your vote, you may not change it, so keep that in mind. Failure to vote results in a penalty. Remember, two of these and you will unceremoniously be evacuated from the game. In addition to this penalty, you will not be able to compete in the next Head of Household competition.

Justine, you cannot vote.

You will have thirteen hours from now to cast your vote in your Diary Room (so you have a twelve hour voting timeframe).

This means you may start voting at 11:48 PM EST. Voting is due at 11:48 AM tomorrow!

Nominees, feel free to make any last minute pleas here on this thread. Best of luck to all the nominees!

You must cast your vote for either Disgust or Eminem. In the event of a tie, Moira Rose, as Head of Household, you will cast the deciding vote.
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem   Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem Icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 22:50:30

Good luck both nominees.

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem   Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem Icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 22:56:08

GET READY FOR TEA!!!!

Kidding. I'm a Mountain Dew girl.

Unlike my predecessors, I'm not going to come out here and drag everyone to Montana and back.

Game aside, I am sure I know every single one of you people and I adore you on the outside. That said, you either like having me around, or you don't. Smile

I don't have hours and hours to hover here and campaign, since I need to be up at 5am. Ew.

Em is a great guy and I've grown super fond of him, but, sadly he lost his vote.

Tomorrow you may be in my shoes, and that one missing vote may be the very vote that you need.

That said, this has been a riotous nine days and I have had a ball. I'd like to stick around and keep being a chatty betch who ironically refers to messages as emails for another day.

Mad love, you crazy people. Minus the CIA, you have all been an utter delight. Smile

Cherry Blossom and Eminem like this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem   Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem Icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 22:58:01

Omg. The CIA moves FAST. 😆

Eminem likes this post

Back to top Go down
Eminem

Eminem

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem   Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem Icon_minitimeSun 2 May - 22:58:56

Well guys, here I sit on the block again, first I want to thank Moria for being a class act and letting me know, thank you for that.  First I'd like to let everyone know that I've genuinely enjoyed getting to know each and everyone of you, every connection I've made with everyone of you is 100 percent genuine and I mean that with every fiber in my being. Secondly Im not going to bash my block buddy Disgust, you've been an absolute joy to share this house with. I want to say that I'm a weak player in this game, I'm not aligned with anyone and I'm alone in this game, Im such a weak player in this game that I don't even have a vote and can't evict anyone out. But there is a few things I do have that's loyalty, honesty and I'm a trustworthy Ally in this game. And those are 3 things I'm most proud of. I've played an honest and straightforward game with every single one of you, and if you guys feel that I can benefit your long term game then please vote to keep me. Guys it's been a pleasure playing this game with all of you. And I appreciate you all for giving me the time to plead my case tonight.

Disgust and Cherry Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem   Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 1:34:03

I am listening to Selena Gomez ... Tell

Britney Spears likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem   Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 1:34:34

Tell me why selena would keep you

Britney Spears and Addison Rae like this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem   Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 9:31:32

Chidi Anagonye wrote:
Tell me why selena would keep you

She wouldn't. I am a Zendaya stan and I also think Justin is past his prime. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem   Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 9:37:28

The way I thought you meant this goddess

Disgust, Moira Rose, Neo, Britney Spears and Chidi Anagonye like this post

Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem   Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 9:39:16

John Chen wrote:
The way I thought you meant this goddess

There is a difference between Goddess and Queen! That’s why I used the word queen because I wasn’t talking about the goddess.

John Chen, Disgust, Neo and Britney Spears like this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem   Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 10:59:57

Once I get all the votes I’ll post eviction xoxo
Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem   Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 11:02:35

you're all so slow today
Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem   Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 11:02:47

omg wait did I vote-
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem   Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 11:48:44

Having a conference call right now so I’ll post after xoxo

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem   Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem Icon_minitimeMon 3 May - 12:06:40

The voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes. In just a few moments, the evicted houseguest will say their goodbyes, pack their belongings and walk out the front door.

The following houseguests failed to vote in time and have received a penalty: N/A <3

Let’s read the votes!

By a vote of 7-4,

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Congratulations to everyone else for surviving this round! See you at the Head of Household competition later tonight!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem   Eviction Ceremony #7: Disgust vs Eminem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next