Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust

Go down 
+2
Donna Noble
John Chen
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust   Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 22:36:45

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your vote for eviction. Voting will open up in one hour to give you enough time to think about your decision. Once you cast your vote, you may not change it, so keep that in mind. Failure to vote results in a penalty. Remember, two of these and you will unceremoniously be evacuated from the game. In addition to this penalty, you will not be able to compete in the next Head of Household competition.

Justine, you cannot vote.

You will have thirteen hours from now to cast your vote in your Diary Room (so you have a twelve hour voting timeframe).

This means you may start voting at 11:36 PM EST. Voting is due at 11:36 AM tomorrow!

Nominees, feel free to make any last minute pleas here on this thread. Best of luck to all the nominees!

You must cast your vote for either Donna Noble or Disgust. In the event of a tie, Lana Winters, as Head of Household, you will cast the deciding vote.
Back to top Go down
Donna Noble

Donna Noble

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust   Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 22:37:23

Vote me out please <3
Back to top Go down
Donna Noble

Donna Noble

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust   Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 22:40:03

Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust Tumblr_inline_orlg1desaC1s7ksad_500

Britney Spears likes this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust   Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 22:40:52

I'm going to bed. I love you Peace.
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust   Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 23:09:22

Naomi you’re free.

Disgust, Moira Rose, Naomi Osaka, Britney Spears, Chidi Anagonye and Teddy like this post

Back to top Go down
Donna Noble

Donna Noble

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust   Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust Icon_minitimeTue 4 May - 23:11:47

John save them the time I self evict <3
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust   Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 0:05:22

In case it’s not clear, we are still having the eviction as scheduled.
Back to top Go down
Donna Noble

Donna Noble

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust   Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 0:23:00

Thats not hinting at him convincing me to stay, so please make it an easy night on yourselves 💞
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust   Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 1:45:37

Donna, I hate to see you go this way. It was never my goal. Yes I do hope that you get evicted, but still sucks to see a competitor leave this way. I hope you'll be ok.

Back to top Go down
Donna Noble

Donna Noble

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust   Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 1:54:58

Girl dont sit here and lie. You wanted me to not use the veto if I won it, and then still put me up, took down the nominee that “guaranteed” my safety, so dont try it with me. We are not friends, we will never be friends, and I hope it was worth it love 💞
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust   Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 2:14:54

Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust Giphy

I think you need some sleep girl. I clearly want you gone and just said that. I'm just saying I hate the way you're leaving. Getting you out was not suppose to end in you getting in some trouble over your comments and then trying to quit is all I'm saying. Chill!!!

Back to top Go down
Donna Noble

Donna Noble

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust   Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 2:24:50

And I hate the way you’re playing, so keep kissing Lana’s ass everyone till she wins, you know its gonna happen cause everyone here is a coward 💞now keep my name out of your mouth till im gone, thank you! I dont want any fake goodbyes from ANYONE, just send me out and let me be free of this

Back to top Go down
Donna Noble

Donna Noble

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust   Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 2:26:36

And I do quit, John just elected not to hear it, so by all means vote Disgust out, im still not staying in the house after today period
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust   Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 7:30:04

Eviction ceremony soon. Good morning everyone I love you
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust   Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 7:39:46

Eviction Ceremony #9: Disgust vs Donna Noble

The voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes. In just a few moments, the evicted houseguest will say their goodbyes, pack their belongings and walk out the front door.

The following houseguests failed to vote in time and have received a penalty: N/A <3

Let’s read the votes!

By a vote of 8-1,

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Congratulations to everyone else for surviving this round! See you at the Head of Household competition later tonight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust   Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next