Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso

Go down 
+13
Piper
Neo
Justine
Teddy
Addison Rae
Moira Rose
Tom Holland
Disgust
Eminem
Joey Sasso
Omar Ayuso
Mojo Jojo
John Chen
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neo

Neo

Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 11:29:13

Congrats Mojo! Good game Omar.

Mark Ruffalo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 11:34:51

Sorry to see you go Omar! Congrats Mojo!
Back to top Go down
Joey Sasso

Joey Sasso

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 11:38:04

Congratulations on stickin' around Mojo! Sorry to see you go Omar.
Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 11:56:57

sorry for taking so long to share i forgot last night but I have spoken to most of you about it already and the letter was infact J. It was confirmed that NONE of the duo members have the letter J in their name!

Naomi Osaka and Mojo Jojo like this post

Back to top Go down
Naomi Osaka

Naomi Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 12:37:15

Congrats Mojo!

Sorry to see you go Omar

Mojo Jojo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 13:35:22

Congrats on staying Mojo!

Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 13:39:02

Thanks everyone!!!

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 15:15:39

Omar

Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso - Page 2 199db35208f74c90289afe4da952dd26

Mojo

Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso - Page 2 SlightIncomparableGraysquirrel-max-1mb

Disgust and Mojo Jojo like this post

Back to top Go down
Donna Noble

Donna Noble

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 17:48:47

Congrats Mojo! Good game Omar! <3

Back to top Go down
Omar Ayuso

Omar Ayuso

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 19:24:56

Hello Everyone,  just wanted to say thank you to thoses who kept me and used their own brain.
Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776dxxsgb7p7vx0c754d3w7it3ry064rb8dcyr81czlf&rid=200
To everyone who voted me out
Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776dyam12arcgkcb327oe0kadhsu9snu47zo4soo1j9x&rid=200
stop following the crowd and make your own moves. Following the house and doing what everyone wants can only help you so much in this game. I would like to give a shout out to Joey, Chidi, and Neo it's clear they're all working together and running the house. All three of them with the inclusion of Mojo are clearly working with the whole house. How do I know this? Look at the alliances you're in and see who is frequently in each one you're in. I would worry more about someone who is working with everyone in the game than someone who is potentially in a duo. A duo is only a group of two people while those four are with everyone which is far more dangerous than two people playing together. Anyways, thank you to John for casting me this season I had so much fun playing! Good luck to my bebes you know who y'all are Smile I love you.

John Chen and Moira Rose like this post

Back to top Go down
Joey Sasso

Joey Sasso

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr - 19:30:15

Thanks for the shoutout bro but you’re sorely mistaken. I’d a just said well played my man good job on catchin me out but it’s all good. Deuces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso   Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #4: Mojo Jojo vs Omar Ayuso
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2