Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso

Go down 
+12
Mojo Jojo
Naomi Osaka
Neo
Britney Spears
Addison Rae
Tom Holland
Eminem
Disgust
Teddy
Justine
Joey Sasso
John Chen
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neo

Neo

Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 9:00:23

Congrats on staying Justine! Good game Joey

Justine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Naomi Osaka

Naomi Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 9:10:53

Congrats Justine!

Joey you played amazing! Keep your head up!

Justine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 9:11:36

Congrats Justine, GGs Joey

Justine likes this post

Back to top Go down
Moira Rose

Moira Rose

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 10:10:54

Take care Joey!

Congrats on staying Justine Smile
Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 10:11:33

Congrats Justine on staying! Bye Joey Sad
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 10:32:45

Joey you're very valid to be upset with me. While I LOVED talking with you one on one, you made very volatile moves that put unrest on the game. First you took Naomi off the block when we had a very unpredictable CIA enthusiast as HoH. Do you know how scary that felt for all of us? Naomi was safe anyway. When you won HoH, you really gunned for that letter twist. Is it really safe to have someone who's sole motive is the alphabet? We all have letters in our names. Does someone like Steven wait for you to pick Y and go on a Y rampage. Someone like me who has a W. Someone like Disgust who has a G. How can you not see how unsettling of a feeling that is on the game. Lump me in with Omar, I barely talked with him and I heard that from multiple others. Mojo on the other hand didn't deserve to be thrown up there just because he liked a monkey with an M name. Personally I loved you but strategically you were a nightmare and dangerous for 90% of this cast.

Disgust and Mark Ruffalo like this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr - 11:06:53

Congrats Justine! GG Joey!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso   Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #5: Justine Ndiba vs Joey Sasso
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2