Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble

Go down 
+17
Moira Rose
Michelle Buteau
Teddy
Neo
Kim Petras
Eminem
Steven Yeun
Disgust
Addison Rae
Tom Holland
Naomi Osaka
Chidi Anagonye
Britney Spears
Lana Winters
Donna Noble
Shrek
John Chen
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Disgust

Disgust

Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 10:08:55

Did you send it with a banner of yourself, boo? Smile

I will pay someone five dollars to break into Addison's DR and get me that banner because I want to make it my personal wallpaper.

Tom Holland likes this post

Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 10:10:32

😂😂 when I’m on the block I’ll use It as my campaign to stay. Although after seeing It some people will surely evict me lmao

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 10:14:23

The voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes. In just a few moments, the evicted houseguests will say his or her goodbyes, pack his or her belongings and walk out the front door.

The following houseguests failed to vote in time and have received a penalty: N/A <3

Let’s start with Chidi’s nominations.

Let’s read the votes!

By a vote of 8-2,

Spoiler:
You are safe from eviction.

Spoiler:

Now onto Mark’s nominations.

By a vote of 5-1,

Spoiler:
You are safe from eviction.

Spoiler:

Congratulations to everyone else for surviving this round! See you at the Head of Household competition later tonight!

Joey Sasso and Cherry Blossom like this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 10:15:36

Good game, Skrek and Kim!!!

Congrats to Michelle and Donna! <3
Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 10:16:13

Disgust wrote:
Good game, Skrek and Kim!!!

Congrats to Michelle and Donna!   <3

Not me spelling Shrek wrong when it is ONLY 5 LETTERS.

Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776d1avq7pgew34rling9mz7xlu6qn59x85v3lxe19ru&rid=200

Tom Holland and Britney Spears like this post

Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 10:16:20

Aww sorry to see you go! Congrats Donna and Michelle Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble - Page 2 2764
Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 10:16:35

Good game Shrek and Kim! Congrats on staying Michelle and Donna
Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 10:17:19

sorry to see you go Kim and Shrek! Good game! & congrats Donna and Michelle I love you
Back to top Go down
Eminem

Eminem

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 10:24:42

Congratulations Donna and Michelle
Back to top Go down
Kim Petras

Kim Petras

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 10:26:57

Bye all. GLHF

John Chen, Tom Holland, Disgust, Joey Sasso, Neo, Lana Winters and Addison Rae like this post

Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 10:28:19

Good game, Shrek and Kim. Congrats Michelle and Donna!
Back to top Go down
Teddy

Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 10:33:49

Good game Shrek and Kim! You both did well.
Congrats Michelle and Donna!!
Back to top Go down
Michelle Buteau

Michelle Buteau

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 10:41:09

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR KEEPING ME AROUND! I apologize that I haven’t very active due to finals week these next two weeks but I appreciate it so much. You all are beautiful beautiful people!

Tom Holland, Disgust, Joey Sasso, Lana Winters and Addison Rae like this post

Back to top Go down
Shrek

Shrek

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 10:58:17

Oop who's surprised? Exactly no one. And don't not answer my messages and vote me out then come on here and tell me good-bye/good game as if y'all care lmao. Y'all don't like me and the feeling is mutual.

But to the 2 of you that kept me, I hope you win!!! <3

Well I hope the rest of you feel better and "comfortable" now that I'm gone. I left some kiddie treats and juice boxes in the kitchen to make you all feel more "comfortable."

Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble - Page 2 Tenor

In all honesty, I really don't give one f*ck that I'm leaving haha. Unlike some of you slouched over, cramped hand, diaper wearing basement dwellers who sit in front of a screen all day and night and act like a game of Big Brother is life or death and act as if you lose it then the IRS is coming for you, you gonna lose your job and go bankrupt, have your car repoed, and end up in a covid-infested shelter and then a hospital and then a coffin in a deserted graveyard a couple days later, I am about to go to my wonderful beach house for 2 weeks and soak up the warm beautiful rays of the sun, party, laze around in the pool, spend lots of money shopping, and relax with my wonderful life! (Yes, I will be wearing a mask). And I will gladly be spending a good amount of time supporting BLACK LIVES MATTER even more now because that is much more important to me than talking about nothng with you people. So I really wouldn't have had time for you boring heauxs even if I wanted to, not that I cared to talk to most of you anyway.

Anyway, I am still proud of myself because I won an HOH on creativity and got all you that didn't think it worth talking to me to  come and flood my messages like the scrambling rats you are. Clearly y'all will promise anything to stay safe and it and most of you are honestly laughable :-)

I love you John and Eric!!! I hope this game full of followers is as successful as the 2 of you <3 But John I'm still suing you for giving me that ugly ass veto when my life was on the line xoxo

Good luck to the 19 of you that are going to be losers because only 1 person can win. At the end of the day, I'm still the face of a billion dollar franchise that celebrated it's 20th anniversary last week. Can any of you say the same? Bye uglies <3

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME!

Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble - Page 2 Tenor

John Chen, Tom Holland, Disgust, Naomi Osaka, Steven Yeun, Joey Sasso, Neo and like this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr - 11:07:20

Not gonna lie. Love the fire.

Bye, Shrek!

Bonus pic of my basement. Smile

Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776dpzamzlil94c44ew7pz8ir6ig5fm6ykipk9dnrh7e&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble   Eviction Ceremony #2: Michelle Buteau vs Shrek | Kim Petras vs Donna Noble - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next