Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell

Go down 
+13
Teddy
Justine
Steven Yeun
Tom Holland
Addison Rae
Chidi Anagonye
Naomi Osaka
Eminem
Lana Winters
Disgust
Piper
Britney Spears
John Chen
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Britney Spears

Britney Spears

Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 11:26:37

You all are a bunch of idiots. First of all, why are you all so scared of needing to vote in the majority? The truth is so many of you told me you were keeping me and the fear was voting outside of the majority, yet if you all voted to keep me you would have been in the majority. You are all playing such scared games, get a damn grip. I don't understand why you all would keep someone who threw each and every one of you under the bus, but since that's what you all enjoy, here's a little more for each of you.. I don't know which of you were lying or telling the truth, so here goes a free for all.

The trio is Lana, Piper, and MOIRA. Piper told me this after her speech because she was sure she was going and she told me to have their back. Obviously, I was a fool for not throwing them under the bus but they had all promised to keep me and I thought I needed their votes so I wasn't going to do that. Yall missed the trio, so there it is and good luck taking them out

Mojo, you are dense as hell. You just got someone out of the game that was never coming for you and kept you and again I have no reason to lie about it at this point in the game because I'm not in it anymore. Also -- yall following this mans commands, what are you so scared of? Oh well, its probably momentary since 5 people are still in this game that evicted you

Dee -- Girl, I'm going to be nice about this because you have been kind to me in this game, but you need to stop being so full of crap. Everyone knows you are working with everyone. Stop giving comp answers to people on opposing sides so that they can gun for each other and you can stay in the clear.

Teddy/Chidi/Steven -- yall as fake as they come. Wishy washy as hell and always concerned about where the majority is voting. WAKE UP. JUST WAKE THE HELL UP. Yall are primarily the ones afraid of voting in the minority each week, please get a backbone or just get the hell out.

If the vote is close, your vote could be the swing so vote how you fucking want to, not on how you think the majority is voting. Play the damn game for yourself and stop being afraid of voting in the minority because guess what! PEOPLE CAN BLAME YOU FOR ANY VOTE THAT THEY WANT!!! I was blamed for voting out Mojo, which never happened. You all need to get your sh*t together

If any of you all find yourselves up on the block, don't even both campaigning because these people can't tell the truth for crap. It's prejury, what exactly was the point of lying?

Yall throw out names just to throw out names to cover your own ass but have no intention of helping out people who would actually help you in the game. I cant wait to see all but 1 of you lose this game.

Tom Holland, Joey Sasso, Omar Ayuso, Shrek and Piper like this post

Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 11:27:24

congrats piper, sorry to see you go britney!

Britney Spears likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 11:29:21

Britney Spears wrote:
You all are a bunch of idiots. First of all, why are you all so scared of needing to vote in the majority? The truth is so many of you told me you were keeping me and the fear was voting outside of the majority, yet if you all voted to keep me you would have been in the majority. You are all playing such scared games, get a damn grip. I don't understand why you all would keep someone who threw each and every one of you under the bus, but since that's what you all enjoy, here's a little more for each of you.. I don't know which of you were lying or telling the truth, so here goes a free for all.

The trio is Lana, Piper, and MOIRA. Piper told me this after her speech because she was sure she was going and she told me to have their back. Obviously, I was a fool for not throwing them under the bus but they had all promised to keep me and I thought I needed their votes so I wasn't going to do that. Yall missed the trio, so there it is and good luck taking them out

Mojo, you are dense as hell. You just got someone out of the game that was never coming for you and kept you and again I have no reason to lie about it at this point in the game because I'm not in it anymore. Also -- yall following this mans commands, what are you so scared of? Oh well, its probably momentary since 5 people are still in this game that evicted you

Dee -- Girl, I'm going to be nice about this because you have been kind to me in this game, but you need to stop being so full of crap. Everyone knows you are working with everyone. Stop giving comp answers to people on opposing sides so that they can gun for each other and you can stay in the clear.

Teddy/Chidi/Steven -- yall as fake as they come. Wishy washy as hell and always concerned about where the majority is voting. WAKE UP. JUST WAKE THE HELL UP. Yall are primarily the ones afraid of voting in the minority each week, please get a backbone or just get the hell out.

If the vote is close, your vote could be the swing so vote how you fucking want to, not on how you think the majority is voting. Play the damn game for yourself and stop being afraid of voting in the minority because guess what! PEOPLE CAN BLAME YOU FOR ANY VOTE THAT THEY WANT!!! I was blamed for voting out Mojo, which never happened. You all need to get your sh*t together

If any of you all find yourselves up on the block, don't even both campaigning because these people can't tell the truth for crap. It's prejury, what exactly was the point of lying?

Yall throw out names just to throw out names to cover your own ass but have no intention of helping out people who would actually help you in the game. I cant wait to see all but 1 of you lose this game.  

Glad I did not vote to evict you! Preach! Mfers in here are throwing out false accusations to just cover themselves! It happens every bleeping round and if we don’t wake up, these people will run away with this game!

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 11:29:33

Take care Britney!

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 11:29:45

Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 4 200.gif?cid=89ab776d8g8esyvkqa2nu311eulu9ygz84qpv8emm2hir7xr&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 11:31:23

Wait, Moira? Lmao that girl is dumber than a box of rocks, why would I align myself with someone so dense?  Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 4 1f602
Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 11:32:18

how long do I have left of this damn punishment 😭😭 i want to be involved in the chaos, this is so sick-

John Chen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 11:33:53

Girl. And here I was sad to see you go because you were one of the sweetest people here. I'm not going to apologize for helping Lana get Mark out. Period.

Congrats, Piper. Well played. Smile
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 11:35:51

I just want to say, after what I did last night, I should have been evicted, but there were several people I CALLED OUT and put on blast THAT VOTED TO KEEP ME. Do you realize how insane that is? Who was the main person pushing for it? Who was the main person campaigning for me to stay? I did ZERO campaigning last night and I’m still here because Mojo has this house wrapped around his fingers and you all follow along like the sheep you are. Wake the f-u-ck up!

Tom Holland, Omar Ayuso and Britney Spears like this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 11:37:16

Can we be serious for a minute though? When you throw tantrums, make it make sense, I’m begging. How are you going to write a whole speech about people voting with the house when it’s literally a split house vote 6-5. I’m tired of all this bitter bullsheet. Find a new target for your failures. It’s getting fucking old.
Back to top Go down
Eminem

Eminem

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 11:38:48

Congratulations Piper sorry to see you go Britney

Piper likes this post

Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 11:40:07

Congrats on staying Piper! sorry to see you go Britney.

Piper likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 11:41:19

Congrats on staying Piper! Goodbye Britney

Piper likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 11:47:40

I'm ngl Piper I did evict you but I was out of the loop and my main reason was because you said you voted no on all of the punishments thats probably gonna screw me over in the longterm. I hope you understand my reasoning behind it and there's no hard feeling there 💜 I'd rather be honest about it than lie to your face!

Britney Spears and Piper like this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 11:50:12

Thanks for telling me Tom! You’ll see in my confessionals that I did not want to do it because you were attached to those punishments as well, but Naomi wanted to be a lying b-i-tch so it’s what she deserves.

Tom Holland likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next