Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust

Go down 
+2
Donna Noble
John Chen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Disgust

Disgust

Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust   Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 8:37:35

Thank you for saving me, everyone. And sorry for disappearing do abruptly last night. I fell down my stairs. I'm fine, but my shoulder is wrecked.

Good game, Donna. I hope your family remains well. <3

Lana Winters likes this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust   Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 8:38:31

How on earth did I start a new thread? See. Still not operating as a human. Sad

Moving to the right thread. John, you can delete if you want. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust   Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 8:39:21

Ugh, again. I'm fine. Forget I was here.

Bai.
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust   Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 10:26:11

Thank you everyone for not pulling a fast one on Dee with the other one quitting. Bye Donna ✌🏼. Always that 1 vote lol.

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust   Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 11:14:00

Girl bye !

Disgust, Britney Spears and Lana Winters like this post

Back to top Go down
Naomi Osaka

Naomi Osaka

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust   Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 11:51:37

Congrats Dee!

Disgust likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust   Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 11:56:14

Good morning everyone,

So last night Donna Noble tried to self-evict from the game. Since we already had a whole round play out, I was not going to disrupt Lana’s reign by ending it prematurely. I understand the game gets overwhelming at times. Been there, done that. If anyone wants to quit, so be it. I won’t force you to stay. But if you quit after the round essentially played out, I’m not giving you that satisfaction.

I can tolerate a lot of things, but last night Donna admitted that she leaked her identity in an effort to force me to expel her. I don’t want to take any chances. Upon her eviction, Donna has lost her private message rights (typical for an evictee), her private room access (typical for an evictee), and she is also not permitted in the eviction lounge, as I do not want any information to be leaked in an effort to maintain the integrity of the season.

Anyway, congrats to you all. We are at the halfway mark.

Disgust, Neo, Omar Ayuso, Britney Spears and Lana Winters like this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust   Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 12:00:33

That's very poor sportsmanship. I was just trying to play the game of Big Brother and she kept acting jealous and angry with me, more and more every round. All Donna had to do last night was fake a smile when I put her up against someone with 7 votes, but she decided to act snarky and make it obvious there were no truce possible. Everything she did after that has nothing to do with me. Grow up, accept your faults and quit putting things on the hosts.

Omar Ayuso, Britney Spears and Addison Rae like this post

Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust   Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 May - 13:14:13

Damn who is she I wanna know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust   Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #9: Donna Noble vs Disgust
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2