Big Brother Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Evolution

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY ALLSTARS!!!

Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell

Go down 
+13
Teddy
Justine
Steven Yeun
Tom Holland
Addison Rae
Chidi Anagonye
Naomi Osaka
Eminem
Lana Winters
Disgust
Piper
Britney Spears
John Chen
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Steven Yeun

Steven Yeun

Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 12:35:30

It’s true. John is honestly a sick man

John Chen, Tom Holland and Omar Ayuso like this post

Back to top Go down
Addison Rae

Addison Rae

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 12:40:53

The only No I voted was to naomi playing in competitions again, since she put me up it’s only fair 🤷🏼‍�

Tom Holland likes this post

Back to top Go down
Teddy

Teddy

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 12:41:16

I voted yes on all as soon as I saw the confessional voucher. The punishments are a little extreme imo. Sorry John.  Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 6 1f601

Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 12:43:40

appreciate everyone's honesty so far and its narrowed it down for me!!
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 12:45:19

For confessional vouchers, I had yes for everything, especially the voting and DM access. I do not believe in cruel and unusual punishment, especially when it is not even halfway through the game.

Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 12:47:03

ya, I chose yes for everything as well, the fact that two of y'all wouldn't let em have their money back is super petty, as if it has any effect on your games

Tom Holland and Addison Rae like this post

Back to top Go down
Disgust

Disgust

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 12:47:57

Voted yes on all of it across the board. If you sign up for a game, you should be able to play all of it. I'm not for stripping people's chance to enjoy themselves.

Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 12:49:01

so true mojo its gonna effect their games more that we're here with no prize money so we have nothing to lose now.

Disgust and Mojo Jojo like this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 12:55:34

Mojo Jojo wrote:
ya, I chose yes for everything as well, the fact that two of y'all wouldn't let em have their money back is super petty, as if it has any effect on your games

as sick and twisted John is, they read the rules for the competition so they knew what they were signing up for.

Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 6 Tenor

Britney Spears likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mojo Jojo

Mojo Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 12:57:19

Piper wrote:
Mojo Jojo wrote:

as sick and twisted John is, they read the rules for the competition so they knew what they were signing up for.

This is facts, but I think we should all be able to rise above that for a second and use some moral and ethical common sense

Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 12:57:27

I mean I was under the impression I was going on the block and leaving so any punishment was better than leaving pre jury 🤷‍�

Naomi Osaka and Joey Sasso like this post

Back to top Go down
Justine

Justine

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 12:58:38

I voted Yes on everything because as someone that played in that comp I understood firsthand how easy it was to get flustered. I didn’t even understand the decision I made till after I made it.

Tom Holland, Disgust and Joey Sasso like this post

Back to top Go down
Chidi Anagonye

Chidi Anagonye

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 12:59:35

I voted yes on all of them. I mentioned it during veto that these punishments were ridiculous!

Tom Holland and Disgust like this post

Back to top Go down
Tom Holland

Tom Holland

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 13:01:04

Yeah everytime I submitted an answer I regretted it, under the pressure of the competition its a different story we had like 1 minute or something to answer thats not a lot of time to think it through. Plus at the time I was blown away by the severity of the punishments and was convinced he'd say you're all brave so SIKE!!!

Disgust and Justine like this post

Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 1 May - 13:05:38

Mojo Jojo wrote:
Piper wrote:
Mojo Jojo wrote:

This is facts, but I think we should all be able to rise above that for a second and use some moral and ethical common sense

"moral and ethical common sense." this house is filled with a bunch of liars and now it's about moral and ethical sense lmao

Tom Holland, Omar Ayuso and Britney Spears like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell   Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #6: Britney Spears vs Piper Halliwell
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next