Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo

Go down 
+4
Neo
Chidi Anagonye
Disgust
John Chen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo   Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 19:51:02

The voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes. In just a few moments, the evicted houseguest will say their goodbyes, pack their belongings and walk out the front door.

The following houseguests failed to vote in time and have received a penalty: N/A <3

Let’s read the votes!

By a vote of 6-1,

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Congratulations to everyone else for surviving this round! See you at the Head of Household competition in just a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo   Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 19:52:51

Neo wrote:

Piper, I really was liking you, even when you cursed out half the house and somehow left out a few people, Teddy included lol. It was impressive how you managed to go from loud and proud to in the shadows. I will also enjoy not voting for you <3

Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo - Page 2 Tenor

Britney Spears and Lana Winters like this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo   Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 19:54:57

Nah cause why did Neo suddenly get a personality 😂😂

Neo, Britney Spears, Shrek and Piper like this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo   Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 19:55:52

I get you're mad right now Neo, but it's been nice playing with you. I did enjoy our talks and your show suggestions were good. It's just a game at the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo   Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 20:06:33

On some real sh!t here's a final speech for you basic b!thces:

Lana, you should've stayed gone! Even if you get to the end, you'll never win this game, trust. People just don't respect you enough, and I hope to see you at least by Wednesday. And DON'T "it's a game" to me cause you definitely not playing a game. Nobody trusts you save for like maybe Piper and Moira but girl no. Just, no.

Piper, I actually was sincere with you, but you just had to distrust me. It'll end up being your downfall, princess. And if you don't give a FACKKKK then carry on and keep floating lol.

Mojo, I really liked you, but unfortunately, you just had to win that POV else it would've been your ass on here.

Steven, you idiot. You just had to try and flip votes on Mojo and then try to work with him? And then get me to swear on my life that I wasn't the one dragging on you? It was Lana and you're a big oaf for believing her! And why did I get a personality? I have always had one you lying betch, it was just dormant  Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo - Page 2 2764 ALSO EVERYONE, STEVEN IS A DAMN DUO!

Disgust, I love you boo, but I heard some real shady sh!t from you. Have fun being the blockstar of the season. I really do hope you feel better!

Moira, darling. I don't have anything bad to say about you either.

Justine, girl. I love you! Nothing but best wishes.

Addison! Much respect for telling me how you were voting this round! THAT is jury management. Not some "I hope you're being sincere" (Piper) or "Do you swear on your life (Steven).

Chidi, I thank you for being the only vote for me. You're a real one unlike these weird, switcharoo betches!

ALLIANCES TO LOOK OUT FOR
• Steven, Teddy, and ______
• Mojo, Dee and ________
• Lana, ____ and ____

And many more, but I'm not a wall yeller, so figure the rest out!

Half y'all don't know jury management all that well, and I look forward to seeing 8 of you join me, and P.S. I got one of the cash prizes from the HOH, so I may have been evicted, but I still won more than y'all ever will in here  Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo - Page 2 1f618

Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo - Page 2 Neo_111

Moira Rose and Shrek like this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo   Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 20:07:12

I didn’t try flipping the votes onto Mojo so that right there is a lie. Goodbye!
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo   Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 20:34:20

You're cute Neo, it's all good.
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo   Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 20:35:37

Quote :
Mojo, I really liked you, but unfortunately, you just had to win that POV else it would've been your ass on here.

Actually Mojo stabbed me in the front and never tried to hide from it like your little scared ass. That's why you're gone. Had you admitted to your lies, things would be different.

Neo, Britney Spears and Mojo Jojo like this post

Back to top Go down
Teddy

Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo   Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 May - 20:40:07

I'm surprised you have a lot to say about me, and I'm confused as to where this is all coming from..
But no hard feelings, good game Neo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo   Eviction Ceremony #12: Disgust vs Neo - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2