Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy

Go down 
+5
Chidi Anagonye
Addison Rae
Teddy
Lana Winters
John Chen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Justine

Justine

Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 23:05:09

Congrats Lana on winning this season. You talked so much about people playing for Mojo but I guess everyone else left is playing for you but it’s crickets on that.

Piper you suck for treating Dee like that when she made it clear she was dealing with a family emergency. That’s disgusting. I promise you this game isn’t that deep, you could have had some empathy. That was unnecessary and tasteless.

Steven congrats you bought yourself one round I hope it was worth it with how dirty you just had to play to get Chidi’s vote

Addison you lost this game when you used that veto on Lana. I would rather abstain from voting than vote for you.

Chidi you play this game looking for shields to hide behind. You’re also going to be behind those shields when they win this game and you don’t!

I’m actually so happy to leave since Teddy and Dee would no longer be in this game. Contrary to what you all say about Dee, she’s an awesome person and it was an honor playing this game with her!

Teddy Bestie let’s get tf out of this circus <3

Disgust, Steven Yeun, Joey Sasso, Neo, Britney Spears, Shrek, Chidi Anagonye and like this post

Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 23:07:55

I won’t apologize for making a move that got me through the double, but you’re entitled to your vote

Piper and Lana Winters like this post

Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 23:11:12

Not knowing Steven and Addison were duos. My vote tonight was completely strategic. Keeping Steven was in the best interest of myself because now I find myself positioned in the middle of a final 2 pairs! Justine if this vote was based on personal relationship 100% you would have stayed. This was a complete game move that I thought can help me farther along in this game.

Addison Rae likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 23:11:39

I had to do what I had to do. As sorry as I am for doing it, sometimes you have to get your hands messy to progress further into the game </3

Britney Spears likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 23:12:19

Justine wrote:
Piper you suck for treating Dee like that when she made it clear she was dealing with a family emergency. That’s disgusting. I promise you this game isn’t that deep, you could have had some empathy. That was unnecessary and tasteless.

Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy - Page 2 200_d

She had an emergency, but was TYPING NOVELS ALL MORNING. yeah, ok.

And I already told her that I hope her family was ok. Don't sit there and twist that sheet on me. I just went through something last weekend where EYE could have lost my life, but just because I don't tell everyone it doesn't mean I didn't go through it. Would that have made a difference with all the LIES she spewed on me? I don't think so. Bye, furniture!

Moira Rose, Omar Ayuso, Britney Spears, Shrek, Lana Winters and Mark Ruffalo like this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 23:13:30

Justine wrote:
Congrats Lana on winning this season. You talked so much about people playing for Mojo but I guess everyone else left is playing for you but it’s crickets on that.

Steven congrats you bought yourself one round I hope it was worth it with how dirty you just had to play to get Chidi’s vote

Addison you lost this game when you used that veto on Lana. I would rather abstain from voting than vote for you.

Chidi you play this game looking for shields to hide behind. You’re also going to be behind those shields when they win this game and you don’t!

I’m actually so happy to leave since Teddy and Dee would no longer be in this game. Contrary to what you all say about Dee, she’s an awesome person and it was an honor playing this game with her!

Teddy Bestie let’s get tf out of this circus <3

Justine <3 I had fun the few exchanges we had and I swear I voted yes for you to get your voting rights back. I truly felt bad for you since you were probably left out of many voting talks. As for your comment, well I have to win to keep myself safe most rounds, but of course if someone saves me, I will not say "how dare you".
Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 23:17:23

Gonna like my own posts to offset the dislikes sorry haters 😂I love you

Omar Ayuso, Addison Rae and Madison Montgomery like this post

Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 23:18:34

Piper wrote:
Justine wrote:

And I already told her that I hope her family was ok. Don't sit there and twist that sheet on me. I just went through something last weekend where EYE could have lost my life, but just because I don't tell everyone it doesn't mean I didn't go through it. Would that have made a difference with all the LIES she spewed on me? I don't think so. Bye, furniture!

Piper go outside and touch some grass. This game isn’t that deep. She lied in a game she didn’t steal your first born child. You’re gross for still going at her and claiming her emergency was made up. Like girl wtf... Your bestie is going to win anyway so you did all that for nothing. Bye!

Joey Sasso, Neo and Teddy like this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 23:21:11

I'm not going to get involved in the personal stuff, but can we stop acting like I didn't have to fight tooth and nail to get here? None of it was handed to me.

Disgust, Moira Rose, Neo, Omar Ayuso, Chidi Anagonye, Piper, Mark Ruffalo and like this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 23:22:22

Justine wrote:
Piper wrote:
Justine wrote:

Piper go outside and touch some grass. This game isn’t that deep. She lied in a game she didn’t steal your first born child. You’re gross for still going at her and claiming her emergency was made up. Like girl wtf... Your bestie is going to win anyway so you did all that for nothing. Bye!

girl i was sincere when i wanted to get evicted next to Britney lmao if I wanted to win this game, don't you think i wouldn't be this much of a betch if I cared? don't you think I would have campaigned the both times i was put up on the block? once again,

Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy - Page 2 Tenor

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 23:36:14

each time I was "rude" to Disgust, she came into our room and had this to say, so miss with the BS. you all will see it after the season.

Disgust wrote:
I know, girl.  You're always straight up with me and I love your sass.  Lmao

Piper wrote:
Disgust wrote:
No hard feelings all.  I still appreciate your fire.  <3

girl, i do it because I know you never take it personally <33 but i hope your family member is okay!!

Disgust wrote:
I don't. And you know it.  For real.

Things are okay here now.  I'm hoping you or Lana win this one.

Don't sit there and try to make it out to be something I'm not. I may be a complete betch, but I'm not stone cold. If I'm wrong, I will take full responsibility, but this is not the first time the person behind Dee has used a "family emergency" in a game when she was about to get evicted. That's all I'll say for now. Screenshots will be brought to the reunion, even though she won't be there because she never attends.

Moira Rose, Omar Ayuso, Britney Spears, Shrek, Lana Winters, Mark Ruffalo and Madison Montgomery like this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 23:38:46

Addison Rae wrote:
On night one John introduced a twist into the house... the duos twist. Two duos entered this game.. one consisted of Omar and the other? Me and Steven. Britney sending Steven the POV and nobody picking letters that incriminated me kept It clean until this point but since I just threw away my alliance to save him... I had to make It clear why. I’m sorry to Justine and teddy and to everyone else, good luck tomorrow! I’m going to bed ✌🏼

So wait Steven, Britney wasn't your final 2 after all? Well would you look at that.

Steven Yeun, Neo and Mark Ruffalo like this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 23:42:30

Yeah she wasn’t 🤷‍� I had to choose someone and I believe out of all the prejury, we had the biggest connection. Her gifting me the POV allowed for me to make it seem as if it was true. Her liking my messages just happened to be a bonus to the ongoing lie

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 23:46:14

Wait a minute, she wasn’t my duo. Let me put it that way. Had it come down to it, I would’ve loved to take her to the end 🤷‍� half of my DR is a literally about her

Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May - 23:47:45

When he talks about other girls 🥲🙄 ... your average man.

Britney Spears, Piper, Lana Winters, Mark Ruffalo and Madison Montgomery like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy   Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #16: Justine Ndiba vs Steven Yeun vs Teddy
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next