Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell

Go down 
+13
Teddy
Justine
Steven Yeun
Tom Holland
Addison Rae
Chidi Anagonye
Naomi Osaka
Eminem
Lana Winters
Disgust
Piper
Britney Spears
John Chen
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Naomi Osaka

Naomi Osaka

Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 0:10:47

Piper wrote:
Naomi Osaka wrote:

This is just adorable and laughable. I never said you and Lana were a duo. I said ONE of y'all were in a duo. Maybe reading comprehension isn't your strong suit?
I've been transparent about the whole letter thing and the tapes will show it. I didn't lie once about that situation but you can believe whatever the hell you want.
Also why the hell would a duo out themselves and use pOV that early? That would make no sense. I talked to him about saving me since I helped him stay and go after Shrek so he'd return the favor and let me go after Mark. That's it.

Yeah, one of us are in a duo but you deliberately made it a point to leave out Donna whose name wasn’t “cleared” as you and Joey say. Yeah, ok babe!

Bc Donna got cleared a while ago
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 0:12:34

Naomi Osaka wrote:
Piper wrote:
Naomi Osaka wrote:

This is just adorable and laughable. I never said you and Lana were a duo. I said ONE of y'all were in a duo. Maybe reading comprehension isn't your strong suit?
I've been transparent about the whole letter thing and the tapes will show it. I didn't lie once about that situation but you can believe whatever the hell you want.
Also why the hell would a duo out themselves and use pOV that early? That would make no sense. I talked to him about saving me since I helped him stay and go after Shrek so he'd return the favor and let me go after Mark. That's it.

Yeah, one of us are in a duo but you deliberately made it a point to leave out Donna whose name wasn’t “cleared” as you and Joey say. Yeah, ok babe!

When? The letters that we know about were M/J/C/L. Where are the M/J/C letters in Donna Noble?
Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 0:14:03

This is what is starting to piss me off. If you're going to lie about me, please start fucking making sense. I cannot vote Eminem out, I'm HOH. Donna Noble was not cleared so you only didn't add her because you wanted to target your post on Piper and I. It's point blank and period. Congratulations to you all. You have convinced enough people of your sheet that I have to win out or I'm gone.

Mark Ruffalo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 0:14:17

Naomi Osaka wrote:
Piper wrote:
Naomi Osaka wrote:

Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776d9a4h5drlt1z0d0cm6ujebjqkp22vw1cr9pvm9r32&rid=200

Back to top Go down
Eminem

Eminem

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 0:16:54

Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776dr3kw0cnyiey3r2g4a18m00uwj86pcj4nzhet5xr3&rid=200

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 0:22:27

Aw, Mark took his like on my post away and now disliked it. Sad Sorry I solved that puzzle faster than the CIA algorithms. Boo.
Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 1:13:53

My name keeps getting thrown out there seems like every night and I try my best to ignore it on a regular basis. First it was Joey and I are together in this game just because I targeted Shrek because if not everyone almost everyone said they were uncomfortable with how he went with his hoh i picked Joey for veto (who had the most incentive of winning the veto and leaving Shrek on the block). Then it was said that I am controlling this game with Joey, which is beyond crazy cause if I had any say in it neither mojo or Omar would have been on the block. After that people started saying I was one of the votes that evicted Eminem , which is complete bs because not only did I tell the head of house holds how I was voting but like every other round I told everyone else how I was voting. My original vote was going to be for Mark but then switched to Michelle infer mein Em told me that one vote can send him home. Why did I want Michelle out so badly , remember the block poll that went up, it was because Michelle had blocked me when I nominated her against Shrek. Now I’m trying to get people so they can target each other. I hope people can see that is something that I have not been doing that.If anyone has questions you are more then welcome to message me.

Joey Sasso and Mark Ruffalo like this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 1:37:12

Chidi Anagonye wrote:
My name keeps getting thrown out there seems like every night and I try my best to ignore it on a regular basis. First it was Joey and I are together in this game just because I targeted Shrek because if not everyone almost everyone said they were uncomfortable with how he went with his hoh i  picked Joey for veto (who had the most incentive of winning the veto and leaving Shrek on the block). Then it was said that I am controlling this game with Joey, which is beyond crazy cause if I had any say in it neither mojo or Omar would have been on the block. After that people started saying I was one of the votes that evicted Eminem , which is complete bs because not only did I tell the head of house holds how I was voting but like every other round I told everyone else how I was voting. My original vote was going to be for Mark but then switched to Michelle infer mein Em told me that one vote can send him home. Why did I want Michelle  out so badly , remember the block poll that went up, it was because Michelle had blocked me when I nominated her against Shrek. Now I’m trying to get people so they can target each other. I hope people can see that is something that I have not been doing that.If anyone has questions you are more then welcome to message me.

So are you working with Mojo or are you against him? Because that was copied and pasted from our room together!

Joey Sasso and Mark Ruffalo like this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 1:47:33

I was also not the only one you sent that to. so let's talk about that.
Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 1:51:59

Piper wrote:
Chidi Anagonye wrote:
My name keeps getting thrown out there seems like every night and I try my best to ignore it on a regular basis. First it was Joey and I are together in this game just because I targeted Shrek because if not everyone almost everyone said they were uncomfortable with how he went with his hoh i  picked Joey for veto (who had the most incentive of winning the veto and leaving Shrek on the block). Then it was said that I am controlling this game with Joey, which is beyond crazy cause if I had any say in it neither mojo or Omar would have been on the block. After that people started saying I was one of the votes that evicted Eminem , which is complete bs because not only did I tell the head of house holds how I was voting but like every other round I told everyone else how I was voting. My original vote was going to be for Mark but then switched to Michelle infer mein Em told me that one vote can send him home. Why did I want Michelle  out so badly , remember the block poll that went up, it was because Michelle had blocked me when I nominated her against Shrek. Now I’m trying to get people so they can target each other. I hope people can see that is something that I have not been doing that.If anyone has questions you are more then welcome to message me.

So are you working with Mojo or are you against him? Because that was copied and pasted from our room together!

I guess there are only two answer choices for this question. I guess I am working with him in the realm that I was one of the 10 people that didn’t vote him out and one of the 13 people he didn’t nominate. I guess mark was right there is a huge 10-13 person alliance in this game. Those CIA briefings mark got were on point.

Joey Sasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Britney Spears

Britney Spears

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 4:05:48

I'm hearing that mojo is still campaigning for me to go, so I hope everyone voting can take into account what has happened tonight, which is Piper throwing basically everyone under the bus -- likely an attempt to take heat off of her closest ally --- I think its clear that Lana and Piper are a strong duo very capable of winning comps, while I was roped in based on my name being an easy one to float around. You all thought we were a trio but if that were true, one of us would have come off the block and she would have risked someone else going up in their place. The fact that didn't happen shows one of us is expendable and that would be me. I think it would be smarter to keep someone who isn't part of that tight bond and isn't throwing everyone under the bus due to what the hoh wants.

Joey Sasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lana Winters

Lana Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 4:30:31

A betch is tired.

Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mgsste4tre1qb71gl
Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 9:05:25

Help when are votes due I fell asleep during veto and just woke up <3
Back to top Go down
John Chen
Admin
John Chen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 9:06:50

2 hours xoxo

Someone requested I put in the voting deadlines from now on so I included it in the original post I love youI love youI love you

Addison Rae likes this post

Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 9:07:16

Thanks twin

John Chen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next